It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary goes full Kung-Fu Panderer on twitter, alt-right under attack.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

BLMs cause is legit, but their execution is poor. At this point, they are doing more harm than good for their cause.

It doesn't really matter if you heard of it or not, it's been around for about 2 years.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chickensalad

originally posted by: kruphix

Have I defended BLM?

But let me get your logic straight...the Alt-Right is ok to you because you think BLM is worse?

While any type of racism, bigotry or otherwise is deplorable, the so xalled alt-right hasn't really done anything other than held an opinion. And from your own source, those opinions vary as well.

I'm failing to follow your point.

It IS their views/opinions that people are concerned about and that are deplorable by themselves.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Anyone know where I can purchase a few alt-right tee shirts?

Actually, you might be able to hit that Milo guy up. He's been kind of dubbed the Queen of the Alt-Right.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

3 years actually.

Because they dont wont focus on policy there will never be anything but hate & racism to erupt from it.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

3 years actually.

Because they dont wont focus on policy there will never be anything but hate & racism to erupt from it.

I was referring to the alt-right movement being around for a couple years.

But you are right, the alt-right doesn't focus on policy and there is only hate and racism erupting from it.

That is exactly my point about the alt-right, glad you agree.
edit on 31-8-2016 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

LOL! Nice play on words. Good times. (I enjoyed it)

What is the alt-right? WHO is the alt-right? Am I? Serious questions.

It's ENTIRELY clear what the BLM is (total SJW platform mania; not single focus issue NOT even just less cop on black shootings):
blacklivesmatter.com...
edit on 31-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I have read about half the comments.

I think the alt right are just people who have woken up to what is going on. Who are against the establishment both left and right. Who have had too much shoved down their throats too fast and STILL believe in the constitution. Alt right is beginning to include more independents and some on the left. It is not something you can label and ascribe qualities to. It is an America that is fed up with the status quo.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I think the alt right are just people who have woken up to what is going on. Who are against the establishment both left and right. Who have had too much shoved down their throats too fast and STILL believe in the constitution. Alt right is beginning to include more independents and some on the left. It is not something you can label and ascribe qualities to. It is an America that is fed up with the status quo.

Except it's not any of that.

Here is who/what the Alt-Right is, as described by one of their own.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
BUNCHA HATERS!
Proud to BE here..arguing...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

If that's what "Alt-Right" really is then sign me up for being first in line at the gallows..!
edit on 31-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Breitbart person said it. It must be true.

Think we all have different ideas regarding what brings us together

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
We are the boogeymen that keep Hillary up at night.

edit on 31-8-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
We are not few and far between. We are many. We are united. WE ARE LEGION.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sublimecraft

While Hillary herself would never stoop to beating a dead horse, she has her people do it for her.

Doctor Frankenstein had better luck resurrecting the dead than Hillary does trying to bring this story to life.

She can't argue policy and platform. She can't run on being honest. She can't run on ethics. She can't run on morals. She can't run on values.
That doesn't matter to most Democrats...If they ran a mystery candidate who wasn't known to anyone they would still vote for the candidate...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze
a reply to: ksiezyc

It sounds like a made up boogeyman,to me.

Something she can pretend to be heroically battling.

(she seems a little old for larping,though)
It is...We used to be the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy...Now we are the 'alt' something or other...And there are 13.3 million of us so far...

The talking heads on tv as well as all Democrats call us anti women, because one time Rosie O'Donnel insulted Trump and he then called her a pig...

They call us racist because Donald Trumps wants to stop illegal immigrants from crossing our borders...

We are called anti 1st amendment because Trumps wants to temporarily stop the flood of muzlim terrorists from coming into our country...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Yeah.. I'm pretty sure they did.

Neoreaction, Dark Enlightenment and Archeofuturism is terms of other political streams that fall under the same umbrella.

This is a pretty good primer on Neoreaction:

takimag.com...

That was my first look at Neoreaction though I have to say reading it again it's shorter than I remembered it being.

Hmmm.. that other thread on the alt-right floating around was based on a pretty good article.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Their cause is not legit. The reason black people are killed more by cops is because 6% of the population is committing over half the violent crime in this country.

It's much easier to just blame white people than it is to address reality.
edit on 31-8-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This tells me Hillary is getting really desperate and is panicking.
She has been pulled into a fist fight (as was Ted Cruz). We're hearing nothing about her policies, whilst Trump is laying out his plans in front of thousands. Hillary is the one who is now on the sidelines spewing hate at millions of people. What happened to her 'everyone' included mantra?

It's just another indicator that what she is seeing in the numbers is not what we are seeing.

Here's Trump in Washington State - where apparently the polls have Clinton 20 points ahead... remember that to get a good read on what is really happening, follow the money and where the candidates are...

edit on 31/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Alt-Right is their own self designated umbrella label for an ideology that embraces white nationalism, white supremacy, Paleoconservatism, Neo-Facsism (or Dark Enlightenment if you prefer). The term was first coined by Paul Gottfried, a Paleoconservative and author of several far right philosophical books.

TL;DR Hillary, nor the MSM, nor the legions of SJWs lurking under all your beds created this label. Alt-Right created it for themselves.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Alt-Right is their own self designated umbrella label for an ideology that embraces white nationalism, white supremacy, Paleoconservatism, Neo-Facsism (or Dark Enlightenment if you prefer). The term was first coined by Paul Gottfried, a Paleoconservative and author of several far right philosophical books.

TL;DR Hillary, nor the MSM, nor the legions of SJWs lurking under all your beds created this label. Alt-Right created it for themselves.

Not the point - Hillary is trying to use the label to cast a net over people who are not Alt-Right. She is even accusing Putin of being the head of it. She's gone bat # crazy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join