It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS reporter says Clinton staff resigning over worries Hillary dropping out, deletes tweet

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GiulXainx
a reply to: xuenchen

Anybody getting that sickening feeling that a war is about to break out at this presidential election? Like as soon as we start casting ballots an explosion is going to engulf the entire state where these people sit and wait?

I am getting that feeling.

With homeland security taking over the election process based on conspiracy theories about Russia, I am still not ruling out Obama staying in power due to some 'special circumstances'.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A False Flag of the Century.

It could be in the plan.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

A False Flag of the Century.

It could be in the plan.

With the Democratic Party acting more and more like the Nazi party, a modern-day Reichstag fire would not surprise me.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

"Somebody'' says....

Many staffers are quitting because Clinton ''MAY' drop out of the race do to these FBI dumps?

Does this make a lick of sense? Not to me.

A short lived tweet from ''somebody'' is all this is.

Here's your somebodies.....

4Chan

It then was picked up by fake news site superstation95 and then filtered to the many conservative "blog news" sites and used as the source.

I am the only one seeing 4chan punk this board on a daily basis? OP is called out time and time again for posting fake news, short memories I guess.

I was actually hoping this was true, Bernie was next up.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

And you honestly think she is dropping out, or did you get a new set of Pom-Poms?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
wouldn't that be some levity, if she was elected, then impeached due to this scandal. Headlines would be awesome...
"Second Clinton Gets Impeached."
They way this weird world has been lately, I wouldn't rule that reality out yet.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Connector

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

"Somebody'' says....

Many staffers are quitting because Clinton ''MAY' drop out of the race do to these FBI dumps?

Does this make a lick of sense? Not to me.

A short lived tweet from ''somebody'' is all this is.

Here's your somebodies.....

4Chan

It then was picked up by fake news site superstation95 and then filtered to the many conservative "blog news" sites and used as the source.

I am the only one seeing 4chan punk this board on a daily basis? OP is called out time and time again for posting fake news, short memories I guess.

I was actually hoping this was true, Bernie was next up.

Good find, maybe Clinton will read it though and have a come to Jesus moment and realise she HAS to drop out.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter
wouldn't that be some levity, if she was elected, then impeached due to this scandal. Headlines would be awesome...
"Second Clinton Gets Impeached."
They way this weird world has been lately, I wouldn't rule that reality out yet.

She better hope that Democrats do well in the Senate elections, because if a 2/3 Republican majority is reached, she WILL be impeached.
edit on 3/9/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

He did not really win the primaries. He really lost the primaries.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

No it didn't come from a cbs reporter it only says it does. Big difference. Where is this woman now? Why isn't she confirming her supposed tweet that no one can find because it's been deleted. And my isn't that convenient.
Why isn't it on the news cbs would scoop this for sure.
No one could sensibly believe this. Logic.
edit on 932016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

I know there are. They're on all the time but following doesn't give you intimate access to internal workings. I see Katy Tur who follows the trump campaign and she doesn't get an inside look. That's just bull.
There's no story here it's a fantasy.
She's not dropping out. It's some right wing wish upon a star. That all it is.
Have fun people .

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: [post=21201485]Sillyolme[

AND THERE ITIS THE PARROT WORD ALT-RIGHT used like it is supposed to have some concrete function beyond another Prog fabricated idea.

You are KIND of coming across like a HYSTERICAL ,J-HIGH, girl here, you're gonna BLOW something and NEVER make it out of the country when Trump gets elected.

PACE yourself.

Yeah yeah. Don't fret dear.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Funny. No real news including cbs is reporting this.
Oh wow what a total mind boggling unbelievable surprise. They must be burying the story. Because her dropping out won't be front page headline grabbing news. They could get away with something like a major candidate dropping out. Same headline showed up last month on some faux news sourced by Alex Jones saying she was dropping out because of an FBI probe. LOL.
We're in the home stretch now. I fully expect nonsense like this to show up even more.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I can believe that Hillary supporters are dropping out. After all, I was a huge supporter in 2008. Since then, I did my research.. I learned. Hillary Clinton and I are no longer on the same page. In fact she jumped off of that page, stomped on it, and burned it; so as others learn about her, as I did, I can indeed see them fleeing the sinking vessel, but weather the catastrophic, demolished vessel will be kept afloat by criminal elements, and allowed to sail all the way to the white house is the question.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

LOL

Why would she admit a stupid mistake?

She screwed up because she wrote what she knew.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

LOL

Why would she admit a stupid mistake?

She screwed up because she wrote what she knew.

4Chan

Because she never wrote it.

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
This is good. Rats jumping from the burning ship.

I don't blame them - what sane person wants to be recorded in history as being part of Americas biggest ever trainwreck?

Who?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Funny. No real news including cbs is reporting this.

CBS is REAL NEWS?????!!!!

Silly ol you

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

Haven't looked it up but I suspect AlaskanDad is probably right. Bernie Sanders would be the logical replacement.

Didn't Bernie already leave the Democrat Party?

posted on Sep, 3 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT Yes Charles. I was trying to make the point that OP could not even mention the Twetter bur rather just left it at 'somebody. THanks again for the Bio.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join