It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motherlode: Clinton Foundation Hacked?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The more these leaks happen, the more I think the "useful idiots" aren't idiots at all...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
I'm starting to think the only way Hilliary/Clinton's will be taken down is if the whole corrupt, global cabal goes down.
ALL of it.
Let's hope all these leaks and hacks provide the information and tools to make that happen.
a reply to: elementalgrove

I was kinda hoping she would get backed into a corner and tell all she knows in exchange for a quasi-freedom. I say we start a petition stating that, if she tells everything she knows, right now, then no matter what comes out incriminating her, she will get a reduced sentence of house arrest for life, with an armed guard detail, or exile her to peurto rico or some place, like what they did to napoleon. And if its ever proven that she A) left anything out, or B) was untruthful about any of the information she did give, then she will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for everything.

I wonder how long that interrogation/interview would take, to tell about every illegal/criminal act she participated in or has knowledge of?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

I'm starting to think the only way Hilliary/Clinton's will be taken down is if the whole corrupt, global cabal goes down.
ALL of it.
Let's hope all these leaks and hacks provide the information and tools to make that happen.

I was kinda hoping she would get backed into a corner and tell all she knows in exchange for a quasi-freedom. I say we start a petition stating that, if she tells everything she knows, right now, then no matter what comes out incriminating her, she will get a reduced sentence of house arrest for life, with an armed guard detail, or exile her to peurto rico or some place, like what they did to napoleon. And if its ever proven that she A) left anything out, or B) was untruthful about any of the information she did give, then she will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law for everything.

I wonder how long that interrogation/interview would take, to tell about every illegal/criminal act she participated in or has knowledge of?

It would be more fitting to exile her to Haiti. I am sure they would welcome her with open arms.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Bills ridiculous speaking prices would just go up more.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

And if she breaks curfew cart her of to GITMO

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Nothing will come of it. She will be POTUS-Elect in less than 3 months. She is now truly untouchable. She made it. She reached home base.

We.Are.All.Screwed.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
It really amazes me how MANY on ATS rant about personal privacy, electronic invasion, cameras in public areas, etc.

But, when it targets someone in a political position - - - they salivate at the disclosure.

Two wrongs?

I find it incredibly hypocritical.

Yeah, has Trump released his tax returns yet?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: IAMTAT

Ok, I gotta ask, did some moron at the Clinton Foundation actually admit to this, emphasis mine;

Although no documents have emerged, the attacks have left some Democrats and Clinton campaign officials worried that the hackers might have obtained emails and voice messages that could be used to reinforce Republican charges that donors to the Clinton Foundation were rewarded with access to Clinton and her aides while she was secretary of state or to her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

Or is this just wishful thinking on the part of the reporter? I mean holy sh#t, would one of the CF idiots actually state this?

Cheers - Dave

Lol, more or less what I logged in to say. To paraphrase - "we're worried hackers gained access to email and voicemails which prove Hillary's guilt, because the server holds proof of her guilt."

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

ALL of it.

I'll sign!

They sent Napoleon to Corsica. lol.

Reopen Alcatraz, she always wanted a home on the rocks with water on the side.

But seriously, I hope some real dirt comes out, dirt that will not wash off.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
How funny would it be if WikiLeak's ace in the hole material becomes obsolete?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The deals were likely worked behind closed doors. Then again, her and her staff are really stupid. There would be no point in having a private server if that was the case. If anything it would be best to make things appear transparent as much as possible to keep the scent off. They didn't even try. Denied every FOIA request which started this whole daisy chain. I think I'm going with really stupid.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Good old FOIA.

I use it like a pry-bar against local politicians.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I've just about given up on anything coming to fruition that ultimately takes her down. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop sticking needles into this Hillary Clinton Funko Pop though.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
So we go from potential hack on non-profit corporation.... to a thread full of hopes and dreams.

I'll come back in a couple days once the disappointment is flowing through this thread.

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: IAMTAT

'If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear' - LOL.

So you'd be happy giving up your name, address and card details then?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Ummm... will someone read these last few day's of tweets from Edward Snowden and interpret them for me? And notice his signature on the left: "I used to work for the government. Now I work for the public"

From HERE down:

You're welcome, @NSAGov. Lots of love.

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It really seems as if those of us against Globalism, political cronyism and corruption, have a secret...and very capable advocate and ally.

Yeah right, it really seems like you believe that, & want you to believe that, until Trump is announced, heralded in and his loyalties to the Zionist-Bush dynasty are evident. Lets go bomb Iran!

Ironically, even though Soros is Jewish, and Clinton is often erroneously claimed to be working for Israel (she gives into AIPAC lobby when necessary like every other person), the truth is that Israel & Mossad, & Zionists, hate Clinton and her backing (Soros).

It appears there is a tug of war. Or an all out fight at the highest levels. Either that or it was all planned. Just doesnt seem reasonable she is this open, or this many hacks, plus such a long investigation in Benghazi (which Rove is partly or fully responsible for).

In the end both serve the same master (the Central Bank). People often mistake criticism of Zionists as anti-semitism, which is simply not true (there are prob more Christian Zionist than Jewish). They also think critiquing Soros/UN/Rockefeller & Bolshevik/Communism which is what the former pushes, as anti-semitism. Nope again.

It always ends up at the centre point, the Rothschilds, and again, someone might cry 'anti-semitism' if you lambaste the central banking family, but every thing leads back to them. Which makes you wonder if it is simply a big play or game, meant to distract people, or are the two sides actually warring it out. Either way I think Trump has not only win, but as favourite, and he is and always was the next establishment pick.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
A separate comment: Charles Ortel (charlesortel.com), a highly qualified financial auditor, has determined that the Clinton Foundation, initially set up simply as the Clinton Presidential Library Fund, was never duly registered as a charity in the United States, or in any of the countries that it has solicited funds in lo these past 18 years. They have never conducted and released an independent audit of their activities. In short, they are in direct violation of thousands of laws in dozens of countries, easily including RICO statutes.

He estimates that 100 billion dollars has been collected by the Clinton Foundation and its web of offshoots, very little of which has gone to true charity purposes.

Is it any wonder that Hillary has so many fervent backers?

Just like we've seen who is venal, corrupt and craven in their 'support' of Trump although we know that they know he'd be a disaster for both the Republican party and the country, so too are hundreds of high profile Democrats supporting Hillary's rise to power; I wonder how many of them think they're going to get rewarded with a bit of that 100 billion coming their way, or a juicy Cabinet post, or an equally juicy but low workload Ambassadorship. There will be 10s of thousands of positions to be filled in a Clinton 2.0 administration, and it's pretty easy to see who is jonesing for them.

May a pox be upon both their houses. Vote Libertarian or Green.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: DAVID64

she`ll have her doctors say that she was suffering from long lasting effects of her concussion and she didn`t know what she was doing.
For the criminal trials she will plead "diminished capacity" and have her doctors testify to it.

In criminal law, diminished responsibility (or diminished capacity) is a potential defense by excuse by which defendants argue that although they broke the law, they should not be held fully criminally liable for doing so, as their mental functions were "diminished" or impaired.

en.wikipedia.org...

As far as I know...the Dr. didn't say the documents weren't accurate, he just said they weren't created by him. The information contained in these fake documents is likely still correct.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   
It is kind of funny how some people are up in arms over this being the Russians or the "evil hackers". That position in my opinion displays the loyalty of the individual making such statements.

The NSA and the police/FBI are free to hack any American citizen's email, computer, etc. They do so under the guise of "this person is a suspected criminal and we have to expose them". So we have a likely (or known) criminal such as Clinton and from my position, the Russians or whomever are doing a service for the American people that our corrupt government WON'T do.

I see all of these hacks as coming from a friend...an ally of the people. I don't give a crap about the government or the administration because they don't give a crap about us. Hack them, expose them and hang them out to dry. Once you are done and they have been torn down and justice is done...I would support rewarding these hackers, Russians or whatever for being a CHAMPION OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

So whomever you are...thank you! Thank you very much.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
The information contained in these fake documents is likely still correct.

Why is it?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join