It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would World War 3 look like.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
The world has changed since 1945. It is now 2016. Technology has improved exponentially.

So how would World War 3 be different than the end of World War 2?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Fallout 4

2nd

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
WW3 started on 9/11 2001

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The common man would be caught in a crossfire of toys that would do more damage to them than most of the military.

If nukes come out, Fallout as eXia7 said. IF anyone survived.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

The inside job of the american-israeli team.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
WW3 started on 9/11 2001

No.

November 4th, 1979.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: droid56

More of a Cyber warfare then not. Then say as a last resort after the Boots on the ground, when many proxy wars are failed. Then perhaps Bombs away. Brings on a bit of a cold sweat when you really start to think about. Cyber Attacks alone is enough to do very serious damage anymore.

The bombs scare me...

Then genetic mutation post Atomic Apocalypse.

edit on 27-7-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
Is this just crap? Maybe.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

There are a list of convincing answers to your question here:

DUDUMAN'S VISIONS LINK: --> www.handofhelp.com...
CHINA RUSSIA ATTACK LINK --> www.handofhelp.com...

Many dozens of Christians around the world have had similar dreams and visions for at least 25-35 years.

. . . with increasing frequency the last 10-15 years.

edit on 28/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

The gifs i added for desired affect yes.

But we are already seeing Cyber Attacks daily. It has been said repeatedly by media (scof), that it is only a matter of time before a major power grid becomes vulnerable then hacked. That alone could be a 10+ years in set back. Even ATS gets hit with cyber attacks often.

We are seeing wars being fought in the middle east against extremist. It is in the U.S. interest and Russia at the moment. This is where i see it as a proxy war between 2 major powers. Even China is flexing its muscles in the South china sea.

So lets stop for a sec with all the rest going on as we speak. What will happen in November after the U.S. Elections? Donald trump is very hot headed. And Hillary is not respected buy other world powers, and may get pushed around.

Every human on earth knows what the Bombs will do. Hopefully it never comes to this.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

There are a list of convincing answers to your question here:

DUDUMAN'S VISIONS LINK: --> www.handofhelp.com...
CHINA RUSSIA ATTACK LINK --> www.handofhelp.com...

Many dozens of Christians around the world have had similar dreams and visions for at least 25-35 years.

. . . with increasing frequency the last 10-15 years.

This link of yours, i just read it. It gives me the chills. You could just look at it as Christian Fiction like Tim Lahay and the Left Behind series. But im a worried wart. I hope people get the message behind the writings.
www.handofhelp.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Aside the doom mongering, I do not think there will be another world war.

A world war is when many nations devote their entire national effort to war. Most of the developed world devotes c. 2% of their GDP to defence. Even with the various conflicts they get involved in these nations don't exceed that cap, or even break a sweat at the cost.

If (say) NATO nations increased defence spending to 10%, or 50% the type of war machine that could be produced would be quite a thing to see. However, the developed world is constrained by a thing called "not really wanting to do that" and that would be the barrier to world war.

Conflict persists in nations where autocracy and brutality are prevalent and routine. North America and the Middle East, plus parts of Africa. These places are pretty crap. These conflicts will die out, IMHO, over the next few decades. Even Russia may become less autocratic and I cannot see China still being run as a dictatorship (or that is what China is) in 50 years time.

The trend globally is towards increased democracy and governance. Democracies tend not to fight, preferring to talk because they have common ground and common context.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The cyber war is on. Daily, yes.

The thing most people don't realize is that the US military is 80% immune to EMP.

What purpose does this weapon serve other than to get the EMP vulnerable mass to claw at their governments?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

The military yes. But they are still working on the grids..... gimme a sec. I'll see if i can find a source.

Per link i'll provide...
"To bring down cities currently needs an air-burst nuke-scale attack, something that would probably draw a catastrophic response against the perpetrator".

While the Department of a Homeland Security has been working on the question, Currie feels there's still confusion about who is responsible for EMP risks: “DHS had not clearly identified internal roles and responsibilities for addressing electromagnetic risks to the electric grid or communicated these to external federal and industry partners “, his testimony states.

“An EMP detonated at 300 miles above the US may impact the entire country”, Currie elaborates in a GAO podcast here, adding that efforts are “sporadic and disparate”.

www.theregister.co.uk...

Another source... a quote from the link...
“Our nation has further increased its reliance on technologies that depend upon the availability of electricity and digital electronics to manage and monitor the network of systems that deliver our basic goods and services,” said the report from the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs (JINSA).

freebeacon.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
If it happened (I'm still relatively optimistic about the human race, so I think it unlikely), it would start as a conventional shooting war between NATO and Russia, with huge military casualties.

This could persist for several months before one side calculates that they are losing. Diplomatic measures would be suggested to restore peace.

If this fails, the shooting war would continue for a brief spell before the inevitable.

You might be watching the conflict on TV and then...nothing.

You might first register a bright flash.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I imagine we would see alot of drones and tens of thousands of blue helmets. And we probably won't have power.
edit on 7/28/1616 by 1MrMarc because: oops

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   

No doubt. I want you to consider this though. Fort Hood has it's own independent power grid. US Army generators are also extremely powerful. One can power an entire FOB.

Again mostly a weapon for use against the people or the second and third world.
edit on 28-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

INDEED.

Dimitru Duduman was an alcoholic KGB man . . . that The Lord apprehended and instantly cured of his alcoholism in a fashion not unlike Paul's experience on the road to Damascus.

He had a long list of personal accurate prophetic ministry experiences in the decades before his death. He felt that the events he foresaw for the world would begin not that long after his death. We don't know what that means. He's been dead for several years or so.

The website is ran by his grandson who also has a prophetic gifting.

I have always felt his stuff was among the better of the genre . . . he seemed freest of personal agendas. He just told it like he saw it from The Lord.

I think he's accurate. Time will tell.

Almost the more startling thing is how many dozens of folks of almost all ages and socio-economic/education groups that have had extremely similar dreams and visions all around the world--about the USA.

How would a skeptic realistically explain that when none of them were in contact with each other and some were simple folks without much exposure to high tech.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

NOPE.

The trend is toward the carefully maneuvered utter tyranny of the globalist oligarchy.

Clearly you haven't studied it since 1965 in their own words and writings . . . as I have.

You might begin . . . unless you are locked in--to their constructions on reality to begin with.

<<   2 >>

join