It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris strikes astonishing partnership with secret Isis sponsor tied to Hillary Clinton [EXCLUSIVE]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:
(post by SudoNim removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

It's only widely known on conspiracy sites.

I don't live in America so am immune to this propaganda machine you speak of, also not a Hillary supporter.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: BlueAjah

Thanks for connecting all those dots.

The firm is not just an economic juggernaut. Its murky history of intelligence ties, and significant political clout in France and the US – the countries leading the airstrikes against Isis in Syria – raise the question of whether Lafarge believes it can profit from terror without accountability.

War is profit, so is rebuilding. Going to need lots of cement to rebuild the infrastructure NATO bombs have destroyed.

Further proof that Hillary is has always been entwined with the clandestine operations in the Middle East.

That's what all the British expats knew back during the Gulf Wars. The USA would bomb out all the infrastructure of the country (telephone exchanges, government offices, radio and TV transmitters, bridges, roads). Then the contractors would move in and rebuild everything paid for by loans taken out by the country and repaid through oil.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Crooked Clinton is Crooked.

To me, she is more akin to a Mafia boss than a presidential candidate.

Now now. Let's be honest here, she's equal to all the others.

She is establishment and does the establishments bidding. In other words, she was just doing her job.

It's not her fault America chooses to be unipolar she is playing her role as has Obama and Bush before him. The real issue here is that our governments position doesn't reflect the populace opinions and hasn't for a long while.

We need to stop focusing on the "muppets" as you call them and focus on forcing our ideals. To do that we need a complete dissolution of the "system". No other way around it or.....keep on keeping on.
edit on 2-8-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Great find OP.

Will dig into some reading... I have forwarded to a fee people.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Here is Trump's own statement on the LeFarge link to Clinton

www.donaldjtrump.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: bknapple32
Its amazing how no reputable outlet has picked this up as fact.

Could you give us a list of these reputable outlets ?

I have noticed.... the same people who hate Trump and are desperately trying to make us hate him are the same people that support ALL official stories in ALL THINGS.

I've noticed that Trump supporters like to over-simplify everything in order to find an excuse for why they are voting for Trump.

pssst we know its because your racist.
I have noticed that Hillary supported like to hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil with everything in order to find an excuse for why they are voting for Hillary.

Psss we know it's because *you're ignorant.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Nice!

I hope the word gets out to more people.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
FBI AGENT CAUGHT SPYING FOR CHINA DRAWS COMPARISONS TO HILLARY

China gave millions in "speaking fees" to Clinton Foundation

www.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

read this one..

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

There motto is "A new leader for a new world"....

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I just have one word in reply:

HALIBURTON

The rabbit hole goes a long way down!

One word response: Desperation.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

jesus, freaking, christ.

Can someone arrest her, ruin her, or otherwise keep the semblance of order and the rule of law?

This is absurd and gross.

I thought that in the criminal world, if you blew up your crews spot you get left high and dry.

Starting to really hate Cluntun supporters fr ignoring all that is Cluntun just for the possibility of more government tit.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Please show me some sort of proof that ISIS existed in 1990-1992? (Hint: post- GW Bush is a good place to look).

That is when Hillary was on the Board (1990-1992). She was not on the Board when these "tax payments" occurred.

I'm more disgusted with the environmental issue that happened when she was actually there and the reduction of the EPA fine from 1.8 billion to 600,000.

So. Can anyone explain how someone can "be connected to" "support" of a terrorist group by being on the Board of a company BEFORE the terrorist group existed and BEFORE the company allegedly "paid taxes" to them??

Anyone?

Good grief.

edit on 3-8-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The Clintons has always been close friend with the Chinese all the way since 96 when the first scandal broke out, the chinagate that Bill sex scandal over shadow, money was changed and fines were filed but all this was forgotten amid sex and impeachment.

I always wonder why The Clintons foundation is still on going an active with all the crap that has been unveiled about them and foreign groups.

I guess the money is too good and the Clintons so far has been able to get away with it.

Nothing more gratifying that having a president that own everybody a favor because of monetary exchange but nothing owed to the American people.
edit on 3-8-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

She could be a clandestine board member.

Like the Mafia, once you are "in", you can never "get out".

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

She could be a clandestine board member.

Like the Mafia, once you are "in", you can never "get out".

Yeah! And through mysterious time-travel mechanisms, she's responsible for everything that company ever did! And the US! Everything!! She was the First Lady so OBVIOUSLY she's directly responsible for ALL TERRORISTS!!! Yeah!!!

You are grasping at invisible straws there dude.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You might want to go back and review the recent relationship between the Clinton Foundation and Lafarge, including the posts beyond the OP. They have continued in a financial and business relationship after Clinton was no longer on their board and doing legal work for them.

Lafarge has continued to contribute to the Clinton Foundation, Lafarge reps have been featured speakers at Foundation events, and participated in Foundation summit meetings. They have done this while still doing business in the middle east, and while Clinton was Secretary of State making decisions on events in the region. This is a definite conflict of interest.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

That well may be and, if true, if Lafarge is actively colluding with ISIS and somehow aiding and abetting them then that is a serious matter for the International community.

But where is the proof that Lafarge actually supports ISIS? Could it be that they paid them protection money called a "tax" so that ISIS wouldn't blow them up?

Nah. ISIS would never do that.

This just seems way too tenuous to call Clinton a "supporter" of ISIS via Lafarge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join