It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me, ATS, do you see a RAISED seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I remember opening the BC file in photoshop only to discover there were at least 6 or 7 layers - uncompressed! Font changed from place to place - the document was a mess and a poorly done fake. No power on Earth will convince me otherwise and it bothers me to this day as well. Also one of the social security numbers used by Soetoro was from a man at Fairfield Mental Institution in Newtown, CT. That's a coincidence too?

Just for kicks anyone remember Loretta Fuddy? The lady in charge of such documents........she died in a plane crash........by drowning......when there is video of her alive and on top of the water after the crash. Ms Fuddy was also a member of the Subud cult which originated in Indonesia. Is that why she got the job as health director? She had no professional qualifications for job if I recall correctly.
edit on 28-7-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I remember opening the BC file in photoshop only to discover there were at least 6 or 7 layers - uncompressed! Font changed from place to place - the document was a mess and a poorly done fake. -p

No, that is just another birther silly story - how about you scan a similar document using a Xerox WorkCentre 7535
www.obamaconspiracy.org...

No power on Earth will convince me otherwise

Yes, just ignore the facts!

Also one of the social security numbers used by Soetoro

Obama has only used one....

was from a man at Fairfield Mental Institution in Newtown, CT. That's a coincidence too?

No, just yet another birther silly story.

and
www.snopes.com...

remember Loretta Fuddy? The lady in charge of such documents........she died in a plane crash........by drowning

Oh dear, yet another birther made up story! When will they stop making silly stories up?

Fuddy suffered a cardiac arrhythmia

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Hawaii's health director died of an irregular heartbeat that was triggered when a small plane she was riding in lost power and crash-landed off the Hawaiian island of Molokai, police said Monday. Loretta Fuddy's irregular heartbeat was the result of stress from the Dec. 11 crash, Maui police announced, revealing the findings of an autopsy conducted two days after the crash.

www.hawaiinewsnow.com...

This nonsense from birthers has been going on for 8 years - and they have found nothing. Every single birther court case - over 200 of them, has failed, as birthers only have silly made up stories.
tesibria.typepad.com...

Joe Arpaio's Cold Cream Posers have found nothing, however the lead poser, Mike Zullo claimed about 2 1.2 years ago that he had "Universe Shattering" news on Obama, yet he is still unable to tell anyone what he found!

edit on 28-7-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

And no one can prove I am wrong on this. Interestingly, other ‘birthers’ posted their own Hawaii birth certificates online under the guise of showing Obama’s to be a fraud. But they bore the same fraudulent seal debossment. I spent six months investigating these folks I can tell you their backgrounds revealed we have a rogue government on our hands. None of them proved to be credible.

This is very interesting. It implies the opposition is controlled opposition, and perhaps the entire issue was raised and controlled because the reality of it might come to light, so they met it head on(??) correct (??) or am I reading too much into it?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

I remember opening the BC file in photoshop only to discover there were at least 6 or 7 layers - uncompressed! Font changed from place to place - the document was a mess and a poorly done fake. No power on Earth will convince me otherwise and it bothers me to this day as well.

Of course you did.

You managed to foil their plan by opening the file in Photoshop... why didn't they think of that!
You outsmarted them and have gained the praise of 1000's of your forum colleagues with your story of triumph over what must be the most amateur conspiracy ever thought of.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Great thread, great research, epic work

Don't listen to all the rest, you wanted the truth and you went out and found it - more than most ATS members do for their threads.

Keep the truth coming and keep denying that ignorance.
One of the best threads I have come across.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I've often wondered about this myself. Couple this with Obama's statement saying he was "turning 50 next week" (when it was actually still a few weeks away), to the confusion about which hospital in Hawaii he was born in, and the statement made by his grandmother saying she witnessed his birth in Kenya (which they claim the interpreters made a mistake and she didn't really say that) I question the validity of the birth certificate.

Great thread, Mother!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Not the camera. Our eyes. Actually, it's our brain. We're programmed for a light source coming from "up." Turn it over and hilarity ensues.

But if you turn over the picture from the OP nothing changes. In fact, it's entirely different as you will notice the embossment has writing on the inside of it (the words of the seal), and in turn, your crater does not say "Dept of Health State of Hawaii"

If it did, we'd be able to see the writing had changed from legible to illegible if looking from the opposite side (impossible to do with a crater) or hadn't changed at all when you simply flipped it upside down (as you can see in the OP pic).

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
and the statement made by his grandmother saying she witnessed his birth in Kenya

Yet another made up story....

is an the edited transcript of this recording from a fake-named Kenyan (“Kweli Shuhubia”) filed in the now-dismissed Berg v. Obama lawsuit and YouTube Video of the transcript superimposed on an edited audio version of the tape. The altered tape and transcript is discussed here in our feature article: Obama’s Grandmother says he was born…. Mr. Doudna writes: The full tape transcription makes clear that this phone conversation has not been represented accurately. There never was a statement by Sarah Obama at any point in this phone call saying or intending to say that Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya. Sarah Obama herself said that Obama was born in Hawaii and never said differently. There was a confusion over the meaning of where Mrs. Obama was “present” when Obama was born in Hawaii, but not over whether Obama was born in Hawaii. The Berg lawsuit affidavit transcript quotes a portion of the phone call in which, according to the Berg transcript, Sarah Obama answered that she was “present” when Obama was born (actually others speaking for Mrs. Obama, not Mrs. Obama, may have given that particular answer). But the Berg transcript omits the rest of the phone call which shows the sense intended was not that Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya, but rather that Mrs. Obama was present in Kenya when Barack Obama Jr. was born in Hawaii.

No mistranslation, just another made up story from birthers.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I've worked with Photoshop for 25 years.
How many years do you have in it?
When you answer me back in 5 minutes on a thread that's 8 years old it lets me know I found the right nerve.
Thanks HelloBruce.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Why didn't they think to flatten the document?
Because they're arrogant like HIllary and careless in how they handle documents apparently.
Don't hire amateurs and don't use private servers for government email.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

on a thread that's 8 years old it

What are you babbling about? This thread is not even a day old, not 8 years old!

What is 8 years old are all the lies and silly stories birthers have made up!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Trumps BC? Hell, we're still waiting for his tax returns!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

originally posted by: dogstar23
Obama would be a natural born citizen regardless of where he was born, given his mother's U.S. Citizen status at the time of his birth

Not that I care at this point, but if its fake, then perhaps his mom isn't really his mom?

Some private research I know of has come up with the possibility (likelihood) that Ann Dunham and Barack Obama "Sr" were adoptive parents. Hawaii law at the time allowed birth certificates to be issued and notices published without as much "proof" as today. All by (adoption family) court order and sealed immediately.

And the reasons for the adoption is unclear.

Some conclusions have Obama being an Indonesian orphan.

Keep in mind who Ann Dunham was "married" to after (or was it before) Barack "Sr".

Dates can easily be changed. A few months (or even years) are not easily noticed or proven.

edit on Jul-28-2016 by xuenchen because: themailfail

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Private research... right. So did they publicise their findings. Or was it just for #s and giggles and the odd ATS poster to be in the know?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Private research?

You mean you made it up?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Incredible research and persistence on this one... I am dumbfounded.

And extremely grateful for members like yourself who put in the hours of work for important issues like this. I am fearful about what's to come in the next 4-5 years (regardless of who is President)

edit on 28-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I did contact the Hawaii Department of Health. I did correspond with the Director, Chiyome Fukino, and the agency did confirm that they do not use nor maintain the seal photographed on the back of Obama's alleged short form birth certificate as photographed by Factcheck.org. I provided the agency with the photos Factcheck took. They claimed they do not maintain the seal photographed.

I dont have a horse in this race..nor was I particularly interested. However, in the interest of truth...can you provide us with email, transcripts, or whatever about this "correspondence" with mr Fukino ?

since plebescene posted a link to NBC where Fukino is quoted as saying :

The Hawaiian state health official who personally reviewed Barack Obama's original birth certificate has affirmed again that the document is "real" and denounced "conspiracy theorists" in the so-called "birther" movement for continuing to spread bogus claims about the issue. "It’s kind of ludicrous at this point," Dr. Chiyome Fukino, the former director of Hawaii's Department of Health, said in a rare telephone interview with NBC.

So...you and NBC cant both be right on this one. If you have correspondence of the contact you claim you had...then either Fukino is now lying, or NBC (Isikoff) is lying they had a phone interview with him.

p.s.
btw...is your nick motivated by the movie Repossessed by any chance ?
edit on 28-7-2016 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The imposter has less than six months left to sit the throne.

Regardless, it appears, at the current state. Matters will only get worse.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Nothing publicly published.

Reason: Hawaii won't open sealed court documents (adoption records) until a "cause" or "harm" ruling is made by the Family Court.

Several requests have been made over several years, with the same answer.

The research group (a law firm) is preparing legal responses.

It takes 6 to 8 months for Hawaii to even answer one letter.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Reason: Hawaii won't open sealed court documents (adoption records)

As Obama was never adopted.....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join