It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump in PA, no media filter...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Hi, thanks for the welcoming message, I´ve been coming here for alternative news since before the 9 11
But never registered.

Yes, I know, and I understand the haterage agains him, I´m confused myself because I only like a few of his ideas and I´m not even sure that he would fulfil them if he gets elected. We shold discuss some of his ideas, bring them to light.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

It's definitely a narrow picture and that is proven by subtracting what the media reports on from the content of his speeches and measure what is left. Some of the clips I have seen on Some stations are seconds long, then it is followed by 15 minutes of punditry.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

Allow me to demonstrate how it really doesn't matter what Trump says. Here's a thread I made after watching his speech to the NAHB two days ago:

Donald Trump: Stupid, Crazy, Compulsive Liar or All of the Above?

Notice that I include the video of the full speech. I take the initiative to transcibe what he says. I make comments about things he's actually saying — and not the overtly outlandish crap that gets the most coverage — and none of his supporters can defend any of it.

Are you going to blame that on the media too?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Just because you think he's any of that, does not make it true. Is it that hard to believe that a lot of people genuinely like Donald's ideas? Or does supporting Donald means his supporters are crazy and stupid, as you suggest he is?

If Trump is a crazy, stupid and compulsive liar, then what's Hillary in your opinion? I am eager to hear it

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Again why cant trump fans just stop with the trump never said that, all he says is well documented, with video of him saying those words, not the evil media, not Hillary not Obama, not Muslims or communist, trump himself.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Posting the link to the speech its a good idea. I´ll try to find it.

All right, but what do you think about te idea of taxing the big business that closes factories in the US and hire 3rd world people to do the job?

Forget its Trump saying this, imagine its Obama saying this. What would you think?

What about the bulk trade deals Like NAFTA, TPP TIPP Or whatever the´re called, what do you think about these deals?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

That proves you watched one speech and had one or two reservations. Just say you watch and read his speeches instead of suspiciously going out of your way to prove it.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

How can you take seriously people who genuinely thought Trump called for Hillary's assassination?

I don't know why am I wasting my time discussing things with you, when you just repeat your already practiced one or two liners.

Muslim, communism it's all here, nicely done

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Some of the clips I have seen on Some stations are seconds long, then it is followed by 15 minutes of punditry.

I don't know what you're watching but maybe that's the problem. That's not how it is with Fox and CNN, maybe MSNBC but I doubt it. His surrogates are everywhere: Jeffrey Lord, Kayleigh McEnany, Scottie Nell Hughes, Katrina Pierson, etc. They're on TV hours of every day trying to explain away all the dumb crap Trump says. Usually the defense goes like "He's not a politician. That's not what he meant, he's being misconstrued! What about Hillary's email?"

I watch his speeches in their entirety on a regular basis. I also will rewatch them from the raw feed on YouTube on occassion. I am willing to bet that I've seen more of Trump speaking than a lot of his supporters on ATS.

I watched an interview with the Arkansas AG (a Trump supporter) yesterday where she said in defense of Trump saying he would send US citizens to Gitmo, that he was the only candidate who wouldn't trample the Constitution! What does it take for a state's Attorney General to adopt that level of cognitive dissonance?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
simply put for the trump people.....think pinky and the brain...... trump is pinky, hillary is the brain. both out of control idiots trying to take over the world. neither is worth the paper to print their names on ballots. trump is everything theantediluvian says he is and it is easily proved not by media quotes, but by his own speeches. how can anyone watch his speeches and not come to the same conclusions baffles me. it should be mandatory in every school in this nation to teach critical thinking.

i am saddened by your Naivety

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

But a Trump assassination is a possibility, he could be thinking about this and sent the message that way, to show that he know what he is up to and that he will have who defends him or maybe revenges him.
edit on 13-8-2016 by CrapAsUsual because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

How can you take seriously people who genuinely thought Trump called for Hillary's assassination?

I don't know why am I wasting my time discussing things with you, when you just repeat your already practiced one or two liners.

Muslim, communism it's all here, nicely done

Stop responding then, people take stuff out of contexts all the time, proof that both sides are followed by the ignorant, but thanks again for not being able to stay on the thread topic, which is trump says dumb stuff, nobody else says it for him.
edit on 13-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
the only thing i have to be grateful for in this election cycle is that trump and clinton are not on the same ticket... however this will be a record third party / write in year.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
i listened to the latest trump gaff live and i thought he was advocating gun violence when he said it i was shocked. the media didnt tell me to think that. i used my ears and listened to exactly every word he says, the inflection, and obvious intent of his comment in context.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Seriously? Looks like more press blunt force tactic really. Your thread......where you took the time......to demonstrate why Trump may even be all three! Wow doesn't sound like something that would be anything more than a hack and smear!

You may, even if right, have to come down off your high hoarse of intellect and actually try to communicate. The title to your thread just reeks of smart azz condescension prejudiced opinion.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

I agree with all of your observations.

Trump consistently fills arenas and stadiums.
The people who are actually listening to the man know that his goal is to help America and Americans.

Filling stadiums is admirable, but does that translate into winning a battleground state?

I think you Trump supporters will be surprised to learn that the arena audiences may be the full extent of his probable voters. That isn't enough to win the oval office.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

LMFAO I know..on point?? about what..lol, build a wall..not happening, ban people from entering..lol, not happening. I have yet to hear him actually say how he is going to fix anything. I most definitely think he loves the NSA, Patriot ACT..etc, ya he is going to make America great again..too bad the average american will not experience any of this greatness.
I doubt this buffoon win's anyway.

Make a stand and vote 3rd party.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I think that's the problem. People need a Trump translator. They're so used to the sanitized speech written by many hands, that it's come to be what they expect. The problem with those speeches is that you cannot tell when they are using hyperbole, making mistakes or fudging the truth.

I enjoy the candour and transparency of Trump. We know what he's thinking, we know when he is mistaken, we have the last 30 years of his life open to pour through, and upon looking, it's not so bad. I prefer knowing my politicians are human beings.

edit on 13-8-2016 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
The Man is a loose cannon that doesn't think before He speaks.Words have meanings.The Trumpfoon thinks he's in a reality show contest..

So what you are saying is he isn't a professional politician that has spent their who lives talking just right, saying just what is politically correct, not what they truly think. You do know that Hillary behind the scenes treats her people like crap, zero empathy, and cusses worst than a drunken sailor, don't you? The F bomb is a favorite of hers that she likes to use on people, but hey in front of a crowd she is all mother like.

Do you think what she says is really what she believes? You do not think she has ideas that would piss off, upset, shock Americans much worst than Trump's rhetoric. The difference is we all know where Trump stands on EVERYTHING, he holds nothing back. What Hillary is the true Hillary behind the curtain?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: CaDreamer

The US never public never voted expressively for a 3rd party candidate which I also think its a shame. But that´s whay you get when you allow unlimited amounts of money to be spent on self promotion for a public office job.

I wonder how can something like this to be possible on a so called democracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join