It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1947 Rockefeller Patent Shows Origins Of Zika Virus: And What About Those Genetically

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I find it problematic they should own something this dangerous.

They don't own the disease, they own samples of it so researchers can have access to it. They have samples of all kinds of things you've never heard of because they haven't worked their way into the general population yet. This is a good thing, because it can give researchers a head start if a pandemic is imminent.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

So you're saying that the mosquitos somehow travelled in large enough numbers to cause an outbreak 400 miles from where they were released?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
So the FDA wants to produce brain damage children in Florida and now they have approved the use of GMO mosquitoes in the US

What that tells you, I guess the experiment in Brazil of a virus that has been around since 1947 with no problems until they tested the mosquitoes in 2014 is not enough evidence of the correlation between GMO mosquitoes ZIKA and brain damage children rise.

What In the hell are this people thinking.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

If there's a skeeter on your Peter knock it off. But don't make me bear your cross of not understanding that all species migrate integrate and move around... even trees thanks to bird feces. Ever wonder how fish magically get into a pond? Same way eating the fish eggs.

Simply biology of life... the mosquito is one of the most wide spread species on the planet.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: sputniksteve

Vaccines don't cause autism.

The is ZERO evidence of this.

I didn't say they did, I simply asked why you take this so seriously like it's your life's mission to correct strangers on ATS. It looks pretty strange from my perspective.

I am not going to argue either side I am just hoping you saw the hypocrisy. I'm sure you don't though.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I think I'm getting a little warm here, check out the history on OXITEC a British owned company who likes to GMO mosquitoes ! Okay folks so get a load of this just one year ago, check out the date of the article.... Yahoo - on Zika Florida Keys-- Miami (AFP) -

A British company's plan to unleash hordes of genetically modified mosquitoes in Florida to reduce the threat of dengue fever and other diseases has sparked an outcry from fearful residents. Trials conducted in the Cayman Islands and Brazil showed a more than 90 percent drop in mosquito populations, according to the company.

Based on those results, the Florida Keys Mosquito Control District agreed to work with Oxitec, which has built a breeding lab in the Florida Keys. But the project still needs approval from the Food and Drug Administration to move forward. If it does get the green light, the mosquito releases could begin in a few months.

Government is a disease masquerading to be it's own cure!
" Robert LeFevre"

There's no greater TYRANNY than that which is
perpetrated under the shield of Law and in the
name of Justice! : "Montesquieu"

Some doctors refuse to vaccinate their own children as well. According to Dr. Jerome Murphy, former head of PediatricNeurology at Milwaukee Children's Hospital, "There is just overwhelming data that there's an association [between the pertussis vaccine and seizures]. I know it has influenced many paediatric neurologists not to have their own children immunised with pertussis."

edit on 8/7/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: sputniksteve

Pseudoscience has real world consequences. That's why.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Oh please. So you are trying to save the world 1 thread at a time? Very noble of you.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Now you're entering the world of absurd...

Of course they move around, but in one clump....400 miles, and THEN start biting people?

Nope.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   

You know what's funny...I get change.org petitions sent to me in my email, so that doesn't mean they were all in that area that signed it.

But I guess you knew that before posting it correct?

Then we have this...

Public supports use of GMO mosquitos to fight ZIKA.

www.purdue.edu...

I guess when you actually look you find the real answers that youtube is afraid to show.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Can you please explain why the reduction in the number of disease bearing mosquitoes is a bad thing?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Your video says 'Proof Rockefeller Patent shows origin of Zika virus', then shows a screenshot of the Zika virus sample sold on the ATTC page. Where is the proof of its origins? If we have to take that ATTC page as evidence, then it clearly says there 'sample collected from monkey in 1947'. The virus was not created but taken from a monkey. Your video also says it's an STD???

Where is the evidence for the virus having been created in a lab?
Where is the evidence the virus is an STD?
Where is the Rockefeller patent number? We are still waiting for that.

Some doctors refuse to vaccinate their own children as well. According to Dr. Jerome Murphy, former head of PediatricNeurology at Milwaukee Children's Hospital, "There is just overwhelming data that there's an association [between the pertussis vaccine and seizures]. I know it has influenced many paediatric neurologists not to have their own children immunised with pertussis."

Where is the evidence for the above statement?

This thread is in the medical forum, you have to back up your posts with evidence.

edit on 8-8-2016 by Agartha because: Spelling...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Because introducing a man made species in the ecosystem is not natural and it affects the entire food change until it reaches us humans.

Also nature always find a way to fight what Humans do.

Beside that ZIKA been around for 40 years in 45 countries, never had any real impact in populations as a human killing disease or causing children been born with brain problems until it was testing of GMO mosquitoes started in Brazil in 2014-15.

What that tells you.

Zika has infected millions in 40 year and now is a problem with the virus, and not it has no mutated like Dengue did in 80s into a hemorrhagic version and back then it was not reason to introduce GMO mosquitoes.

I call it an agenda.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Because introducing a man made species in the ecosystem is not natural and it affects the entire food change until it reaches us humans.

Mosquitoes are not a man made species. They have just made some of them infertile. It will be the loss of future generations of mosquitoes that will have an effect on the ecosystem, not the fact that some of them have been genetically sterilized.

Also nature always find a way to fight what Humans do.

Nature is not sentient, nor does it have a grudge against humanity as you seem to believe. The ecosystem will adapt to the decreased mosquito population, that is all.

Beside that ZIKA been around for 40 years in 45 countries, never had any real impact in populations as a human killing disease or causing children been born with brain problems until it was testing of GMO mosquitoes started in Brazil in 2014-15.

As has been pointed out, Zika originated in Africa, and could be found among animal populations throughout the tropics.

What that tells you.

It tells me that Africa and Asia are lucky it did not jump to human populations there.

Zika has infected millions in 40 year and now is a problem with the virus, and not it has no mutated like Dengue did in 80s into a hemorrhagic version and back then it was not reason to introduce GMO mosquitoes.

Not exactly sure what you are saying. It doesn't matter if it makes someone bleed, what matters is that it can cause birth defects.

I call it an agenda.

I call it a coincidence. Viruses lurk out there in the environment for generations, "waiting" for a mutation that will allow them to use humans as vectors. It's only then that we really notice them.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Is also another problem with the GMO mosquito, you know that they are genetically engineer, but the companies that manufacture this mosquitoes can not guarantee that some females can no be filtered and end up biting humans or animals, meaning that the genetic makeup in their bodies can be passed to humans or animals, is not research on the results of this if it happens and is bound to happen.

I don't think that humans should be exposed to any of this possibilities.

Just the possibility is not good enough for me.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Where is the Rockefeller patent number?

I linked to an index of all patents from 1947 and found no Rockefeller foundation patent, but I imagine the OP just skips over it because she only wants those who agree with her to post...not those dang skeptics/debunkers.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
...but I imagine the OP just skips over it because she only wants those who agree with her to post...not those dang skeptics/debunkers.

Oh they do: when people post pseudoscience, instead of having a nice discussion, they ignore those with opposing scientifically based views and post horrible remarks (like the hemorroids one in this very thread).

When people make Mandela effect threads, they also ignore those with opposing views and say a million times 'why are skeptics bothered with this'. And they also post horrible remarks (like THIS where skeptics were compared to excrement).

And yet I never see the skeptics/debunkers do the same on our threads and posts, we welcome everyone. Their actions and comments say a lot about them.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

It's a common trope amongst pseudoscience supporters. They can't come to the table with facts, so instead they try and slander the opposition with lies and insults.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
one simple question for anyone who believes that " the rockerfellers " aquired " a patent on the zika virus in 1947 " :

what protection // rights does that [ 1947 ] patent confer in 2016 ?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join