It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest political polls shows 1 out of every 2 people will vote Hillary Clinton

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Orionx2
Fox news has Clinton +10??? Damn. Going to have to buy a few more AR-15s and stock up on ammo before the ban..... Clinton wow. Just shows how far people's head's are in the sand...

Where does Fox have this ? I know they usually put on all polls no matter where they are from. Hades they would even put on one of my made up polls.....

Yes they have all polls on Fox to show the relative numbers of all . You will not get this anywhere else .

Fox News Poll: Clinton leads Trump by 10 points, both seen as flawed

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It has been noted that Reuters did change how they interpreted their voting data about a week ago to swing it away from trump.

DNC and the media is in a known active conspiracy for hillary.- source: wikileaks

This is what living in a time of propaganda is like. Like we are in those times that we read about in books as kids that 3rd world and soviet nations were like. It is insane.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

It's to Engineer the public consciousness into believing a Hilary win is legitimate when not even 1 out of every 2 democrats let alone the whole population would vote her.
It is frightening to see the mainstream media in it's ugly transparent nakedness fully engaged in mind games for the Globalist cabal.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Fox news has Clinton +10??? Damn. Going to have to buy a few more AR-15s and stock up on ammo before the ban..... Clinton wow. Just shows how far people's head's are in the sand...

Where does Fox have this ? I know they usually put on all polls no matter where they are from. Hades they would even put on one of my made up polls.....

Yes they have all polls on Fox to show the relative numbers of all . You will not get this anywhere else .

Thank you for the link and the news. After 5 years and a few bucks , I have just got my bug out location set to go. Had it rated by a company @ 90% ( I need another 4 months of preserved food) . Looks like I am going to have to use it soon.....

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It should be easy for 'the people' to setup their own poll on a mainstream forum or so.
The poll should show reliable data if the people organize it themselves since politics have not messed with it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
Dump the Trump!

Vote your conscience. Vote Hillary Clinton.

I love you all,

Harry

Sorry my conscienceis clean and the Clinton's are not on it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is all a stealth plot to make Hillary think she has it
tied up. Rush put the word out I heard.

Operation something?

She cant go 4 minutes without a scowl...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

Wow really

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Question: What is the purpose of this poll?

By trying to make me believe that half of people will vote HRC, do they expect ME to vote for her?

Are people really that @#$%ing stupid?

"Oh jeez, I wanna vote for whoever is gonna win, duh..."

Is this really the intention here?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
It should be easy for 'the people' to setup their own poll on a mainstream forum or so.
The poll should show reliable data if the people organize it themselves since politics have not messed with it.

Online it would be too complicated.

Well okay, ATS is about as diverse an community one might hope for outside of say Facebook. But I still think it'd be not so scientific (foreigners, for ONE thing). An ATS poll would still be interesting at least, with and without the foreigners (unlike these 'official biased' polls).

Any kind of "TV poll" wouldn't work as in '08 we Ron Paul supporters wiped the floor with basically everybody EVERY time there was some kind of online type poll that people could post up for people to go visit/call.

None of these would account for people that don't use the Interwebs (they actually exist!).
edit on 3-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

It doesn't matter what Fox News says now. Everyone knows they went liberal and their polling numbers aren't going to show anything other than that.

link   

I haven't been watching the polls, I have been watching the crowds at the candidate's appearances..

Sure doesn't look like it matches the polls.. seen a few articles recently on some sketchy datasets, one reuters IIRC revised theirs , and a recent one that didn't even include the 18-34 age bracket (Bernie supporters, who seem to be moving to Jill Stein?)

Shady.....

ME, I am still on the fence between Johnson & Trump, I do hope that the pollsters aren't manipulating the poll results to exclude Johnson & Stein from the first debate next month....

That would be a further blemish on an already exposed corrupt election process in this country....

link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111
Question: What is the purpose of this poll?

By trying to make me believe that half of people will vote HRC, do they expect ME to vote for her?

Are people really that @#$%ing stupid?

"Oh jeez, I wanna vote for whoever is gonna win, duh..."

Is this really the intention here?

YES, it IS!

It's called ELECTIONEERING (engineering desired outcomes in elections) and its the only show in town (well its the big game of the only show in town: the phony 2 party system that during election cycles walk together hand in hand with each other and with the corporate media: to stomp out any outsiders).
edit on 3-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
RCP has an electoral map on their polls drop down menu. That election map shows what they believe to be a 202-154 electoral vote lead before voting even begins for Clinton. It also shows 15 states that will decide the election.Of those 15 states, Trump is either very close or leading 11 of them. I wouldn't pay any attention at all to National polls....as I have stated before, it IS NOT a national election, it is a state by state election.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
i truly dont get it..what do hillary supporters see that i cant see?
what wonderful charm, and great ideas does she possess that escapes me?
i truly dont get it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
I do hope that the pollsters aren't manipulating the poll results to exclude Johnson & Stein from the first debate next month....

You can count on that like taxes (sooner or later er possibly any day now technology may 'end' death [at least for the 1%'ers whom Hillary represents]).

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I haven't been watching the polls, I have been watching the crowds at the candidate's appearances..

Sure doesn't look like it matches the polls.. seen a few articles recently on some sketchy datasets, one reuters IIRC revised theirs , and a recent one that didn't even include the 18-34 age bracket (Bernie supporters, who seem to be moving to Jill Stein?)

Shady.....

ME, I am still on the fence between Johnson & Trump, I do hope that the pollsters aren't manipulating the poll results to exclude Johnson & Stein from the first debate next month....

That would be a further blemish on an already exposed corrupt election process in this country....

I would love to see a showing of Stein and Johnson at the polls. Anything more then Just Hillary and Trump is a good thing, but a balance of Stein and Johnson polling against the two establishment parties ... well ... that's just gold.

I'd bet Trump would still prevail ... but Hillary would come in a distant fourth ... provided the machines aren't really rigged.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wow.

That's the equivalent of putting out a salt lick.

No wonder this place is so screwed.

We're too dumb to do any better.
edit on 4-8-2016 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Just wait for the next big Islamic State attack, Trump's ratings will skyrocket because he's the only one proposing to do anything about them.

Also I like how according to these pollsters minorities, gays, and women are apparently nebulous groups who vote as a single hivemind incapable of independent thought...

There's not going to be one.
That would be bad for tptb that want Hillary.
It will be crickets for IS all the way from now until the election.
And this should scare you more than IS. Knowing that they are controlled and realizing who controls them.
Pretty f'n scary.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Shady.....

I would love to see a showing of Stein and Johnson at the polls. Anything more then Just Hillary and Trump is a good thing, but a balance of Stein and Johnson polling against the two establishment parties ... well ... that's just gold.

I'd bet Trump would still prevail ... but Hillary would come in a distant fourth ... provided the machines aren't really rigged.

You can see those exact polls.
There are almost daily polls for this.
Check out real clear politics dot com.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join