It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect: I come from an Earth where evolution took a slightly different turn

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Here is the "pop culture" skeleton (sans floating ribs) that a person unversed in textbook anatomy will experience on a semi-regular basis, and which will therefore likely form their primary reference point:

edit on 16-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think you're mistaking chimp and neanderthal skeletons for humans. They're often shown next to human skeletons for comparason and the differences. They look a lot like the parallel universe skeleton you posted
edit on 8/16/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orborus
If M.E. is 'ignorance' then I wonder how you've come to that conclusion and if you are not yourself being ignorant in so quickly assuming you already know the truth about one of the strangest global phenomenas in recorded history. Possibly even most genuine examples of paranormal or non-corporeal actuality discovered through this viral corroboration of details, of very specific historical knowledge, among masses of people across different regions and cultures.

No different regions and cultures, it's an English speaking phenomenom and mostly North Americans. See my reply here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

/sarcasm. I know what the primary colours are. I just think this Mandela stuff is obscene. "I'm not wrong, it's the whole universe and time that is wrong." it's f*****g sad.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

If M.E. is 'ignorance' then I wonder how you've come to that conclusion and if you are not yourself being ignorant in so quickly assuming you already know the truth about one of the strangest global phenomenas in recorded history. Possibly even most genuine examples of paranormal or non-corporeal actuality discovered through this viral corroboration of details, of very specific historical knowledge, among masses of people across different regions and cultures.

No different regions and cultures, it's an English speaking phenomenom and mostly North Americans. See my reply here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Actually its not just an English speaking phenomena. I've spoken with people from Germany, Sweden and Japan who have all had ME experiences (including body ME). And its mostly North Americans online because that's where reports of the phenomena originated and most conspiracy forums/outlets are populated by North Americans. I've experienced local geography changes in my own country which is most certainly not the US (or anywhere close to).

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Here is the "pop culture" skeleton (sans floating ribs) that a person unversed in textbook anatomy will experience on a semi-regular basis, and which will therefore likely form their primary reference point:

Take a look at those cartoon skeletons though, none of them look like the parallel skeleton in my diagram. For starters the proportions are much more similar to the left-hand skeleton, the ribs are closed up and have prominent bony sternums, the hands are missing bony structure in the palm. Even the skull on these cartoons looks weird to me.

We weren't mistaken from cartoon drawings because for the most part cartoons do depict certain anatomical features and proportions that only exist in this history. Almost no cartoons depict open rib cages, which is something you'd expect to find frequently if that's what anatomy ME-ers have been confabulating the anatomy with.

The truth is we can compare how our own anatomy functioned, appeared and felt in our long term memories compared to today. And the truth is today it is like nothing we've experienced before or even could have experienced before.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Actually its not just an English speaking phenomena. I've spoken with people from Germany, Sweden and Japan who have all had ME experiences (including body ME). And its mostly North Americans online because that's where reports of the phenomena originated and most conspiracy forums/outlets are populated by North Americans. I've experienced local geography changes in my own country which is most certainly not the US (or anywhere close to).

Really? Tell me of any local German and Japanese Mandela effects then, please. I have a good friend from Germany and I can ask her about it. Thank you.

As I have said on the thread I linked, I still search for ME in Spanish and Italian (that includes millions of people online) and nothing, and when they discuss it, it's the same American stuff.
edit on 17-8-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Orborus
Orborus: I haven't read the whole thread, but have you explained to anyone your name and the big picture effect of that on this possible anomaly?
tetra

Ouroboros
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Ouroboros (disambiguation).

Drawing by Theodoros Pelecanos, in a 1478 copy[1] of a lost alchemical tract by Synesius
The ouroboros or oroboros (/ˌjʊərəˈbɒrəs, ˌjʊəroʊ-/;[2] Ancient Greek: οὐροβόρος ὄφις "tail-devouring snake") is an ancient symbol depicting a serpent or dragon eating its own tail.

The ouroboros often symbolizes self-reflexivity, introspection, or cyclicality,[3] especially in the sense of something constantly re-creating itself, the eternal return, and other things such as the phoenix which operate in cycles that begin anew as soon as they end. It can also represent the idea of primordial unity related to something existing in or persisting from the beginning with such force or qualities it cannot be extinguished. While first emerging in Ancient Egypt, the ouroboros has been important in religious and mythological symbolism, but has also been frequently used in alchemical illustrations, where it symbolizes the circular nature of the alchemist's opus. It is also often associated with Gnosticism and Hermeticism.

Carl Jung interpreted the ouroboros as having an archetypal significance to the human psyche.[4] The Jungian psychologist Erich Neumann writes of it as a representation of the pre-ego "dawn state", depicting the undifferentiated infancy experience of both mankind and the individual child.[5]

LINK

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
In other words, I have been present and read many threads on this topic, and tried to introduce the mandala and the ancient effect of this anomaly, but not gotten anywhere. It's just a constant dispute of those believing and those not and providing subsequent "evidence" for their claims, but there is an ancient pattern in place that explains this anomaly and acknowledges it, at the same time......

I've addressed you with it, because you've chosen your screen name to reflect it...

It's much deeper than Mr. Mandela's death.......it goes back centuries and is timeless in its effect and what it means to humankind, cyclically.....

People are missing that, arguing upon the smallest of details, I find, which leaves us all in a hopeless, helpless state, because we are not grasping, cyclically, and time wise, what this means to us all.

regards,
tetra

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Im pretty sure in my current state im not morphing into a Cardassian as that neck profile seems to indicate. Are you sure that skeletal image didnt come from memory-alpha?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Mandela effect (syndrome) is real...as in...a real mental disorder.

Pretty soon there will be a medical reference and an introduction of the diagnosis...something akin to bipolar.

People will be given pills...or shock treatments.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
Mandela effect (syndrome) is real...as in...a real mental disorder.

Pretty soon there will be a medical reference and an introduction of the diagnosis...something akin to bipolar.

People will be given pills...or shock treatments.

You're probably right Mario. Does that give you satisfaction?
Cause i think we both know it's not really a mental disorder. You looking for a fight here? I'll be happy to take you on.
It can't really be described as a behavior pattern of bipolar because no such behavior pattern for this thing exists.....with commonalities. That's what a "diagnosis" takes, my friend. It isn't just about folks like you showing up saying people with memory differentials are diagnosable.

But, here we go.....
Perhaps you are diagnosable, as you are so eager to diagnose those with different memory patterns than yours.....why does that threaten you enough to say those who remember differently are somehow mentally deficient, I wonder?
regards,
tetra50

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

Does that give you satisfaction?

Just a tiny bit....I cant help it.

Cause i think we both know it's not really a mental disorder.

Maybe you know...from where I'm standing...it really does look like an illness to me of some kind. Or maybe I'm just not blessed with this perception...because I've red many of these threads...and I dont see it.

You looking for a fight here? I'll be happy to take you on.

No ma'am.

I'm a lover not a fighter..as Jacko once said

It can't really be described as a behavior pattern of bipolar because no such behavior pattern for this thing exists.....with commonalities.

it seems as if the pattern is forming. Something along the lines..."ludicrous ramblings about time/dimension shifts."

Perhaps you are diagnosable, as you are so eager to diagnose those with different memory patterns than yours

I certainly am. Everybody is diagnosable...it's just not always an illness.

why does that threaten you enough to say those who remember differently are somehow mentally deficient, I wonder?

Why do you think I feel threatened ? Because I may be left out of the Mandela trip ? I got my own trips...no worries.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Hey Mario:
I think we can agree to disagree, surely, as we share a certain intellectual commonality. However, I think we're both aware that no matter what congruency is forming over the inter webs, there is no BEHAVIOR PATTERN that exists within a mindset diagnosable by an MMPI that explains the current quandary of what we are discussing......

There isn't any Mandela trip.

This is why I hate these threads. There is an ancient acknowledgement called the ouroboros, or mandala. I find the similarity to Madelela's death and the Mandela Effect, even more convincing that [i[philosphical and metaphorical time is reaching out to us and showing us something remarkable is rather obvious......

We can ignore and be blind to it, or we can choose to see what is happening that defies what we commonly think of as empirical, factual, and regard, instead, the spiritual awakening we may very well be witnessing in "real time,,...."

and that is an expression, all unto itself, that should well be considered in this topic, imho.
take care.
tetra50

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tetra50

I think we can agree to disagree

absolutely...since there really is no hard evidence for the "effect". So what were are talking about here is ultimately nothing more than a "feeling".

There is an ancient acknowledgement called the ouroboros, or mandala. I find the similarity to Madelela's death and the Mandela Effect, even more convincing that [i[philosphical and metaphorical time is reaching out to us and showing us something remarkable is rather obvious......

You'll have to excuse my ignorance on the mentioned. Feel free to link me to something concise so I can go through it.

We can ignore and be blind to it, or we can choose to see what is happening that defies what we commonly think of as empirical, factual, and regard, instead, the spiritual awakening we may very well be witnessing in "real time,,...."

well...I'll throw in some of the stuff I red here on ATS. Stuff about kidneys rearranged, or bone structure being different, lines from movies, and on one instance a member claimed that he remembers that Mars was bigger than the Earth in..."his time line"...all this stuff is based solely on people's memory or lack there of. Or even simpler explanations...is that you just learned wrong or understood wrongly the stuff you say you remember.

I'm not ignoring it...it's just that the cases are ultimately weak...and many simply ludicrous and dissproven by other people's...well...also feelings.

instead, the spiritual awakening we may very well be witnessing in "real time,,....

Nothing in this world would make me happier. Sadly, I feel this is just wishful thinking. There was a time when I wished for it so badly that I convinced myself that it is happening. 10 years forward...I dont see it anymore.

I havent turned skeptic...on the contrary. My beliefs are just as strong. I just dont see this Mandela thing.

take care.

dido

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

In my parallel world frogs asses were not water-tight. I'm sure you can imagine their dilemma with this.

in mine they have wings and don't bump their asses when they hop.
also grass hoppers can fire .45's and the birds don't ______ with them.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Greggers

/sarcasm. I know what the primary colours are. I just think this Mandela stuff is obscene. "I'm not wrong, it's the whole universe and time that is wrong." it's f*****g sad.

I apologize for misunderstanding you.

I guess the upside is that if anyone else starts making a primary colors argument, we've already addressed it.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

Take a look at those cartoon skeletons though, none of them look like the parallel skeleton in my diagram. For starters the proportions are much more similar to the left-hand skeleton, the ribs are closed up and have prominent bony sternums, the hands are missing bony structure in the palm. Even the skull on these cartoons looks weird to me.

Yeah but they all have one thing in common: the rib cage is shown as a single unified structure without floating ribs.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Orborus

I've experienced local geography changes in my own country which is most certainly not the US (or anywhere close to).

So what has changed geographically down in Oz that can be attributed to the ME and cannot be explained by anything rational?

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Here is the link, Mario. Interested to read what you may think of it. LINK Ouroboros
As for this part of your reply:

well...I'll throw in some of the stuff I red here on ATS. Stuff about kidneys rearranged, or bone structure being different, lines from movies, and on one instance a member claimed that he remembers that Mars was bigger than the Earth in..."his time line"...all this stuff is based solely on people's memory or lack there of. Or even simpler explanations...is that you just learned wrong or understood wrongly the stuff you say you remember.

I'd rather you didn't throw some of that stuff in, because it's one way that people are more thoroughly convinced this is silliness. Surely, most of us know how that works on ATS: There are posters who will appear to go along with a particular anomalous assertion, even while making it seem ridiculous. Before we can sort out there may be some truth to it, the possible question becomes increasingly ridiculous to discuss.....

Now, that doesn't mean there may be some truth to those assertions, as well. I simply don't know. What I do know is how that particular game works, and damages the possible pursuit to some truth in the matter, making questioning it at all, seem totally a waste of time.
tetra
edit on 18-8-2016 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join