It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump in PA, no media filter...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: CrapAsUsual

I think it's funny people think it's the media who are making Trump look like a jackass and not Trump himself who makes himself look like a jackass.

Deny ignorance, for the love of God!!

And you quote "Deny Ignorance". So Hillary Clinton doesn't look and sound like a phony, lying, corrupt criminal?

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I think it's funny people think it's the media who are making Trump look like a jackass and not Trump himself who makes himself look like a jackass.

And you quote "Deny Ignorance". So Hillary Clinton doesn't look and sound like a phony, lying, corrupt criminal?

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

Spoken like a true master debator.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

You wanna argue with it?

Go ahead.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

You wanna argue with it?

Go ahead.

Spoken like a liberal.
And I'll ask again. What again qualifies Hollary to be president? List her achievements that impacted American lives. Make the case for why she would make for the best female president. If you can name just ONE thing positive about her. Go ahead. I dare you.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I was listening to Trump, who reportedly was going to" spell out" how he was going to "kill" ISIS today. I listened to his speech, because I have been interested in his tactics.

It was this:

ISIS is very bad.
Hillary and Obama suck.
We have to do extreme vetting.
Hillary sucks.

How is that detailed ? How is that "killing ISIS"? How? If I missed where he spelled it out PLEASE fill me in.
edit on 8/15/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

You can't take it away from them Annee, it's all they've got! It is truly all they've got. If they didn't have "but Hillary!", the boards would go silent.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Spoken like a liberal.
And I'll ask again. What again qualifies Hollary to be president? List her achievements that impacted American lives. Make the case for why she would make for the best female president. If you can name just ONE thing positive about her. Go ahead. I dare you.

She's been in government for 30 years and is a DNC power broker. She knows how things get done, and what she has to do to get them done. Trump the newcomer knows how to buy congress and tell them to get things done, but he doesn't actually know how Congress works behind the scenes.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Spoken like a liberal.

She's been in government for 30 years and is a DNC power broker. She knows how things get done, and what she has to do to get them done. Trump the newcomer knows how to buy congress and tell them to get things done, but he doesn't actually know how Congress works behind the scenes.

So, as First Lady, she made policy changes and implemented laws? Trump gave the Clintons that same money to "get things done". He called out Rand Paul in the first debates over this. Trump has given to many candidates, yet he doesn't know how to operate within the circle of influence? I think you really need to change your view on that.
Again, show me why Hillary deserves to be president. Your "examples" are tired and anecdotal. 30 years? Wow.
Look, I didn't go into this election wanting to vote Trump, in fact Rand was my choice. But I knew I didn't want Hillary now, or back in 2008.
And I'll ask you like I ask every Hillary supporter, did you or did you not vote for her in 2008?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

You wanna argue with it?

Go ahead.

Spoken like a liberal.

Oh gawd - - the Liberal card again. I'm not a Liberal. I am a former Republican (40 years).

TRUMP, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT TRUMP - - - - - BUT, HILLARY!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

So, as First Lady, she made policy changes and implemented laws? Trump gave the Clintons that same money to "get things done". He called out Rand Paul in the first debates over this. Trump has given to many candidates, yet he doesn't know how to operate within the circle of influence? I think you really need to change your view on that.
Again, show me why Hillary deserves to be president. Your "examples" are tired and anecdotal. 30 years? Wow.
Look, I didn't go into this election wanting to vote Trump, in fact Rand was my choice. But I knew I didn't want Hillary now, or back in 2008.
And I'll ask you like I ask every Hillary supporter, did you or did you not vote for her in 2008?

I'm probably not voting for Hillary, it will either be Stein or Johnson I haven't decided yet. I just don't think Hillary is the devil incarnate. In 2008 I was a registered Republican in the primary so I couldn't vote for her. In the general I voted for Ron Paul. Actually, I have never in my life voted for a Democrat for either President or Congress.

All Trump knows how to do is give money. Whether it's political or business, his entire life is nothing more than signing checks. As President, that is not the skill set I want in the Oval Office. I want people who know the Executive branch, who know the Legislative branch, and who have a career in politics.

As far as my examples being poor goes. You asked for one, I gave you one.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

You wanna argue with it?

Go ahead.

Spoken like a liberal.

Oh gawd - - the Liberal card again. I'm not a Liberal. I am a former Republican (40 years).

Former republican, but not a liberal. Check. So you're just playing the estrogen card then. Ok, got it.
And if Hillary gets elected, can we end this feminism and sexism malarky? Since Obama ended racism, Hillary will be the death of sexism, right?
Former republican...
Ok, I'll bite. I'm a former Democrat and even I won't vote for Hillary.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

. . . but, Hillary!

You wanna argue with it?

Go ahead.

Spoken like a liberal.

Former republican, but not a liberal. Check. So you're just playing the estrogen card then. Ok, got it.
And if Hillary gets elected, can we end this feminism and sexism malarky? Since Obama ended racism, Hillary will be the death of sexism, right?
Former republican...
Ok, I'll bite. I'm a former Democrat and even I won't vote for Hillary.

No, I am not a Liberal.

This thread is not about Hillary. And I'm pretty sure I did not say I supported her.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No, you'd rather defend her tooth and nail than see justice played out in the courts. Hell, she is just plain old innocent in your eyes, and from your other posts, the good ole girl deserves the presidency because, men?

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

All Trump knows how to do is give money. Whether it's political or business, his entire life is nothing more than signing checks. As President, that is not the skill set I want in the Oval Office.

Well, he's signing checks from his own account, not the taxpayers, so he might be a little smarter about it than a corrupt career politician.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Annee

No, you'd rather defend her tooth and nail than see justice played out in the courts. Hell, she is just plain old innocent in your eyes, and from your other posts, the good ole girl deserves the presidency because, men?

What are you talking about?

Those are your thoughts and your words.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Spoken like a liberal.

Please tell what positive things she has accomplished over her illustrious 30 year government career as a DNC power broker. Thanks in advance.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join