It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary goes full Kung-Fu Panderer on twitter, alt-right under attack.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

On this, she's not wrong... and Putin while maybe not the head of it (leaderless is the way to go for a movement), certainly falls under it's umbrella. Perhaps you should read a bit more about it.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Perhaps you should read a bit more about it.

Perhaps you should follow your own advice?

The Alt-Right movement most certainly does not fit under Putin's umbrella. Kthx.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

On this, she's not wrong... and Putin while maybe not the head of it (leaderless is the way to go for a movement), certainly falls under it's umbrella. Perhaps you should read a bit more about it.

Riiiiiiiiiight.... because he's surely anti-PC, he MUST be "Alt-Right"!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Can you provide a reliable source please for Putin secretly leading Trump, Alex Jones, Bannon, David Duke, Farage in a conspiracy to implement White Supremacy in America?
For that matter can you provide any source that shows this conspiracy between the names above, even without Putin?
Send me the content you have read...

Just because Hillary has donned her tin foil hat and sees alt-right demons everywhere she looks, doesn't make it real. It just makes here crazy. Perhaps she is very ill after all and can no longer think straight.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I can't help but remember history. Whenever I do that I remember that the Republican Party were abolitionists and the Democratic Party helped support and fund the KKK. Although things have changed with the parties people switching platforms changing, I still can't help but remember that fact. And I wonder if the things Black Trump supporters and Ben Carson have said publicly will ever get any airtime.
a reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I give credit to the left's political machine - they have inverted reality for years and made more than half the population believe it, not just with regards to racism. That's some PR achievement.

Unfortunately for them, more and more people are waking up with an amazed look on their faces as it dawns on them how silly they have been. Not to say it will effect this election cycle, but I am confident that the game is up. It's just a matter of time. Any candidate running on Trumps platform in 2020 will win and if they are more likeable, they will win all 50 states.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
What people need to understand is that Hillary (and Donald Trump) are just playing their roles. Neither of them takes any of this seriously. Or at least not in the way we think they do.

I think I know what this is all about. The internet. If you really think about it, Donald Trump represents everything about the internet that falls outside of the control of the people who have been running the show for ages.

Now nevermind that a lot of the stuff he says IS racist and hateful and all of that (and I'm not defending that). The POINT is that he's using the idea of free speech against itself. He is deliberately saying the most offensive, upsetting and hurtful things he can think of. Why is he doing that? Because the concept of free speech says YOU CAN. Most people don't even if they think it because most people respect the power of words and they use their rights responsibly.

But TPTB can't allow that to happen anymore. They can't just trust people with their rights anymore.

Why? Because free speech was all well and good when TPTB owned and controlled the biggest microphone anyone could find (We call it the MSM). The emergence of the internet changed everything. Freedom of speech online is something they can't control without some very powerful controls. And that has to stop.

Donald Trump represents the kinds of people who don't have a lot of respect for polite discourse. That's his job. He's supposed to take everyone in the world who has unorthodox ideas and lump them all together into this nebulous concept of "hate groups".

Now of course, some of them ARE very bad people. But you know how this works. Once "hate group" becomes a thing and nobody wants to be associated with anything that might be one, witch hunts are going to start. Anything that isn't PC is gonna be "A hate group".

Hillary is also just a pawn. She might become president or she might not but she doesn't care. That's not the main point of her presence in this story. She's there simply to say or do whatever is called for in the script. It's like a movie. You can't have a movie without actors. The actors don't have to care at all all about the story. They can be there just to collect a paycheck if need be. Maybe she does have an emotional or ideological investment in it but the point is that whoever is writing the script is not an actor. They need faces and voices that we all recognize and that's why we have had the same voices and faces in politics and the MSM for decades.

Who could have predicted (realistically) that Donald Trump would become the circus character that he's become in the last couple of years? Go back to the 80s. He was a household name then too but not the way he is now. But it's important to remember that because you start to realize the media CREATED the Donald Trump character. You would not know who he is if they hadn't. No one would. He would just be some relatively obscure rich guy whose name did not stand out to the everyday person at all.

Trump was put into this circus because IT WORKS. I'm convinced that's all that matters to them. They may not always play exactly the right notes or push exactly the right buttons. They might have to experiment to find the right guy for the job of playing the role they need played. But if it works, they'll run with it and at least try to use it to shape things the way they want them to be.

Now ask yourself why Trump wasn't a hate group in the 80s. There was no real reason he couldn't have been. Everyone already knew who he was. All of the building blocks were already there. He was already a rather colorful character. So why did he have to wait this long to go full blown crazy?
edit on 31-8-2016 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Move along silly person. I actually find discussion with UKTruth enjoyable.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Of course he does. How could he not?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Alt-Right is their own self designated umbrella label for an ideology that embraces white nationalism, white supremacy, Paleoconservatism, Neo-Facsism (or Dark Enlightenment if you prefer). The term was first coined by Paul Gottfried, a Paleoconservative and author of several far right philosophical books.

TL;DR Hillary, nor the MSM, nor the legions of SJWs lurking under all your beds created this label. Alt-Right created it for themselves.

Not the point - Hillary is trying to use the label to cast a net over people who are not Alt-Right. She is even accusing Putin of being the head of it. She's gone bat # crazy.

Clinton is simply pointing out that Trump has made a leader of the Alt-Right his campaign chief.

This is fact, you can't deny it or argue against it, Bannon himself has said in the past how Brietbart is a platform for the Alt-Right.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

You guys got me all confused now.

Who's the leader of Alt-Right? The evil communist Putin or is it Breitbart and Milo?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I don't know...

But I keep pressing 'Alt' and the 'Right' arrow key on my laptop and nothing happens.

Maybe my laptop is racist now?

Some movement.

edit on 8/31/2016 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: UKTruth

Alt-Right is their own self designated umbrella label for an ideology that embraces white nationalism, white supremacy, Paleoconservatism, Neo-Facsism (or Dark Enlightenment if you prefer). The term was first coined by Paul Gottfried, a Paleoconservative and author of several far right philosophical books.

TL;DR Hillary, nor the MSM, nor the legions of SJWs lurking under all your beds created this label. Alt-Right created it for themselves.

Not the point - Hillary is trying to use the label to cast a net over people who are not Alt-Right. She is even accusing Putin of being the head of it. She's gone bat # crazy.

Clinton is simply pointing out that Trump has made a leader of the Alt-Right his campaign chief.

This is fact, you can't deny it or argue against it, Bannon himself has said in the past how Brietbart is a platform for the Alt-Right.

It's a label. The trick is to broaden that label to include the evils of society and then smear. It used to be a good trick, but Hillary is blowing it. Has Bannon said he supports white supremacy?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I didn't say Putin did just that he fit under the umbrella, there's also such a thing as mutual admiration.

Check this out:

What is the Alt-Right? — answered by one of the founders of our movement.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I didn't say Putin did just that he fit under the umbrella, there's also such a thing as mutual admiration.

Check this out:

There is a lot to admire about Putin, and a lot to despise.
He's certainly no worse than the elected officials in the US.

That video shows the guy making it explicit that people like Jones, Trump, Bannon are not associated with them and have never spoken up for their platform of 'white interests'. The reason they are for Trump is to do with his immigration policy.

Personally, I don't believe pro-white nationals are in any way the same as white supremacists. The former have legitimate grievances (at least in their view) relating to what they see as inequality in areas like freedom of speech. The latter believe they are superior and still hold onto beliefs like slavery. What's the difference between a group that believes they are under attack (right or wrong) and are white vs a group like Black Lives Matter? they may both be right in fact, but blanketing them as racist or supremacists is a smear. I am pretty sure some in the alt-right are racist just as I am pretty sure some in BLM are racist.
edit on 31/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Check this out:

What? You mean Hillary Clinton did not make the whole movement up? [[[Jesus Christ!]]]

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: kruphix

You guys got me all confused now.

Who's the leader of Alt-Right? The evil communist Putin or is it Breitbart and Milo?

After much searching I have found the most accurate Alternative Right Neoreactionary Criminal Organization flow chart.........

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Hillary for Meme Queen, 2016!! She's got the dankest Memes on the Net!

"It's hip to be square!"

The only positive thing I can say about this woman is the entertainment value of anything making fun of her desperation. Karma is a bitch and this woman has amassed a large amount of negative karma... I have a feeling some of it's about to begin coming back at her

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   

There is a lot to admire about Putin, and a lot to despise.
He's certainly no worse than the elected officials in the US.

Except that American officials actually step down when their term is over. [/off topic]

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Harambe as boss of the Alt-Right.. I should have known. Lol what a great post!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join