It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump in PA, no media filter...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
During the primaries I could see non Trump voters going to his rallies but that is over with.

People, overwhelmingly going are voting for Trump. No point in going there for entertainment anymore. Anyone who believes people are going to make fun of him are being obtuse about reality. He is drawing huge crowds because people like the guy. They like his message. Nobody goes to listen to something they despise for entertainment unless they are dealing with mental illness.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Yeah. ...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
The Man is a loose cannon that doesn't think before He speaks.Words have meanings.The Trumpfoon thinks he's in a reality show contest..

He is.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I sincerely appreciate the response.
..Trans Cranial Magnetic Waves are an emerging science and have wide implications..not just sports. If interested see here where an Autistic man was essentially "cured"..a controversial word these days. It's a fascinating story..the guy starts to experience empathy and emotion for the first time.

Electric Currents And An 'Emotional Awakening' For One Man With Autism
www.npr.org...

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
a reply to: Indigo5

Not going to tell you what country.

No worries

Putin? Imagine yourself in the mid nineties opening a small store, business goes well and you don´t have to beg for food stamps anymore, then, one beautiful day two mobsters enter your shop and tell you plain and simple, turn your store to us or we will kill your son, then your daughter then your wife then you will keep your store if you like...

Then in the late 90/s came Putin and gradually everything started to work. with oligarchs, with natural resources plundering, with generalised theft by the elite, amongst them Putin himself.

That seems a personal perspective. Did you spend time in Russia during the fall of the Soviet Union?

Regarding doping I have two distinct views and I can find good arguments for both and they are one, allow any kind of doping, two, forbid any kind of doping.

So your opinion is that either the US shouldn't be using Trans-Cranial therapy or Russia's team shouldn't have been banned?

NATO bases surrounding Russia or China or any other country that is not in the american pocket it´s aggressive, any doubts about that? So is that something to keep or not?

Surrounding Russia is one way to look at it. Protecting NATO members from Russian aggression and invasion is another.

From Odessa to Crimea...putin has made it clear he would take back the former soviet republics through invasion. NATO has an obligation to protect those countries if the choose to remain free.

On Trump...Put simply..He appeals to emotion.
edit on 13-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

He should stop with the parties for the base he already has and try going after the fence sitters.
Well I hope he doesn't. But if he wants a shot at this he has to get more voters not entertain the ones he already has.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

She scheduled in Scranton Tuesday. She's leading by double digits and she's still campaigning in Pennsylvania.
She's not running scared she's maintaining momentum.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Yes, its a developing area, I bet in a few years the electrodes will be implanted and all you need is a charging plug. This is why I´m considering it doping right now.

No, anyone breaking the rules in sports should be expelled, I thought I had left this idea clear...

No time in Russia ever but this is common knowledge here, the nineties were terrible to the Russians and Putin brought order, at a cost, that´s true but a price most Russians are willing to pay, even after 15 or 16 years with him in power. In fact, they are scared to think what´s next because Russians have not been democratised, they will regress 20 years in time.

This is why when I hear people talking about Putin´s plundering and semi-dictatorship style of government I always try to alert them to the alternatives.

Think of Libya, wasn´t good for everyone under Gaddafi but is it better now? Think of Iraq, think of Syria what could have happened, you/we can thank the Russians for what not happened in Syria.

Imagine if one day the Mexicans decide to turn to russia or China... What if the Russians or Chinese decide to form an aliance with other nations and plans a couple of bases at the US border... Would you like that? I wouldn´t Even not being American.

We have many Ukrainian emigrants here, nice working people and I happen to be a friend of some. As Russian as Moldavians, as Romanian, Bulgarian... Do you see the kind of perspective I get from this?

Crimea has been Russian territory from the Crimean war to the instatement of the USSR then in the 1950´s was transfered to the republic of Ukraine as a gift.

en.wikipedia.org...

Nothing changed, no one was relocated, everything remained mere less the same until today.

With the fall of the soviet union Ukraine kept the peninsula but russia kept the naval bases and shipyards for a rent of about 100 or 200 million per year.

A few years ago a pro Russian president was deposed in the Ukraine with the aid of Blackwater operatives and the logistical back of the CIA.

Obviously they took advantage of the misery in that country but they orchestrated the thing.

What do you think the Russians could do? Let a foreign power take over their bases at the entrance of the Azov sea and at such strategic position in the black sea? They couldn´t no world power would let that happen, not the US not China, not India, not even the brits.

Another fact to consider is the fact that for almost 100 years the Ukraine and Russia were part of the same country, almost like american states are part of the same country, at the borders you have families with members on both sides, you have migrants both Ukrainians in the Russian side and Russians on the Ukrainian side.

Having said this its easy to understand that given the fact that life in russia is much much better than life in Ukraine like minimum wage in russia is about 500 euros and in Ukraine about 100 if you´r luck to have a job. It´s perfectly natural that separatist movements arise close to the border.

I think Putin was very contained in this subject, and left many so called pro-russian Ukrainians hanging at the border, he could perfectly have sliced the Ukraine in half by the Dnieper river and not many Ukrainians would oppose.

The idea that NATO is surrounding Russia to protect alied members is childish. Think how many of these member stats are EX-soviet republics. NATO is on a path to dominance, this is how the russians see it and is what is actually happening.

Thin about this, Russia is 1/6 of the worlds landmass, they can´t handle so much territory by themselves, why would they want more territory? What they want is a buffer zone between them and NATO countries.

But the opposite makes more sense to me, Russia, a huge territory, full of natural resources occupied by a mere 150 million people. So yummy...

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes imagine that. He has a stutter. A speech impediment that he's made a career of overcoming. Wow Donald want to make fun of him?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Yep, I saw him in May, it was a capacity crowd and everyone was very positive.

Take the text of his speech, it made a lot of sense.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual
All right, but what do you think about te idea of taxing the big business that closes factories in the US and hire 3rd world people to do the job?

I think it's a popular notion that's fraught with problems. What if the company is in the US but they're selling the product outside the US? It leaves them unable to compete. In the case where they are selling in the US, what about companies that are importing everything, do we start putting tariff's on them? How much labor goes into the product in the US?

Taking a shirt for example, there's people who pick the cotton, there's people who spin that to thread, make the thread into shirts, ship the shirts to the destination, stock the shirts, and sell the shirts. If 50% of the labor needs to be performed in the US, do you measure it by time?

Trucking stuff around the country takes days, then it sits on shelves for days waiting to be sold, and then eventually sold. That's by far the most time consuming work and is already done domestically.

What about products that are more/less time intensive?

The only way to cover this stuff is extremely detailed and product specific legislation, and almost anything you write is going to have loopholes in it for companies to cover themselves.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
The Man is a loose cannon that doesn't think before He speaks.Words have meanings.The Trumpfoon thinks he's in a reality show contest..

The old "Trump is a bull in a China shop" routine is unconvincing. I'm not sure if you've seen the picture, but The man eats fried chicken with silver forks, while sitting in a white leather chair wearing an expensive suit, and surrounded by gold and mahogany. Nothing about that or by any other unit of measure says loose cannon.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I agree with all of your observations.

Trump consistently fills arenas and stadiums.
The people who are actually listening to the man know that his goal is to help America and Americans.

Question: If his goal is to help America and Americans, why has he been involved in 3,500 (or so) lawsuits- most against him for defrauding and misrepresentation and nonpayment?

How does his actions against Americans in the past show that he wants to help America today?

How does his use of his own properties (that he then charges the RNC for) and his use of fake ad agencies show how he helps America and Americans?

Serious question. When I see the content of the lawsuits, I think he comes off as a selfish and self-centered person who doesn't care for anyone beyond himself (except in terms of what they do for him.) Yet it's obvious people shrug it off and I'm wondering why.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: BlueAjah

I agree with all of your observations.

Trump consistently fills arenas and stadiums.
The people who are actually listening to the man know that his goal is to help America and Americans.

Question: If his goal is to help America and Americans, why has he been involved in 3,500 (or so) lawsuits- most against him for defrauding and misrepresentation and nonpayment?

How does his actions against Americans in the past show that he wants to help America today?

How does his use of his own properties (that he then charges the RNC for) and his use of fake ad agencies show how he helps America and Americans?

Serious question. When I see the content of the lawsuits, I think he comes off as a selfish and self-centered person who doesn't care for anyone beyond himself (except in terms of what they do for him.) Yet it's obvious people shrug it off and I'm wondering why.

In the business world we don't try to help people, we provide services. That's what businesses do. Running a business, or in Trump's case an empire, involves competition with other businesses, simply because that is how the free market works. Trump is helping his business, and he excels at it. It is a competitive market and Trump competes for the sake of his businesses.

One can expect from this alone that he will do the same with the country that he has been doing for decades with his business. It's a competitive world, and Trump will compete for the sake of the country and the American people.

How he comes off to you is a sign of your own moral prejudices.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Yes, probably can´t be easily applied to low tech products.

I suppose the way to do this is if a company is a multinational producing in the US, China and Mexico, what thy produce in the US can be sold in the US without taxation, what they produce in China, to enter the US to be sold has to be at the same price as the same goods produced in the US, a floating tax.

This is no more no less than the reversion of the globalisation, at least the manufacturing part, the financial part still missing on Trump´s speech, the free flow of capitals is also a very problematic issue.

So, this reversion will have to be done slowly in steps. It´s not a simple thing to do.

When a politician proposes this kind of ideas we always want to know more and up to now, as far as I know we never had a deep interview with Trump where the meaningful and technical questions were asked.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xtrozero

Yes imagine that. He has a stutter. A speech impediment that he's made a career of overcoming. Wow Donald want to make fun of him?

We can all understand stuttering...look at Bush..lol My point is Obama couldn't put 3 coherent words together without a TelePrompter telling him what to say.

edit on 13-8-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Or maybe a fighter. I think he fights very hard for what he believes in and that is why he has been successful. So we have a guy that would not back down to anyone, can't say that isn't refreshing after 8 years of Obama apology tour. He is also smart enough to understand who our biggest threats are and says Russia is not it, while Hillary does the old cold war dance and would love to see us in a Russia/US war.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

He's a businessman with billions of dollars.
Started hundreds of companies and succeeded most of the time.

If you had those same characteristics you would be constantly sued and audited as well...
It's been pretty well proven multiple times here on ATS that these things come with the territory when doing business in a crone-capitalist plutocracy.

Even if these things were found to be true they pale in comparison to the corruption of the other candidates.
I hear Bernie Sanders just bought a new $300,0000 home(his 3rd or 4th) after the campaign.
Good for him he swindled an average $27 donation out of the poorest Americans on a platform of free everything just to turncoat in the end endorse Hillary and move into a new house... Sounds about right.

And don't even get me started on Hillary!!!

edit on 13-8-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Even if these things were found to be true they pale in comparison to the corruption of the other candidates.
I hear Bernie Sanders just bought a new $300,0000 home(his 3rd or 4th) after the campaign.

Politicians aren't allowed to pocket donations once their campaign is over. They can repay loans, but Bernie didn't loan his campaign any money. All of the money has to be spent on other politicians or their party.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

So you refuse to read something against your opinions and say "deny ignorance". Can you be more of a hypocrite?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Maybe he got the money from someplace else.
He did endorse Hillary Clinton.
And he encouraged his supporters to vote for her, in spite of the fact that she represents everything that he was standing against.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join