It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect: I come from an Earth where evolution took a slightly different turn

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Orborus

ME skeptics are like fragile SJW 3rd Wave Feminist Snowflakes..

..They are going to crowd around you and shout ridiculous arguments at the top of their lungs, because your dialog threatens their unchangeable world.

They hope they will drown you out.

Don't let them.

We hear you.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ranger351

Mwah, it's no great secret that Windoze, G**goyle, Chrome, Apple etc all use the same primary colours.
Gets kinda boring.Now i tend to use pastels in my designs.......
edit on 18-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: What exactly IS the Mandela effect anyway?????

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

originally posted by: Orborus

Here is the "pop culture" skeleton (sans floating ribs) that a person unversed in textbook anatomy will experience on a semi-regular basis, and which will therefore likely form their primary reference point:

Take a look at those cartoon skeletons though, none of them look like the parallel skeleton in my diagram. For starters the proportions are much more similar to the left-hand skeleton, the ribs are closed up and have prominent bony sternums, the hands are missing bony structure in the palm. Even the skull on these cartoons looks weird to me.

Yeah but they all have one thing in common: the rib cage is shown as a single unified structure without floating ribs.

Yes and the rib cage from my memory/history had only 'floating ribs' (such that they were never called floating because that was the norm for ribs). They never attached to each other at the front (to make a single unified 'box' structure). The rib cage is now referred to as a box-like thoracic cage - never in my life had I heard such a description of our rib cages.

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
So what has changed geographically down in Oz that can be attributed to the ME and cannot be explained by anything rational?

The coastline of Australia seems to have changed slightly, rural towns in my own state have moved from where they were previously (a northern town might now be north-east for example). The tip of Australia is now right under PNG/Indonesia when before there was much more of a gulf of water between. Also the Australian dry lakes of South Australia are depicted as if bodies of water on many maps (which was never the case in my memory).

originally posted by: tetra50
It's just a constant dispute of those believing and those not and providing subsequent "evidence" for their claims, but there is an ancient pattern in place that explains this anomaly and acknowledges it, at the same time......

I've addressed you with it, because you've chosen your screen name to reflect it...

It's much deeper than Mr. Mandela's death.......it goes back centuries and is timeless in its effect and what it means to humankind, cyclically....

While what you say might make some sense I'm not sure we can really say yet what this phenomena is or isn't (sounds like you have it worked out?) If all timelines flow back into the central stream of time who's to say they'll fork out in the same way ever again?
edit on 19-8-2016 by Orborus because: quote fix

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

More like mass stupidity in a mass group of morons, more like.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: tetra50
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Here is the link, Mario. Interested to read what you may think of it. LINK Ouroboros
As for this part of your reply:

well...I'll throw in some of the stuff I red here on ATS. Stuff about kidneys rearranged, or bone structure being different, lines from movies, and on one instance a member claimed that he remembers that Mars was bigger than the Earth in..."his time line"...all this stuff is based solely on people's memory or lack there of. Or even simpler explanations...is that you just learned wrong or understood wrongly the stuff you say you remember.

I'd rather you didn't throw some of that stuff in, because it's one way that people are more thoroughly convinced this is silliness. Surely, most of us know how that works on ATS: There are posters who will appear to go along with a particular anomalous assertion, even while making it seem ridiculous. Before we can sort out there may be some truth to it, the possible question becomes increasingly ridiculous to discuss.....

Now, that doesn't mean there may be some truth to those assertions, as well. I simply don't know. What I do know is how that particular game works, and damages the possible pursuit to some truth in the matter, making questioning it at all, seem totally a waste of time.
tetra

Hey Tetra...I red your link...and I'm confused. While I wasnt familiar with the term...I was familiar with the snake eating it's tail image.

So, I'm obviously missing something here...how does this tie in with Mandela effect or it's claims ?

The only reference I could see that could somehow be interpreted is a mention of cyclical nature of the year...which really is a no brainer. We call it seasons...and they repeat as the Earth cycles around the Sun.

What am I missing ?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Yes and the rib cage from my memory/history had only 'floating ribs' (such that they were never called floating because that was the norm for ribs). They never attached to each other at the front (to make a single unified 'box' structure). The rib cage is now referred to as a box-like thoracic cage - never in my life had I heard such a description of our rib cages.

I went back and read your OP again. The above is certainly not clear from the image you provided. Most people looking at that image are going to notice that the "Current" image has standard floating ribs and the ALTERNATE image does not. The ALTERNATE image looks a lot like the cartoon images, commonly depicted in pop culture without floating ribs.

The post I was responding to (the one where ANOTHER user asked why the ALTERNATE image looked correct to him), likely keyed on the same "at a glance" feature.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I went back and read your OP again. The above is certainly not clear from the image you provided. Most people looking at that image are going to notice that the "Current" image has standard floating ribs and the ALTERNATE image does not. The ALTERNATE image looks a lot like the cartoon images, commonly depicted in pop culture without floating ribs.

The post I was responding to (the one where ANOTHER user asked why the ALTERNATE image looked correct to him), likely keyed on the same "at a glance" feature.

Take a look at this one then, I've removed the lung-size outline on the skeletons:

See how the ribs don't join up together at the front? There's no connection to a central sternum cartilage nor rib-like cartilage connecting the lower ribs to the higher, all ribs are depicted entirely separate from each other. The sternum and front connectivity of the ribs are pretty commonly featured in cartoon skeletons because people of this timeline remember it being box-like with 'flat' faces where as in my timeline (or memory, whatever) the ribs in skeletons were always in a claw-like grasping shape - in cartoons, anatomical diagrams and autopsy.

edit on 19-8-2016 by Orborus because: spelling

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly
ummmm, a quite literlly cyclical nature to events as well as time that it seems the ME could reflect....
Some of my other posts have spoken directly to the nature of time, as well, perhaps not being as linear and concrete as we assume our methods of keeping it seem to indicate, due to neutrino flux on radioactive decay, and differences in calendar, solar and lunar, timekeeping, as well.
edit on 19-8-2016 by tetra50 because: addition of a comma

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

(which was never the case in my memory).

Thanks for that.

The coastline of Australia seems to have changed slightly

Its sure might 'seem' to have changed going of memory

The tip of Australia is now right under PNG/Indonesia when before there was much more of a gulf of water between.

So we can walk to PNG from Cape York or is there still about 250KM of water in between?

Indonesia is not right under the tip if you are talking about Cape York.

Its starts a fair bit west of the tip and is north of the NT, WA and the western part of QLD.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

So what is your background with human anatomy? What training have you had? OR perhaps your memory is wrong? Why go for the Mandela effect, its not the most likely cause of your confusion.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noinden

So what is your background with human anatomy? What training have you had? OR perhaps your memory is wrong? Why go for the Mandela effect, its not the most likely cause of your confusion.

I've been a graphic artist all my life and studied the human anatomy and form (especially in my days of life drawing which was around 7 years ago). The proportions of the body are different to what I learned in my study of the form and anatomical layout is quite considerably different from when I studied anatomy. This wasn't that long ago either, I can recall last seeing the 'old anatomy' perhaps around 2 years ago. Had I gotten back into my study of the body earlier (say, last year) I probably would have noticed the anatomy changes then.

I go for this being possible related to the Mandela Effect due to the character of the changes I'm seeing in the anatomy. It seems parts of the body have been replaced or filled-in, like you find with ME examples of letters of words being replaced or gaps (ie. dashes) filled in or added. This has the effect of contracting or stretching words, just as our own abdomens have been stretched and our limbs contracted into a different morphology proportionally. Or how our lungs have been contracted and our liver expanded, or the neck contracted but the muscles around the neck expanded.

How any of this is possible I don't know. I am doubting the parallel universe idea due to the fact that it seems these changes are derived from the original anatomical form (as I remember it) - but then I also cannot reconcile the fact that many people see nothing 'wrong' with the anatomy and find this particular anatomy familiar.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Take a look at this one then, I've removed the lung-size outline on the skeletons:

See how the ribs don't join up together at the front? There's no connection to a central sternum cartilage nor rib-like cartilage connecting the lower ribs to the higher, all ribs are depicted entirely separate from each other. The sternum and front connectivity of the ribs are pretty commonly featured in cartoon skeletons because people of this timeline remember it being box-like with 'flat' faces where as in my timeline (or memory, whatever) the ribs in skeletons were always in a claw-like grasping shape - in cartoons, anatomical diagrams and autopsy.

Your parallel humans also seem to have smaller skulls and less voluminous brain pans.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

Nice attitude to have, the "I'm an Indigo Child Mandella effect believer that believes they are better than thou, who has an infallible mind, and those below me are mere dirt on our feet" attitude.

Almost as bad as a flat earther.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

"Rough approximation"?

How many doctors were asked?

I reckon none, let me guess? 100% were redditors?

I'm convinced!

edit on 1/9/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Your parallel humans also seem to have smaller skulls and less voluminous brain pans.

I think there is a direct corollary between less voluminous brain pans and fervent Mandela Effect belief.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think there is a direct corollary between less voluminous brain pans and fervent Mandela Effect belief.

I mean seriously, look at the tiny size of those heads.

Upon being transported to their new reality, these shifters would suddenly find themselves much more intelligent (although I can't find any evidence that actually happened), which would be really bizarre for them. I mean wow, suddenly they have language!

And sheesh, look at the size of the eye sockets relative to the head. And the skinny jaw.

You'd think those would be the first physical differences everyone would notice --- not the ribs.

They'd be like, "Wow, everyone suddenly looks freakin' STRANGE and I'm suddenly smarter than ever!"

If his had happened, it would be readily apparent and would not be restricted to conspiracy websites. People would be actively staring at us all day long trying to figure out why our heads looked like this.

edit on 1-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I mean seriously, look at the tiny size of those heads.

Upon being transported to their new reality, these shifters would suddenly find themselves much more intelligent (although I can't find any evidence that actually happened), which would be really bizarre for them. I mean wow, suddenly they have language!

And sheesh, look at the size of the eye sockets relative to the head. And the skinny jaw.

You'd think those would be the first physical differences everyone would notice --- not the ribs.

They'd be like, "Wow, everyone suddenly looks freakin' STRANGE and I'm suddenly smarter than ever!"

If his had happened, it would be readily apparent and would not be restricted to conspiracy websites. People would be actively staring at us all day long trying to figure out why our heads looked like this.

It's actually the larger size of eye sockets in this reality/universe that seem to impacted on the scale of the brain. The human brain in this reality seems to be less 'folded', thus less neuronal surface area(?). We do have higher foreheads here though, so its possible the brain is a little bigger latitudinally to make up for a potentially reduced grey matter density.

Also I don't appreciate what amounts to ad hominen attacks on my intelligence or the intelligence of my ME experiencing peers. I don't think it adds to your argument other than to show you're particularly desperate to paint us as being in the wrong and even stupid when all we're trying to do is make sense of a seemingly impossible mass derealisation event which has its symptoms regardless of whether its caused by a mass psy-op or careful implanting of false memories, or something more fantastical.

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Exactly,,, our ribs were not unified like in this "reality"

I remember around 2 years ago i was wondering what this hard thing in the middle of my lower ribcage where my Solar plexus was. I was actually worried i had some kind of growth or something.......I looked it up and about # my self ,,, my
ribcage is now unified with this long bone in the middle .....and the lower ribs are welded together to each other.

I have taken allot of Martial Arts training in my life and the Solar plexus area is one of the strike points because it is where the nerves meet ,,,once good pointy strike there will just about drop you... and there was no bones there ,,,,,now there is a large bone end right at the strike above the strike point.

Utterly amazing stuff.

The "New" current ribcage definitely seems stronger ,but the "old" ribcage was fairly strong broken ribs were not that common.They even made "rib spreader" for heart operations and such.I guess they do still but surgery most be allot tougher in this reality.

edit on 1-9-2016 by ZenHorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Double Posted my message

edit on 1-9-2016 by ZenHorse because: Double Post

posted on Sep, 1 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Also I don't appreciate what amounts to ad hominen attacks on my intelligence or the intelligence of my ME experiencing peers.

I didn't levy any ad hominem, at least not intentionally. And I apologize if I gave that impression.

Did you misconstrue the comment I made about not seeing any evidence that intelligence had increased in this timeline? If so, what I MEANT was that no one has CLAIMED to have gotten vastly more intelligent upon entrance into this timeline. I haven't seen that claim anywhere.

I am, however stating that it appears the brains of the parallel humans affords for less room, and I predict the corresponding increase in intelligence would be fairly jolting.

And that the jaw and eyes are so vastly different (along with head size) that these things would be immediately obvious and glaring to any shifter, to the point where we'd be encountering their confusion outside of forums like this.

Do you find yourself suddenly better at problem solving or engaging in language or mathematical activities? Did your previous timeline have all the same technology?
edit on 1-9-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join