It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men. Are you faithful?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
So what percentage of men are consistently faithful to their spouse. Are you men faithful to your partner.
Have you had an affair.

What does it take for a man or woman to resist the lust of an affair.

All of these questions lacked a question mark because my Canadian keyboard suddenly went all french on me.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

lol i hate that...

Never cheated in my life... neither on a GF or my X wife...

but its happened to me many times...

Lets just say i have trust issues with women

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I'm a one-woman man, if that.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I`m stupid.
So like somebody`s going to come on here and say, `Yes, I`ve cheated on my wife`.
Damn. Dumb me.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I don't do serious relationships but when I have,I am always loyal.
Be honest and be loyal...a relationship isn't a game.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

My older bro is a major cheater. Cheated on his first wife. He went through a phase having new girlfriend every 2 weeks. I suspected he's cheating on 2nd wife. I don't even talk to him anymore. It's disgusting and pathetic.

He doesn't own up to it, and just blames whomever he cheats on.

Cheaters are worms.

Oh and I was cheated on. Why is this about men? I was cheated on by a woman.

edit on 5-9-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

lol i hate that...

Never cheated in my life... neither on a GF or my X wife...

but its happened to me many times...

Lets just say i have trust issues with women

I love it, I am exactly the same way, but without any ex-wives, never got that far. I have been faithful to all of the women that I have dated. However, I just have not found what I am looking for, which may not even exist. But as a hopeless romantic I keep the fire burning.....but it is all good. I am just fine by myself, and have come to terms that I do not have to settle for something less than what I am able to give. And I am not looking for miracles, just a nice, warm, intelligent, witty and attractive woman. I do not know if they exist anymore.....LOL

Cheers and Peace

KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

yup same problem...

Worst part is i always end up dating younger women. Now thats not the issue, its the quality of women out there these days... almost all of them have tons of tattoos, and extra holes in their face which completely disgusts me

Think i might steak out a library one of these days... There has to be normal LOYAL women out there somewhere

I find nothing but freaks... or chicks that are looking for attention

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

There has to be normal LOYAL women out there somewhere

There are.

Oh, you meant single?

Then naw, bro, naw. Rarer than dinosaur bones

edit on 5-9-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

yup same problem...

Worst part is i always end up dating younger women. Now thats not the issue, its the quality of women out there these days... almost all of them have tons of tattoos, and extra holes in their face which completely disgusts me

Think i might steak out a library one of these days... There has to be normal LOYAL women out there somewhere

I stopped into a McDonald's while visiting the States not too long ago, I couldn't believe what I saw working behind the counter and on the line. I said, coffee please. Wow! And they want 15 freak'n bucks an hour.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I have cheated a couple times. This during 9th grade high school 'relationships.' I will admit it.

Since then? I have been cheated on by the same woman more than once after engagement and a child.

Sex does wierd things to generally decent people/ Karma? Idk.

And hey I find a few tattoos pretty sexy; bunch of strange piercings? Not so much.
edit on 5-9-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

yup same problem...

Hahaha, just loved the way you put all of that. Believe it or not, in the grocery store, if I notice someone nice, and they are not wearing a wedding ring (i am not a dirt bag to go after a married woman), I may feel an urge to go up to her to ask her about what aisle I can find something, or if she is buying something from the shelf, I may ask, hey I almost got that, have you had good luck with it? Something stupid like that. You'd be surprised by a nice conversation you can strike up. Love in a Grocery store.....maybe i'll right a story........lmao.

Peace
KD

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Cheating depends on your maturity level and moral compass.

I'm loyal, with limits.

Tat's and piercings have no bearing on your internal morals, just sayin"

Too many guys I know can't resist the 'Cray-Cray" and that speaks to them as much as the wench playing games.
Suck it up, ya'all are guilty as sin!

Finding a "normal guy" is a crapshoot and I'm getting past where I care anymore.
Sad to say...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I have never cheated on a gf or my wife.

But, I can also say that I have never slept with an unmarried woman either, even those that came before my wife, in fact my wife was married (separated) when we met.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Worst part is i always end up dating younger women. Now thats not the issue, its the quality of women out there these days... almost all of them have tons of tattoos, and extra holes in their face which completely disgusts me Think i might steak out a library one of these days... There has to be normal LOYAL women out there somewhere

My librarian has some wicked tattoos and plenty of piercings too.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

How does "loyal with limits" work anyways?

Everyone has their preferences people... Most of my friends love tats and piercings...

myself, not a fan...

edit on 5-9-2016 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

It's fairly simple....treat me like dirt and I WILL roam.
act like an adult and a human being and I'm all your's. 100%

Altho I will qualify this by saying after hubby derailed I moved into the camper in the driveway.....no cheating, no hooking up while I waited for an apology. I have some self respect and standards after all......

...altho I WILL mention staying in a camper in the winter really sucked. Shhhh....don't tell anyone!!!

edit on 5-9-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
db post....hanging head!

link   

It's fairly simple....treat me like dirt and I WILL roam.
act like an adult and a human being and I'm all your's. 100%

Altho I will qualify this by saying after hubby derailed I moved into the camper in the driveway.....no cheating, no hooking up till I got an apology. I have some self respect and standards after all......

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join