It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary goes full Kung-Fu Panderer on twitter, alt-right under attack.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

She can't argue policy and platform. She can't run on being honest. She can't run on ethics. She can't run on morals. She can't run on values.

She at least has "hope and change" left

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

She doesn't even have that. For her it's "More of the same."

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It seems Hillary is floundering now. Desperate and obvious. But, sadly, there are plenty of people that are going to take this and run with it.

Just wait until the major media players get their directives in the next day or so, this crap is going to be plastered all over.

Alt right=Emmanuel Goldstein

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Is this a smart move by the left?

I mean think about it; after going full stop on Donald Trump what are they going to do the next time around? They could win this battle sure, but by bringing out the big guns now what are they going to have left over for next time?

You can't go to the Hitler reincarnated twice in a row can you? Will the public buy that? Or will they have Hitler fetgue? "I know we told you Trump was the next Hitler, but that Marko guy ... he's the next next Hitler" sounds more funny than scary.

Or maybe the Dems think this is the battle to end all battles. Maybe they think they will decimate the right over this and it will take decades for them to recover.

It's a risky move.
edit on 30-8-2016 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I was being somewhat sarcastic....

More of the same applies for any of these muppets that are running for the top job
edit on 30-8-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I know, but you gave me an opportunity I had to take.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well, the Alt+Right has nothing on the Ctl+Del+Left.
They can make years worth of government documents disappear with push of a button.
Even better they rewrite 230 years of American history in a single speech.
Give it up Alt+Right, you don't stand a chance.

link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

oops-I misread your comment.Please disregard.

edit on 30-8-2016 by Picklesneeze because: my mistake

link   
“We are in an information war and we are losing that war,” -Hillary Clinton. Years later, Clinton and Co.are still losing the war. The result is resorting to attacks on the whole of the #altright hashtag, a borrowed label of alternative internet media categorization of news, as an answer. The hypocrisy is that the Democrat establishment aren't so far from what they accuse of their opposition.
edit on 31-8-2016 by dreamingawake because: removed "from"

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Anyone know where I can purchase a few alt-right tee shirts?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I think many would read Madam Clinton's attack on Alex Jones as nothing less than a veiled death threat.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What she runs on Depends.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
Anyone know where I can purchase a few alt-right tee shirts?

The Clinton Foundation website is having a sale now...back to school 3 for $2.

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
So some of you are trying to pass the alt-right off as a label the MSM came up with. Sorry, but that's not the case...the alt-right came up with the name themselves.

(I can't believe I'm going to link to Breitbart...I feel icky).

You can read all about it here, on alt-rights favorite pseudo news site. Oh, and this article...by a declared member of the alt-right, is from March 2016. So no, the MSM didn't just come up with this "label" last week.

www.breitbart.com...

The writer of this article divdes alt-right members into 4 groups. The "Intellectuals", "Natural Conservatives", "The MEME Team", and "1488ers"

Let's first look at the "The Intellectuals"

The origins of the alternative right can be found in thinkers as diverse as Oswald Spengler, H.L Mencken, Julius Evola, Sam Francis, and the paleoconservative movement that rallied around the presidential campaigns of Pat Buchanan. The French New Right also serve as a source of inspiration for many leaders of the alt-right.

The media empire of the modern-day alternative right coalesced around Richard Spencer during his editorship of Taki’s Magazine. In 2010, Spencer founded AlternativeRight.com, which would become a center of alt-right thought.

Alongside other nodes like Steve Sailer’s blog, VDARE and American Renaissance, AlternativeRight.com became a gathering point for an eclectic mix of renegades who objected to the established political consensus in some form or another. All of these websites have been accused of racism.

Ok, let's check some of those sites out that have been "accused of racism"...I'll just hop over to VDARE and see what's on their front page.

YIKES

The Answer To Hillary’s Charge Of “Racism” Is The Charge Of Treason—Against America, And Its Founding Stock

Hillary Clinton has just claimed that all criticism of America’s immigration disaster is inspired by Alt Right “racism,” so we feel free to mention the obvious truth: Kaine, and all immigration enthusiasm, is ultimately motivated by treason—to America; and to its Founding stock.

It's "founding stock"? ...oh...they mean white people. HOLY ####. Yeah, that's not racist at all. Let me keep reading, maybe it's not what they really mean.

The politicians implementing this policy of dispossession against American whites can only be viewed as an occupying government. Those who go along with it, especially Republicans, should be considered collaborators. And the response to accusations of “racism” is the, entirely accurate, charge of treason.

Nope, that's what they really mean. If you are white and support immigration...you are a traitor against your race and your country.

Seems like nice people...glad to see some of you defending them. And remember...these are the "Intellectuals" of the group.

But back to the Brietbart article....let's move on to the "Natural Conservatives".

Natural conservatives can broadly be described as the group that the intellectuals above were writing for. They are mostly white, mostly male middle-American radicals, who are unapologetically embracing a new identity politics that prioritises the interests of their own demographic.
The conservative instinct, as described by Haidt, includes a preference for homogeneity over diversity, for stability over change
But natural conservatives have other concerns: chiefly, the preservation of their own tribe and its culture.

Ok...so they are mostly white males who are concerned of homogeneity over diversity...so....white supremacist, Awesome.

And their use of the word "tribe" is very disturbing for some reason.

The alt-right’s intellectuals would also argue that culture is inseparable from race. The alt-right believe that some degree of separation between peoples is necessary for a culture to be preserved. A Mosque next to an English street full of houses bearing the flag of St. George, according to alt-righters, is neither an English street nor a Muslim street — separation is necessary for distinctiveness.

Oh, and they want segregation too. Sounds like a great group of people.

Anyone want to defend this group?

We are going to skip "The MEME Team"...because all they do is make MEMEs...quite silly.

So let's go right into the 1488RS.

What's a 1488R you ask? Well...

Why “1488”? It’s a reference to two well-known Neo Nazi slogans, the first being the so-called 14 Words: “We Must Secure The Existence Of Our People And A Future For White Children.” The second part of the number, 88, is a reference to the 8th letter of the alphabet – H. Thus, “88” becomes “HH” which becomes “Heil Hitler.”

to be fair, the author does say this about them

Anything associated as closely with racism and bigotry as the alternative right will inevitably attract real racists and bigots. Calmer members of the alternative right refer darkly to these people as the “1488ers,” and for all their talk of there being “no enemies to the right,” it’s clear from the many conversations we’ve had with alt-righters that many would rather the 1488ers didn’t exist.

But the fact is they are part of the alt-right...the author even admits it and HE is part of the alt-right.

So there you have it...the alt-right...go ahead and defend them if you want to, but I will continue to call them out for what they are...

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Who is Hillary Clinton?

Sorry, I'm not on Twitter.

No one important, you're not missing much, I think its rantings resultant from the initial onset of dementia for the old biddy.

She likes her conspiracies - she started this one about the alt-right.

Crazy cat lady x 10 (no offense to nice crazy cat ladies)

I started a twitter account this month under my ATS handle and have been firing off tweets to The Don, Hills, Shapiro and anyone else I can stick it to. Bloody good fun. Keeps me well on top of the latest shenananananananigans.

Sigh... Is it really dementia?? I was hoping she would remember why she was in jail when she's rotting away..

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Hillary is now the Queen of the Alt-right emerging racist ideology conspiracy meme, her current political position and her tweet have solidified this crowning achievement.

These are the facts.

TRIGGER WARNING..........

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
TRIGGER WARNING!

From Breitbart:

There are many things that separate the alternative right from old-school racist skinheads (to whom they are often idiotically compared), but one thing stands out above all else: intelligence. Skinheads, by and large, are low-information, low-IQ thugs driven by the thrill of violence and tribal hatred. The alternative right are a much smarter group of people — which perhaps suggests why the Left hates them so much. They’re dangerously bright.

See the one I bolded there? A little Madlib switcheroo and behold, reality:

BLM acolytes, by and large, are low-information, low-IQ thugs driven by the thrill of violence and tribal hatred.

When you can show endless videos of so-called "alt-right" people out committing acts of race baiting, violence, riots, shutting down political rallies, murder, mass murder, targeting of minorities for all of the above, at that point you will have such an argument as you thought you just made. Oh, and only when BLM / PC / SJW / progressive types refrain from all of the above, or you denounce them, only then will you not be a total hypocrite for criticizing such in others.
edit on 30-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Have I defended BLM?

But let me get your logic straight...the Alt-Right is ok to you because you think BLM is worse?

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

You DONT support / defend the BLM???

I never even heard of this "alt-right" until Hillary started labeling her opposition as "alt-right all a bunch of racists" crap, that surely everyone buying into that would put me (and most else in this thread) plump on that list for my style of anti-PC / anti-Hill postings.
edit on 30-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Have I defended BLM?

But let me get your logic straight...the Alt-Right is ok to you because you think BLM is worse?

While any type of racism, bigotry or otherwise is deplorable, the so xalled alt-right hasn't really done anything other than held an opinion. And from your own source, those opinions vary as well.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join