It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump campaign admits Obama born in the USA.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abinkadoo
a reply to: hellobruce

Trump isn't the current president and isn't a government official. He's a private citizen, therefore is/was it wrong for his record to be private, until a possible presidency?

So politicians and government officials have no right to any privacy, like everyone else has...

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: Xcathdra

CNN are reporting it.
Trump does need to say it tbh just to put it all to bed like I said I think he will make his mistake a positive thing. He will say "I made him release it when no one else could" ect.

Not really and all this is is an attempt to change the news from Hillary Clintons Health problems.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
We must admit as much as this diabolical facade falsely encourages us, that we are sponges. Strictly sponges that are rung out to regurgitate the latest twist or spin or whatever story aligns Jupiter and the moon to allow the common folk to have a belief....we have no heroes.... no modern day champions... we can rely on our easy fallback, which is our military.... that's been worn out. There isn't a good mission.... there is no valiant crusade that the majority care about because the man behind the curtain has been revealed. Like it or not..personally, f# squabbling party politics... it's not geared for us nor is it anything we can change. Give in...give up..submit or acquiesce....same sh#. The largest farce is that your party gives two sh#ts about you as an individual. Yell, put up signs, argue, and be violent if you must. NOTHING WILL CHANGE THE TRANSFER OF POWER. You better get used to it.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Yeah, those who are "deranged of thought" sure do come up with some crazy sh** huh? Seems the Clinton supporters were the ones who came up with it. Now, are you going to be a hypocrite and try to say they aren't deranged?

www.politico.com...

Just when it appeared that public interest was fading, celebrity developer Donald Trump has revived the theory that President Barack Obama was born overseas and helped expose the depth to which the notion has taken root—a New York Times poll Thursday found that a plurality of Republicans believe it. If you haven’t been trolling the fever swamps of online conspiracy sites or opening those emails from Uncle Larry, you may well wonder: Where did this idea come from? Who started it? And is there a grain of truth there? Story Continued Below

The answer lies in Democratic, not Republican politics, and in the bitter, exhausting spring of 2008. At the time, the Democratic presidential primary was slipping away from Hillary Clinton and some of her most passionate supporters grasped for something, anything that would deal a final reversal to Barack Obama. (See: Bachmann: Birther issue settled) Read more: www.politico.com... Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Can I use Fox News to deny it? You know using CNN for anything concerning Clinton is going to be biased.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I have never been able to figure out this obsession with trying to change some ones opinion.

Maybe these people have not yet noticed the amount of free air time they are giving to Trump.

So long as they continue to demonize Trump, the more popular he becomes.

After all "even bad publicity is still publicity".

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

CNN are reporting it.
Trump does need to say it tbh just to put it all to bed like I said I think he will make his mistake a positive thing. He will say "I made him release it when no one else could" ect.

Not really and all this is is an attempt to change the news from Hillary Clintons Health problems.

But of course. This is the #1 rule in the Trump cheerleaders playbook.
"Change the course of conversation to Hillary's health issues everytime someone questions the great leaders credibility"
edit on 16-9-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Excuse me, but whatever happened to the case of the phony birth certificate that was released by the White House and which included about six or eight factual errors that proved it was a forgery?

I don't recall that anybody came out with a good explanation for that or if it was cleared up, I missed it. I eventually concluded that was a case too hot for anybody to mess with and the people that could have ground Obama into the dirt with it sighed and let it go along with a lot of other things that Obama has done. This particular instance is one of the major reasons some of us have decided that the whole business of politics is rigged, and set, and there is very little that can be done.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

CNN are reporting it.

"Change the course of conversation to Hillary's health issues everytime someone questions the great leaders credibility"

Kind of glad Hillary had the little episode in New York.
If not the news channels would have all been off the air this week.
But, I guess Trump would have made up something, if she had not "fainted".

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Lol and all this time I thought the birther conspiracy was a right-wing thing. What a bunch of hypocrites. I've never commented on the birther issue, but this is just to good.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Excuse me, but whatever happened to the case of the phony birth certificate that was released by the White House and which included about six or eight factual errors that proved it was a forgery?

As it had no errors, and was not a forgery what exactly are you babbling about?

I don't recall that anybody came out with a good explanation for that

A explanation for what exactly? Remember, no real expert would comment on a document they have never examined, only self proclaimed "internet experts" do silly things like that!

or if it was cleared up, I missed it.

You did miss it, it was not a forgery despite what some people wanted!
200+ failed court cases showed that.

the people that could have ground Obama into the dirt with it

What people? It was not a forgery, so what are you on about? you seem very confused.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Fear not, the birthers are now medical experts.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Lol and all this time I thought the birther conspiracy was a right-wing thing. What a bunch of hypocrites. I've never commented on the birther issue, but this is just to good.

it was started by the clinton supporters, it was carried on for eight years, blown out of proportion, and used by two republican candidates for two elections by republicans.
blaming democrats for this being blown out of proportion, is a little like, giving the ball boy credit at tennis match for handing the ball off before an ace is served.

mind you, republicans do use fuzzy logic, constantly.
up until clinton ran for president, obama was blamed for libya including benghazi, syria and drone strikes among other things.
who do they blame now?

tag on i've also seen republicans here, on this site, claim obama set up guantanamo and invaded iraq and afghanistan, somehow. now that's fuzzy logic.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

CNN are reporting it.

Yes by all means lets discuss something from the last 2 elections because it has bearing on this election.

As I said - this is a distraction to get Clintons health out of the news.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Your disjointed response is overly done, by the way. My understanding is that the White House release of the supposedly legit birth certificate had several errors that proved that it could not have been issued at the time it issued.

You can deny that it is an invalid piece of paper all you want, but it WAS issued by the White House as proof of Obama's birth when factually that could not be the case. So that piece of paper, if not the circumstances of his birth are fake.

As I mentioned the many double dealings of and for Obama have been brushed aside by the opposition. That tactic, as recently done for Hillary, is done for the "good of the country." And, of course, you didn't forget did you, the worst double dealings was the democrats double-dealing Hillary in '08?

ETA: Here is a link to where the BC is pictured and the "errors" are detailed. But you won't go there will you?

www.mrconservative.com...

edit on 16-9-2016 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

My understanding is that the White House release of the supposedly legit birth certificate had several error

You understand wrong!

ETA: Here is a link to where the BC is pictured and the "errors" are detailed. But you won't go there will you?

here is where that garbage is shown to be birther lies - but we know birthers do not like facts, they prefer to just make crap up!

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

Why do birthers keep posting such obvious lies, do they think no one checks them? Do they think everyone is like them, willing to believe any lie about Obama?
edit on 16-9-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Trump will have a statement on it at his news conference soon.

He is in DC now too.

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

My understanding is that the White House release of the supposedly legit birth certificate had several error

You understand wrong!

here is where that garbage is shown to be birther lies - but we know birthers do not like facts, they prefer to just make crap up!

Why do birthers keep posting such obvious lies, do they think no one checks them? Do they think everyone is like them, willing to believe any lie about Obama?

HAHA you can't show factually anything to support your claim against that the document being a fake and so must resort to using the "birther" moniker like a horn blaring and other forms of emotionally charged ridicule based diatribe! I like that since it proves all by itself that you really have no argument AT ALL.

The supposedly scanned document was never scanned since a scanned document has only 1 layer. It had 9 layers and was "assembled" . Obvious deception only. The first birther was Obama. He was required to write a bio for his book 25 years ago and sign it, that to the best of his knowledge every thing was true including the fact that he was born in kenya.
edit on 16-9-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
HAHA you can't show factually anything to support your claim against that the document being a fake

Apart from Obama being the legal POTUS, twice....
Apart from the fact that Obama's BC was issued by Hawaii....

What do birthers actually have? Nothing, as no birther has ever examined Obama's BC, every single birther court case, over 200 of them, have been lost by birthers....

Remember birthers even lost a case involving Obama's BC to a empty chair.... Neither Obama nor his attorney bothered to show up, the judge would have issued a summary judgement but the birthers wanted to show the judge their "evidence", including Obama's BC. They showed all their "evidence", the judge ruled:-

The Court finds the testimony of the witnesses, as well as the exhibits tendered, to be of little, if any, probative value, and thus wholly insufficient to support Plaintiffs' allegations.

Their exhibits included Obama's BC....

The supposedly scanned document was never scanned since a scanned document has only 1 layer.

Obviously you have never used a Xerox workstation!

Here we have another Hawaiin BC scanned using the same type of Xerox, and guess whatt, the same layers!
rcradioblog.wordpress.com... -does/

He was required to write a bio for his book 25 years ago and sign it

Still wrong, Obama never wrote that bio... nor signed it!
Care to show where he had to write it and sign it? No, of course you cannot!

The pamphlet itself was edited by Miriam Goderich who has since responded, saying it was her mistake. She replied in an email to Yahoo News: You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.

edit on 16-9-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join