It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest political polls shows 1 out of every 2 people will vote Hillary Clinton

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: Ohanka
Just wait for the next big Islamic State attack, Trump's ratings will skyrocket because he's the only one proposing to do anything about them.

Also I like how according to these pollsters minorities, gays, and women are apparently nebulous groups who vote as a single hivemind incapable of independent thought...

There's not going to be one.
That would be bad for tptb that want Hillary.
It will be crickets for IS all the way from now until the election.
And this should scare you more than IS. Knowing that they are controlled and realizing who controls them.
Pretty f'n scary.

Well, it would, but i already knew that.

The whole world is pretty damn terrifying. I've become pretty desensitised to it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Wow.

That's the equivalent of putting out a salt lick.

No wonder this place is so screwed.

We're to dumb to do any better.

Well yes, but I blame that on the overlapping generations of diabolical divide & conquer + deliberately dumb US down social engineering ( a good 100+ years running now) to make US all like this.

If this notion interests you this is the BEST place to start:

edit on 3-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
Fox news has Clinton +10??? Damn. Going to have to buy a few more AR-15s and stock up on ammo before the ban..... Clinton wow. Just shows how far people's head's are in the sand...

"Something" will happen to end Hillary's candidacy. That's my prediction and hope.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Didn't they run this "crazy" meme with Palin?

Anyway, I saw that poll on Fox too.

Meh. We'll see how it is next week.

It's all going according to plan.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: MrSpad

So all the polling is fixed? Even the conservative ones like Fox?

Ruperts kids are running the show now.

They lean LEFT.

It was outed a year ago

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Oh look FINALLY an actual accurate poll:

a reply to: xstealth

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Trumps campaign and the GOP both do their own polling. As do Clintons campaign and the DNC. If either campaign though that public polling by media groups, think tanks, conservative and liberal groups, etc. were wrong beyond what the margin of error was with their own polling they would release that those internal numbers with the data to back it up and call shenanigans.

With the current actions of both campaigns, the GOP falling apart and the DNC moving money into Georgia and Utah and eyeing other traditional Red States is a pretty clear sign that their polls are showing the same or even worse for Trump.

You do not try rebooting the campaign if things are going well.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

I think the question for that poll was, "Which candidate has the least chance of getting your vote?"

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I just wonder If the Trump suppoerters here will continue all the way into November to live in denial and keep saying the polls are wrong.
There are going to be a few upset members when they realise they backed a plant.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I'm not a Trump supporter but the numbers are still BS.

What about the non voters, the third part voters, etc. If you're telling me that 1 out of every 2 people will vote Hillary while considering Trump + non voters + third party voters + disenfranchised Bernie supporters, is at all realistic you're crazy.

Hillary does not not in any reasonably objective view of reality have 50% of the US ready and rearing to vote for her.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

I'm not a Trump supporter but the numbers are still BS.

What about the non voters, the third part voters, etc. If you're telling me that 1 out of every 2 people will vote Hillary while considering Trump + non voters + third party voters + disenfranchised Bernie supporters, is at all realistic you're crazy.

Hillary does not not in any reasonably objective view of reality have 50% of the US ready and rearing to vote for her.

Wow!

Start a thread with that. I'd love to see the endless responses trying to debunk it (if only that would even happen).

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

You're an Establishment shill!

(sorry, just couldn't resist)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

I can't abide either candidate, but here's the deal, and granted, I tend to over think these things.

Real Clear Politics presently shows Clinton, at the national level, having 46.8% support in that poll.
That, I take, is 46.8% of eligible voters.....likely to vote.

Now, in 2008, voter turn out was 62.3 percent of eligible citizens, (bipartisanpolicy.org...).
So.....if the election were held today, I think that means that if Clinton wins, that means that 46.8% of a turnout of 62.3 would vote for Clinton? That would mean that 29.1564% of eligible voters elect who gets to be POTUS of the rest of the country?

So............what about the rest of us who don't support either of these clowns?

This situation is intolerable and I submit that after this fiasco is over, regardless of who wins, "the rest of us" need to campaign hard to defang the office of POTUS! POTUS should be reduced to a mere figurehead position! Considering the nutters, crooks and clowns that can obviously make their way through the process to the General Election, its obvious that the world is a far too complex and dangerous place to put much in the way of power in the hands of the winner of any US Presidential General Election.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
Dump the Trump!

Vote your conscience. Vote Hillary Clinton.

I love you all,

Harry

Vote my conscience?

It tells me not to vote for the crook.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
It's funny to see the Right Wing in denial about the realities of their candidate.

You guys put up a crappy candidate and made Hillary look like the better choice. As that reality sets in, you are turning on your own kind. Eating yourselves from within.

Congratulations...you've earned this.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
I just wonder If the Trump suppoerters here will continue all the way into November to live in denial and keep saying the polls are wrong.
There are going to be a few upset members when they realise they backed a plant.

I wonder if the idiots who say trump cant win remember all the pundits who said the same thing about him in the repulican nomination. "He cant win","His numbers have peaked",blah blah blah
What are you idiots going to do when he does win? It is the dems fault Hillary is a crappy candidate. The bernie people wont vote for her. The mililtary wont vote for her. The leader of black lives matter said in an interview published yesterday

The Clintons use black people for votes, but then don’t do anything for black communities after they’re elected. They use us for photo ops.

The green party is airing ads calling her record as a public servant "terrible"
She is as out of step with the left as trump is with the right

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
The fall out from this election REGARDLESS of who wins (and i hope it's Trump) is going to be catastrophic. Obama will be remembered as the President who declared nation-wide martial law to maintain order.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Im less worried about the polling then I am the voting process. When you don't need an id to vote and electronic voting machines can be tampered with who needs polls!

I find it interesting that every single right we have requires you to prove who you are EXCEPT voting!

The fix is in and barring some HUUUGGEEE doc dump from wikileaks regarding Hillary's crap she will be our next POTUS and well... we are toast!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
Dump the Trump!

Vote your conscience. Vote Hillary Clinton.

I love you all,

Harry

Vote your conscience. Don't vote for someone who:
-rigged a presidential primary
-grants favors in exchange for payola to her foundation
-lies to the FBI
-sends weapons to "Syrian rebels" (ISIS)
- trashes MULTIPLE Gold Star families ( Benghazi)

Good luck

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
You maybe these polls results are not the from a grand conspiracy with half the country in on it and the just the result of Trump talking like a crazy person. Nah, that would make to much sense.

Occam's razor.

I heard Ben Carson this morning, taking up the victim banner. Apparently, the media, the DNC and Hillary herself are all "baiting" Trump. How can he be expected to NOT take the bait? He's a victim of the media, the DNC and Hillary and her supporters, not to mention the 'rigged' polls and the 'rigged' election. It's so UNFAIR.

As soon as the Democratic Convention was over and Trump engaged in his offensive against Khan, who 'viciously attacked' him, Trump's numbers started to dive, and the talk of a rigged election came to the forefront. And now, his fans think the polls are rigged, too.

It's all victim speak. Trump could win, but because he's being baited, and cannot resist taking the bait, it's not his fault or responsibility. It's RIGGED!
edit on 8/4/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join