It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Motherlode: Clinton Foundation Hacked?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Well, if they've done nothing illegal or unethical, then they don't have anything to worry about!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Let's say the hacked Clinton Foundation e-mails indicate that multiple laws were broken. WHO or WHAT will prosecute? The FBI will find that none of it was intentional. Bill Clinton will intimidate DOJ's Loretta Lynch again. The GOP House/Senate would rather have Hillary as President, rather than Trump.

Besides, the Clinton Foundation was founded by Bill Clinton. He'd find a way to take any heat that might come their way, on the slim chance that some entity works up the guts to go after him, and/or Hillary.
edit on 8/17/2016 by carewemust because: see above

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
This is hilarious.
There isn't even confirmation that hacking took place and already not only is it certain but its certain to contain incriminating emails.
The language in that article does not sound like it came from the campaign or the foundation stating they are afraid there's stuff that can be used against them. Would they imply that or imply they were afraid of something like that? I doubt it.

Although no documents have emerged, the attacks have left some Democrats and Clinton campaign officials worried that the hackers might have obtained emails and voice messages that could be used to reinforce Republican charges that donors to the Clinton Foundation were rewarded with access to Clinton and her aides while she was secretary of state or to her husband, former President Bill Clinton

Your damage control in these threads is awe inspiring ma'am.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The story says the CF hired a company named FireEye.

We need to see if any connections exist that would "make" FireEye "prove" the Russians did it !!!

Connections like people in the company and in the CF or any Democrat cronyism.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

IF something shows laws were broken...The foundation gets shut down...Hillary leaves the race. That's the best thing anyone can expect.
Prosecution?---Jail? No Way!...UNLESS....Trump becomes President. Then Justice becomes possible.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Silly Xuen, only Trump is in bed with the Russians! There can be no other way..

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'm waiting for Bill to fly to the Moscow airport and see if he can get onto Putin's plane and chat.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The story says the CF hired a company named FireEye.

We need to see if any connections exist that would "make" FireEye "prove" the Russians did it !!!

Connections like people in the company and in the CF or any Democrat cronyism.

I've included a link to Fireeye's website in the OP.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
For these matters the US Justice system may very well be/likely is corrupted.
Perhaps the international courts are the only place Justice will be served, provided it hasn't been corrupted as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

If the CF can get shut down that would be good enough for me honestly. Take away her purse and she'll lose her friends.

PS Please give that puppy the nugget already!!

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Sillyolme
This is hilarious.
There isn't even confirmation that hacking took place and already not only is it certain but its certain to contain incriminating emails.
The language in that article does not sound like it came from the campaign or the foundation stating they are afraid there's stuff that can be used against them. Would they imply that or imply they were afraid of something like that? I doubt it.

Although no documents have emerged, the attacks have left some Democrats and Clinton campaign officials worried that the hackers might have obtained emails and voice messages that could be used to reinforce Republican charges that donors to the Clinton Foundation were rewarded with access to Clinton and her aides while she was secretary of state or to her husband, former President Bill Clinton

Your damage control in these threads is awe inspiring ma'am.

When you are among the 49.2% of people receiving a check.

You have all the time in the World to defend it.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

If the CF can get shut down that would be good enough for me honestly. Take away her purse and she'll lose her friends.

PS Please give that puppy the nugget already!!

CF needs to fall like a house of cards...It needs to take all it's pay-to-players down with it!

I love my Pug...In real life, he get's plenty of biscuits!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

originally posted by: interupt42

Well the Internet was fun while it lasted. Add the Internet to the list of deaths associated with the clintons.

Half jokingly. Dam commies!!

Isn't Oct when Obama plans on turning over the keys to the internet control to globalists?

If so, then yes the freeweb is on deathwatch...

Yep, propoganda works best when you control the content,Questions , and answers. The Internet gives the people a voice. 2017 will be the start of the war on the Internet.

Plus the Internet has made it to easy to demonstrate the lies ,bs , and hypocrisy of politicians and corporations.

Sadly I see Teflon clintons walking away without a scratch and onto the Whitehouse no matter what.

She could be caught killing a child on video but would the fbi be able to proof her intent was malicious.

edit on 49831America/ChicagoWed, 17 Aug 2016 21:49:56 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

You'll see the solid spam posts here in abit that are replies to earlier posts. The reply has nothing to do with the original and there will be no response to the rebuttal.

Anywho, I'll give credit, they're persistent!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Good to know! He just looks so sad.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: DAVID64

she`ll have her doctors say that she was suffering from long lasting effects of her concussion and she didn`t know what she was doing.
For the criminal trials she will plead "diminished capacity" and have her doctors testify to it.

In criminal law, diminished responsibility (or diminished capacity) is a potential defense by excuse by which defendants argue that although they broke the law, they should not be held fully criminally liable for doing so, as their mental functions were "diminished" or impaired.

en.wikipedia.org...

LOLOL!! Can you imagine that plea?

Yeah, Judge says, "so whose big idea was it, to run her for potus?"

edit on 8 17 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
I'm starting to think the only way Hilliary/Clinton's will be taken down is if the whole corrupt, global cabal goes down.
ALL of it.
Let's hope all these leaks and hacks provide the information and tools to make that happen.
a reply to: elementalgrove

That "whole corrupt, global cabal" would include pretty much every government on the planet, the UN, NATO and even more importantly the legal mafia cartels (banking, chemistry/pharma, energy, military industrial complex and media), so better don't hold your breath.
It certainly won't go anywhere just because one person (Clinton) is taken down, which so far looks rather doubtful anyway.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Ok, I gotta ask, did some moron at the Clinton Foundation actually admit to this, emphasis mine;

Although no documents have emerged, the attacks have left some Democrats and Clinton campaign officials worried that the hackers might have obtained emails and voice messages that could be used to reinforce Republican charges that donors to the Clinton Foundation were rewarded with access to Clinton and her aides while she was secretary of state or to her husband, former President Bill Clinton.

Or is this just wishful thinking on the part of the reporter? I mean holy sh#t, would one of the CF idiots actually state this?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 8/17.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Looks like it's VERY real, and will be released in full

This an an excerpt from an article released today about an interview Julian Assange did with a Dutch tv program:

“We have a lot of material related to the US election campaign, including related to Hillary Clinton’s campaign, to the Clinton Foundation, and to the DNC,” Assange said last week during an interview on the Dutch television program Nieuwsuur.

Buzzfeed
I feel like a child that just got a pony for Christmas haha.
edit on 17-8-2016 by ghostrager because: Fixed wrong link

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I had the exact same question.
It does appear they're referring to actual campaign officials.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join