It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men. Are you faithful?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

edit on 5-9-2016 by Caver78 because: t-post

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

haha, yeah you only need to press reply once...

Your hubby "derailed"? Does that mean cheated?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

my computer is 'acting up"....shamefully!

No he was a jerk....I was working 40 & paying for his health care and he decided I wasn't 'June Cleaver" enough. Um.....
Kay then! ....I've never been Ordinary or normal or any of that. 20 yrs in he decided cause he was disabled I should be WHAT????? Seriously???

Hiked my butt out to the camper and made the best of it till he saw the "error" of his ways.

I'm not his Mom, I'm not June and WTF???

I decided it was part of his disability ( no blood flow) or I would have "roamed".
lets see...if you have triple by pass and 7 stents and a clogged corrodid artery you "may" not be thinking clearly?

So yeah....I'm faithful with limits.
also a commitment -phobe caue I didn't marry him till 15 yrs later. he needed to get on board with "I'm here cause I wanna be, not cause I have to be".

His Mom didn't exactly train him well?

I can't believe you don't like tat's???
I have just a couple, hidden, so if I turn up dismembered my kids can identify the body.

some can remain classy and have body art...just sayin"

BTW...cute kitten!

edit on 5-9-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
So what percentage of men are consistently faithful to their spouse. Are you men faithful to your partner.
Have you had an affair.

What does it take for a man or woman to resist the lust of an affair.

All of these questions lacked a question mark because my Canadian keyboard suddenly went all french on me.

There are variations of cheating, if lust is an infraction then I believe the percentage of cheaters is 100%. I am guilty of lust. If this requires an element of physicality then no, I have not. I love my spouse, but I am guilty of watching sexual content without her, so, if that is considered cheating, yes, I am guilty.

It really depends what cheating is. She knows I watch and look, but she doesn't consider it cheating on her. I still feel guilty for doing it, but I would never ever cross a line that I could not take back. There is no way I would ever be physical with another.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Ah ok... good stuff there

Don't get me wrong here, tattoos can be pretty...

I don't mind a few here and there, makes no difference... but women these days are covered head to toe

Overkill is such a turn off to me, i won't even look at a women that has them everywhere

I guess im just old school when it comes to looks...

the less war paint the better...

I like dresses... being covered is intriguing

Cleavage says to me you want mens attention, and im sure said person will get it, but not from me...

Maybe i should find an Amish girl, and teach her to shave LOL

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

I think it's good that you and your spouse can be open and honest in that way, it's likely healthier in the long run for the relationship in my opinion.

Ground rules should be set forth from the get go. Unfaithfulness comes into play when there is treachery and deceit and that is a killer in any aspect of any relationship.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

You're KILLIN ME!!!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

& did you think any amish chick would understand your craving for conspiracy????
Heeheehee....

Sweetie you are a howl and a class act!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: droid56

lol i hate that...

Never cheated in my life... neither on a GF or my X wife...

but its happened to me many times...

Lets just say i have trust issues with women

We share the same story then. I have anxiety that is visible when I talk to a new women I am interested in. I have to explain myself so they understand.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
oh...and in case anyone cares....after hubby died I came across his " going to camp bag"
Found the most ancient condoms EVAR!!!!

apparently he still thought he "had it"?
I peed laughing!!!

Godspeed Honey! GO GET Em"!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

thanks...

I don't delve much into conspiracy anymore honestly... Im convinced that IF one deals with conspiracies for too long everything will become a conspiracy... it becomes a sickness of the mind, and i've seen it happen a few times to some friends who i don't speak to anymore because they turned BatS**t crazy after a while.

I think the bigger problem would be the religion... i lived in an amish community for a while several years back...

Most are strict fundies... and i've already walked down that road... it ended really badly... and im still recovering over a year later...

I won't do that again

In the mean time im doomed to date women that aren't right for me... but its all in good fun

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Yeah I've seen people go RIGHT off the deep end....
Never ceases to amaze me.

It is what it is and so what? Keep your day job and keep paying yer bills, eh?

Sorry you haven't found anyone, but good things come to those who wait, right?

I've decided I'm too curmudgeonly, too up front and just "too" for anyone.....so it's all good!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

edit on 5-9-2016 by Caver78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I never cheat in relationships. Part of that is because my religion is ridiculously punitive about adultery and fornication. I also feel like it's incredibly disrespectful to my partner.

And of course, who wants to deal with a furious and vindictive girlfriend who suspects you're cheating, doesn't trust your answers, and is constantly searching for a "smoking gun"? When most women are in "detective mode", they start digging up all kinds of "unexpected" stuff, start talking to your former girlfriends, and are able to pry information out of people that you didn't realize they were cool with, etc. So even if it turns out that you're innocent, everyone else now suspects you're cheating or gives you crazy looks. And if some of her friends/family were only tolerating you out of respect for her, the accusation of unfaithfulness can be the excuse they were looking for to openly hate you.

So I've always made specific agreements that if I or my partner finds someone else that we may cheat with, it's better if we just break up. That avoids a lot of the BS.
edit on 5-9-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I'm completely faithful. I'd never sleep around on either my wife, my girlfriend, or my side chick.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

edit on 5-9-2016 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Three ex wives was I faithful? Nope but I looked elsewhere when the wife beat me up.
Nowadays I don't do relationships just fun fun fun

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Never been unfaithful, but thankfully (because I didn't end up marrying her and found my wonderful wife instead) Ihad an ex-fiancee who was. I confirmed it, packed my stuff up the next day, wrote a check for the remainder of the rent and wished her a happy life.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

I'm at the same limit myself. With women of course. It seems "normal" is not so normal these days. I've been divorced for about 18 months now and haven't got past the "coffee and conversation" stage of dating. Every one I talk to has some baggage they just can't help dragging out or they seem to be taking whatever they're mad at, out on the men they meet.
Swear to God, a woman I was meeting for coffee, came in, sat down across from me and said " Well, every other man I meet is one, so lets see what kind of assh**e you are".
I smiled and said, "One that doesn't put up with sh** from you" and walked out. If she had even tried to make a joke of it, I would have laughed and moved on, but she said it in a very disdainful voice and a sneer. I won't waste a minute of my time with someone like that and there are far too many of them.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I've never cheated on anyone personally, though I have reciprocated a kiss from a girl who was in a relationship once back in high school.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Depends if you class tea bagging cheating???.........

RA

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join