It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Humanity, Great Change is Here!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkingMe
TLDR means to summarize what you have just said, it means 'too long don't read'

Hi Chuck, I was wondering what countries are taking part in what you have said, because the US seems to be quite big into it but I was wondering about the other countries.

U.S mostly North U.S, England/Britain, Germany, Belgium, Saudi's, Pakistan, A few of the African countries (they mostly allow it to be the testing ground for new biological weapons/viruses), Australia recently joined the so called league of evil, New Zealand plays a small role, France minor role they are mostly just for show, Italy is a big fundraiser for some of the basic operations.

Russia left a few years back that's the reason why the escalations towards them are taking place, China signed on with Russia and left too, Japan and South Korea are now also considering it as well now, the recent meeting with Russia was part of the talks.

You'd be surprised but Putin is against this NWO stuff, which is why he is currently trying to pull as many to his side in the case the others do go for the all out war option.

These nations are nothing more than puppets really, if NWO does go through most of them will be dissolved anyway so I find it childish they are even taking a part in it.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

Thanks Chuck, for the answers.

But Australia and New Zealand though, they got pokemon go first, what more do they want...

In on a more serious thingy, I don't really think I want to watch it unfold, I want to hide under my duvet

I don't know whether to be happy or not that where I am at the moment is not on the list of countries that you have listed, mainly because countries have become more or less dependent on each other.

But if you say the nations themselves are the puppets, there is something bigger than the nations themselves?
edit on 5-9-2016 by ThinkingMe because: Additional question

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Thanks Chuck, for the answers.

But Australia and New Zealand though, they got pokemon go first, what more do they want...

In on a more serious thingy, I don't really think I want to watch it unfold, I want to hide under my duvet

I don't know whether to be happy or not that where I am at the moment is not on the list of countries that you have listed, mainly because countries have become more or less dependent on each other.

But if you say the nations themselves are the puppets, there is something bigger than the nations themselves?

The nations and it's leaders are the puppets, the strings and sticks are the elite few that fund them. Now the hidden hand that pulls it all well from human understanding is basically someone like The Devil. But not exactly the Devil.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Oh and what exactly is the devil? Its not part of my polytheistic faith

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

That sounds awful, the hidden hand, can I assume that this "devil" you speak of are people too?

I wonder if it would be appropriate to ask, because you say that there is a kind of switch that would make things right again if things don't go very well.

I would like to know if there is a reason why you are posting so much information about all you have said. I feel that it is all very interesting and you have made me feel lot better/more calm.

Because with the switch, wouldn't things be the same whether you post on the forums about it or not?
edit on 5-9-2016 by ThinkingMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

That sounds awful, the hidden hand, can I assume that this "devil" you speak of are people too?

I wonder if it would be appropriate to ask, because you say that there is a kind of switch that would make things right again if things don't go very well.

I would like to know if there is a reason why you are posting so much information about all you have said. I feel that it is all very interesting and you have made me feel lot better/more calm.

Because with the switch, wouldn't things be the same whether you post on the forums about it or not?

I'm merely posting because it's about time and things are about to get escalated and that is the only reason I am posting here and a few other places.

The information was meant to be shared and not kept hidden or quiet.

Things will be the same yes, but at the same time the importance of letting people know not to panic when the so called Sh#t Hits The Proverbial Fan.

That's the point! Don't panic keep calm and ride out the chaos!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

That all makes so much sense, thank you.

And thank you for not being angry with my question, it might have been rather provoking.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

Oh and what exactly is the devil? Its not part of my polytheistic faith

A person wearing a human suits who's energy is so dense it almost feels like a black hole.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

That all makes so much sense, thank you.

And thank you for not being angry with my question, it might have been rather provoking.

No problem, questions are always welcomed

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Nope rings no bells. Seems kind of superstitious to me!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
What is your opinion about archons? Are we really being harvested for our emotional energy?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster

First I am the Devil, then God, then Legion, then some time traveler and now a prophet.
Damn what did I do to deserve such grand standing labels and titles of royalty?

Also I don't need diciples and I am not here to form a religion as I said before, you keep mixing stuff up crowdskie. Might check your morning coffee

All these labels were just people playing along with you. You came over as a bit of a joker and people played along but nobody took you seriously.

Now you say you are some kind of spiritual leader that has a message for the world. However, this time we can see that you mean it - that you really think you are. All that happened before were jokes coming from you but not now. Now I can see the real you. Some confused individual that thinks he has been approached by some deity/ archangel or whatever with a message for humanity.

I would not have taken this harsh view if it was not for the devious approach you adopted. Like I said already, only this thread is the one that you always intended to post and this thread was the "raison d'etre" of Chuckster. All the previous one were to convey a false image of an open-minded individual who has the maturity and experience to talk lightly about anything (including the devil).

I have always hated self-proclaimed prophets and preachers ; particularly those who claim that the have been contacted by higher powers to bring a message to humanity.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I'm merely posting because it's about time and things are about to get escalated and that is the only reason I am posting here and a few other places.

The information was meant to be shared and not kept hidden or quiet.

What information ? Your delusion ?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crowdedskies

Playing along? Nah letting Ren99 uh chucky know I am onto the game. Hail Eris etc

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: alomaha
What is your opinion about archons? Are we really being harvested for our emotional energy?

Yes and No - It more of a concept that if everything is energy then what is solidity?

It's an illusion of the conceptual perception of the mind, if you looked at an object for what it is you'd see just energy buzzing there.

I don't bother with Archons they are sort of like Greys in it for the experimentation of test subjects. I wouldn't recommend it either because they use energy manipulation that can lead to self harm, basically beings without a universal ethical code for caring for the creation.

Try to stay out of their neighborhood

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: crowdedskies

First I am the Devil, then God, then Legion, then some time traveler and now a prophet.
Damn what did I do to deserve such grand standing labels and titles of royalty?

Also I don't need diciples and I am not here to form a religion as I said before, you keep mixing stuff up crowdskie. Might check your morning coffee

All these labels were just people playing along with you. You came over as a bit of a joker and people played along but nobody took you seriously.

Now you say you are some kind of spiritual leader that has a message for the world. However, this time we can see that you mean it - that you really think you are. All that happened before were jokes coming from you but not now. Now I can see the real you. Some confused individual that thinks he has been approached by some deity/ archangel or whatever with a message for humanity.

I would not have taken this harsh view if it was not for the devious approach you adopted. Like I said already, only this thread is the one that you always intended to post and this thread was the "raison d'etre" of Chuckster. All the previous one were to convey a false image of an open-minded individual who has the maturity and experience to talk lightly about anything (including the devil).

I have always hated self-proclaimed prophets and preachers ; particularly those who claim that the have been contacted by higher powers to bring a message to humanity.

But Crowdedskie, I'm not a prophet or a preacher. Humanity is really confusing what is it with the labels?

I don't want to be a prophet it's a daunting task listening to the nagging of a higher being.

Even this OP is not really preaching it's more of the observational deduction of the perceived reality that we live in and what is to follow.

Maybe I should go back to being the Devil?

I'm getting bored with all these roles people want to give me, I just want to be Chuck the dimensional traveler who enjoys reading books and listening to music.

It's quiet a hard task keeping up with all these roles I have to play

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

a reply to: crowdedskies

Playing along? Nah letting Ren99 uh chucky know I am onto the game. Hail Eris etc

Why do you keep calling me Ren?

In the 1990's I didn't even know a single word of English or even used a computer.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Even this OP is not really preaching it's more of the observational deduction of the perceived reality that we live in and what is to follow.

Maybe I should go back to being the Devil?

"More of an observation" ?! I suggest you read your OP again and I quote :-

A story that is meant to be shared for the times of change are indeed here and we own mankind an explanation for everything

Who is 'we' and why does "we" think they are above mankind

The truth is the truth from the perspective of the ready, take that which you read with a grain of salt and return to it when it sprouts roots in time.

Poor little us. We are not ready

My understanding of 'take it with a grain of salt' means condider it and use you sceptism and feelings to decide . You on the other hand are saying take it as a grain of salt AND come back to it when ready. Here you assume that the minions are not ready yet for your big message and therefore they shoud reconsider later when they are ready.

and it goes on throughout; this "I am the one who knows" attitude.

I too have a lot of insights but I would offer them as my own insights (ie where the penny dropped for me). Everyone has their own path . I would never say ;" hello humanity , I've got an important message for you". That would be very patronising and ,in fact, arrogant.

Yes, playing the Devil suits you better. Not that you would get any power from it . More that you would display the same quality of shifting roles and appearances.

Oh, I forgot to mention that the world has gone through very drastic changes throughout the centuries. Imagine WW1 and WW2 breaking out . Changes have been going on for a long long time . Now changes happen much faster than they used.

edit on 6-9-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Perhaps you need to see who Ren1999 was on here
Also you speak english far too well, to have me believe you "did not speak a single word of English" or use a computer. Unless you are implying you were yet to be born, or only newly born?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Perhaps you need to see who Ren1999 was on here
Also you speak english far too well, to have me believe you "did not speak a single word of English" or use a computer. Unless you are implying you were yet to be born, or only newly born?

Before the year 2000 I was still only 8 years old and did not know what a computer was nor what the English language is. Languages come easy to me, I guess the implicated memories of the past allowed me to adapt to the linguistics of other cultures.

I only began to learn the English language at the ripe age of 14.

I shall take a gander at this Ren1999, maybe I was consciously occupying another body at the time as well.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join