It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Humanity, Great Change is Here!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hi Chuck, regarding the Mandela effect, there is a specific video I have seen that talks about the hater comments against the Mandela effect looking quite similar to each other that makes it seem that something appears to be trying to make people believe that the Mandela effect is not true, do you think that that is a thing that is happening?

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkingMe
Hi Chuck, regarding the Mandela effect, there is a specific video I have seen that talks about the hater comments against the Mandela effect looking quite similar to each other that makes it seem that something appears to be trying to make people believe that the Mandela effect is not true, do you think that that is a thing that is happening?

It's actually true there is a distrust of certain individuals between a group that operates here on Earth.
Think of it this way if you were able to be aware of yourself 1 minute in the past, and 1 minute in the future while having the awareness of it in the very moment. It in itself reveals that you already know that there exist parallel selves within the dimensional multiverse.

Like for example right now I can tell you that we have once and for all changed the outcome of this timeline, all that has to happen now is the 1 minute into the future us must catch up with the present us. While the 1 minute in the past us is confused as all hell as to why the present us and the future us are different from what they are meant to be.

You see the elites square of thinking does not go past the 4th Dimensional wall, it's like a firewall that keeps certain things out for a good reason. The damage they already done to the fabric of the universal silk sheet has been finally repaired, the next 3 years are going to bring insane wonders to humanity.

Sure some here might argue that these are the rantings of an insane man, but I will say this "Watch Russia and Asia very closely" there is a reason why Europe and the U.S are so dead set on destroying them. At the same time we can not have the old system if we want to move forward which is why there will be certain things that will need to occur.

Just remember remain calm, don't join in on the panic and chaos and you will be fine. Try to keep those you know calm as well

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

I strongly doubt all the statements you made in this post.

A child of the 90s who has such a good grasp (you seem to be forcing some of the mistakes in English all of a sudden, I wonder why?) of the English language, would know what a computer was.

So what is your native language neighbor?

As for the rest. You replies do not diminish my suspicions any more

You dodge any meaty replies around spirituality which is not Abrahamic.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

I strongly doubt all the statements you made in this post.

A child of the 90s who has such a good grasp (you seem to be forcing some of the mistakes in English all of a sudden, I wonder why?) of the English language, would know what a computer was.

So what is your native language neighbor?

As for the rest. You replies do not diminish my suspicions any more

You dodge any meaty replies around spirituality which is not Abrahamic.

It's Russia, I also know a bit of Japanese. Languages come easy to me in terms of learning and grasping the structures.

Also what you mean regarding spirituality? Also I hate the Abrahamic religion Christianity is one of many religions I would love to see burn!

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Funny, I think I wrote this same thing in the OP about fifteen years ago? I am tempted to go looking through the files on my computer and find it.

There seems to be internal experiences that humans have in common. Some say they are phases of spiritual "enlightenment", some refer to cyclical processes, as those illustrated in the Tarot, or archetypes of the human psyche and collective consciousness.

Whatever these experiences are, it seems that while you are in that phase, you think everyone else is too, at the same time.
That because your experience of the world (and your relationship with it) is transforming, so it is, objectively, for everyone else.

I now think that the perceptions revealing themselves to you now do not pertain to a objective transformation of the world,
but rather, an aspect of reality that has always been, that YOU are suddenly becoming aware of, that's all.
As you feel your earlier notions crumble and fall, you feel the loss and destruction... but that does not necessarily mean it is going to be an exterior event.

Destruction of that sort is always happening somewhere. Armaggeddon is happening for some people at all times, in different points of space. And always, someone somewhere is experiencing an awakening.

I suspect that has always been so.

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

If you are going to dig into Ren1999 you will understand the Abrahamic religion comment
Hint he and I are not of the Abrahamic faiths.

Language wise, I know a few to varying degrees, including several on the Celtic branch of the Indo-European language tree.

Now Russia, I've got a sister in law from there. Your structure of mistakes is a bit different, like I said "forced".

Sorry if doubting you is confusing you. But my discordian sense is tingling, and I tend to challenge discordians on sight

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

My intentions right now is to become separate from the rest of humanity that I am not very close to. Would that seem like a likely way to do it? I'm not even sure I can keep others calm. One thing about me, eloquence is not one of my gifts sadly.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join