It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest political polls shows 1 out of every 2 people will vote Hillary Clinton

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

...the democratic party is split

Not in the same way or to the same extent as the GOP

More and more people are beginning to see that Trump is more of an existential threat to our country

In a way you could say that people are putting aside their differences and choosing pragmatism over idealism, but, I think Idealism wins out in the end

Country first

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I guess I am "1 of the 2 people" who will NOT be voting for that DemonQueen. F*** her!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I swear to god you people cover all the bases. If everything is so rigged why do you even bother. Why can't you just realize if you nominate a loser fascist you will lose. The majority see Trump for what he is. A self serving scum who will say anything to get your vote. Then two days later he will say the opposite. All I can say for Trump is he has one gorgeous daughter, my god that woman is beautiful.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Oh elections are rigged alright which makes me ponder how the hell Trump won the primaries.

From the software gleaned from corrupt voting machines, the software uses a 5/8 platform. That is if 8 people vote for Trump, 5 of those votes are directed to Clinton. However, if more than 62.5% vote for Trump then the voting becomes basically even (I hope my math is correct). So if 70% vote for Trump, He will get 51% of the vote. This is on SC voting machines. I can only speak for them. I think Trump received over 90% in some states in the primaries - that's got the democrats wringing their collective hands...

I have sent emails to the SC elections committee and to the SC attorney general. They play the switch game by referring me to the other agency which leads me to believe they are in on the fix. And HELL NO will I contact the feds for they are in on all 50 states corrupt software. Why, you may ask? Because they, The Federal Elections Committee can pick and choose who is elected in each state.

People who vote, we are screwed...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: damwel

I swear to god you people cover all the bases. If everything is so rigged why do you even bother. Why can't you just realize if you nominate a loser fascist you will lose. The majority see Trump for what he is. A self serving scum who will say anything to get your vote. Then two days later he will say the opposite. All I can say for Trump is he has one gorgeous daughter, my god that woman is beautiful.

The problem is HILLARY is ALSO a self serving scum.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Well, to be fair, Trump surged after his convention, too. These numbers at this point really mean nothing, because most average voters don't even pay attention to the candidates until the debates start (if at all).

I was listening or read something somewhere that discussed the breakdown of political affiliations polled in some of these, with many of then democrat-heavy, almost to the point of being 10% skewed more than is reflected in the actual population of the U.S. Basically, this means that many of these polls should really be showing about an even split right now--but again, these numbers mean nothing.

Ever.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Oh my god! Reading the responses from the Trump supporters in denial is just so funny. The rats are already starting to flee the sinking ship as more and more Republicans are moving across the aisle.

Though keep up with the denial, that way you'll never right this capsized ship and y'all will continue to sink into the worst political beating in American history.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

if you say it, makes you feel better, must be true.

Did these type of ASSertaions, like the one in the OP predict this current predicament?

or are they NOW on point....because I was told by many anti trumpers that he would not get the nomination, and before that, that he would not make it this far.....

So I guess now is when the good prophecies start coming in. Ok. Cool. Thats a RELIEF. I hope its true too....and not just COMFORTING.

Too bad they are made by and for anti-trumpers with no regard to the vast majority assembling at the gates. They will knock though, and we can just ignore them like no one is home...they will go away, I am sure.

edit on 8 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I called Hillary (or whoever the Democratic nominee would be) crushing Trump back in 2015. This is no surprise to me. Though watching y'all in damage control is just downright hilarious to me. Especially this post here. Like I said, the more you argue with reality, the less likely you guys will be in correcting this dip in the polls. But that would require Trump to take responsibility for his screw ups so fat chance of that happening. I will continue to watch the death of Trump's campaign with amusement. Hell your sarcasm in this post adds to my amusement.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

just saying,

the whole time, throughout this election we keep hearing how absurd it is, yet here we stand.....

I love it. All this is working. Keep on keeping.

It all really is going swimingly, and if you think so too, then hey! cool beans! Drowning is indeed a new type of swimming.

Thanks for the warning, we will file it with the others. Your concern is loud and heard.

edit on 8 4 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Hello Crazy, you know, just because you repeat to yourself every day that a criminal is going to win to convince yourself, does not mean it's going to happen.

Do you even realize how far off reality your posts are? It's stopped being funny a while ago, I am seriously concerned about your health...

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Just saying?

No you are trying to suggest an alternative to reality instead of admit that Trump truly is self-sabotaging himself. It's a pretty low bar you are setting politically too since it is giving you guys ammo to de-legitimize Hillary winning the election. Which means that this stupid song-and-dance will continue long after November.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I don't have to repeat it to myself. I have polls backing it up. What do you have for your side except unfounded speculation of fraudulent polling data across ALL media outlets?

Do you even realize how far off reality your posts are? It's stopped being funny a while ago, I am seriously concerned about your health...

HAHAHAHAHA! Oh do tell. This thread is just so damn amusing. Now y'all are attacking me. Can't attack the actual numbers and statistics anymore so attack the people pointing it out to you.

PS: I'm not in this thread to convince you of anything. I'm just here for my own amusement.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I travel a good bit for work, and while I see Trump signs in yards and in business, I have yet to see a hillary one. Not saying they are not out there, but I just haven't seen them. Nobody I know on a personal or professional level is voting hillary. It's bizarre honestly, at least of few people would admit it, unless everybody is ashamed to admit who they are voting for, or rather, who they are voting against. Because if somebody is voting for Hillary, it is not because of anything she has done, they are voting against Trump.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

the only ones"moving" are not really republicans to begin with. also congress and senate may be moving but they are not the american people themselves as a whole.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Awesome! Enter the "RINO" defense. Come on. Keep giving me more excuses. I'm loving it!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

For one, why don't you look at the number of people at rallies every time Trump speaks, and compare them to Hillary? Paying random people to listen to a corrupted criminal, says it all. So, I don't really know how can anyone doing these polls come to this ridiculous conclusion.

It legit makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Lol. That's a new one. Rally attendance is somehow indicative of voter turnout for the General Election? Man, at least you guys keep the excuses fresh.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Orionx2
Fox news has Clinton +10??? Damn. Going to have to buy a few more AR-15s and stock up on ammo before the ban..... Clinton wow. Just shows how far people's head's are in the sand...

Even FOX is shilling for Clinton.

After AILES left Fox News as it was once known is gone.

Sometimes I wonder if Ailes was not forced out for that very reason.
The Clinton Machine is powerful and evil.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Even if poll was authentic,it would be the same morons that voted for Obama..twice!

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join