It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libertarian Candidate Gary Johnson Claims Government 'Science' Overrides Medical Freedom

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Complete Title: Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson just sold out to Big Pharma...says children should be forcibly injected with mercury at gunpoint... claims government 'science' overrides medical freedom

So much for an 'alternative' candidate. When you run as a Libertarian you should be about freedom not Government and Big Pharma. I am thoroughly disgusted with Johnson. For someone who loves freedom he sure comes down on the wrong side of a bunch of issues. I think this guy is owned by big money just like Hilary. Once again I am forced to vote for Trump. Ugh.

Wow, the 2016 Presidential race is getting more bizarre by the day, it seems, and the latest example of people wandering off into la la land is found in libertarian party candidate Gary Johnson. He just announced that whatever chemicals and viral strains the corrupt, scientifically incompetent federal government decides should be injected into your children must be obediently accepted by parents or they should face arrest, imprisonment or gunpoint enforcement.

Gary Johnson, in other words, has just had official immunization science "splained" to him and has now surrendered the entire idea of liberty upon which the libertarian party was founded. Suddenly, your human rights -- medical choice rights -- are no longer considered inalienable by Gary Johnson, who believes that people should be forced against their will to be injected with toxic substances linked to comas, seizures, autism, cancer, neurological disorders, paralyzation and even death.

Source

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yes. "Science" should absolutely override "freedom" when you are talking about epidemics and pandemics that could spread like wildfire.

It is irresponsible and puts others' lives in danger -

but - to tell you the truth, I think those extremely contagious diseases (which are effectively "plagues") are nature's way of culling populations that need it.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So they got to Gary. Wonder if he is tripping from all the drugs they gave him? He's always seemed a little sketchy. Time to throw him in the circular file-if this is true-how do we really ever really know anything?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Yeah...
He's not a libertarian.

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Yes. "Science" should absolutely override "freedom" when you are talking about epidemics and pandemics that could spread like wildfire.

but - to tell you the truth, I think those extremely contagious diseases (which are effectively "plagues") are nature's way of culling populations that need it.

The way your brain works literally scares me.
edit on 2016/8/26 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Gary Johnson , Ross Perot with Brain Damage .

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So I'm guessing he's considered a Lino?

I wanted to like this guy too. Shame. So many ways the Libertarian party really could have taken a slice of the political pie.

link   
DP
edit on 26-8-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   

Nope to Hillary.
Nope to Stein.
Nope to Johnson.

Looks like I'm voting for Trump.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Jesus.

TPTB are going after the 3rd parties now !!!

The main Libertarian Party is now a joke too.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

edit on 8/26/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: nm. pointless exercise here

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Except where you live right?

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Don't smoke. Science overrides medical freedom.
Don't use salt. Science overrides medical freedom.
Don't drink sodas. Science overrides medical freedom.
Don't eat meat. Science overrides medical freedom.

I am so sick and tired of having assholes in government taking away my freedoms and telling me what to do!

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

What does that mean? I am vaccinated and old enough that I don't get sick at all -----

I'd prefer that the little kids in my neighborhood are vaccinated so that they aren't infecting other little kids or dying.
Do you actually think that things like diphtheria, tetanus, typhoid, measles, mumps, rubella, tuberculosis, polio, and other standard vaccines are bad?

THAT is crazy thinking.
Literally scary.

link   
Gary openly supports the TPP, they got to him a long time ago.

Why do you think they let him poll so well?

Yes I say let, I buy poles accuracy not one bit.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Bacon is next on that list

*runs/hides/snickers*

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Now don't get me wrong I am not against immunization but
Those not immunized will get sick and die
They have made a choice, what is that to you.
If you are immunized you are protected, what is it to you

What gives you the right, or scientists to demand others do what you want

And Finaly, hypocrisy, plagues filter the population and that's a good thing evidently but you still demand that other people submit to your will.
Do you think before putting pen to paper

Immunization is good but plagues are good
You are saying "I demand that people do as I want but I hope they die in large numbers as well because large numbers need it"

I reckon natural disasters thin populations as well, I truly hope you don't have a natural disaster, sincerely. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not as it seems you wish plagues on people

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Any chance for Gary to get on that debate stage just went out the door.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The more popular Johnson gets, the more he starts going down the tubes.

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Sorry buzzy, your indictment of "culling populations that need it" was even scarier to me.

I couldn't let that get by. As I recall during the Ebola outbreak certain doctors were given preferential treatment using all the anti body blood available to heal them, but letting Africans die.

And it won't end at just outbreaks. What they mean is you lose your right to refuse cancer treatment, for instance.

And how many immunization injections for newborns are we up to?

I'm not alright wth that. Its my body, my life, bugger off gubment 'scientists'.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join