It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me, ATS, do you see a RAISED seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Wrong see my post above.
edit on 27-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: AboveBoard
Um.

Where is the thread on Ted Cruz's inability to run for office because he had an American mom and a Cuban father and was born in CANADA? I'm sure someone put one up. Probably a Cruz opponent.

I don't think Cruz was eligible.

I'm not a republican.

This issue initially piqued my interest as a DEMOCRAT and former Hillary supporter.

But it isn't about what you or I think. It's about the law and what the law says and how it is interpreted. I merely presented the information which allowed Senator Cruz to keep on being in the race, even when I questioned his legitimacy.

Suddenly, it was no big deal, when for Obama it was as if treason was being committed by Communist infiltrators.

I'm not a Democrat or a Republican.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Thanks for that.

I don't make claims to know what, if anything, is being hidden. I can only state the facts that I uncovered.

And they are facts.

Obama's presidency is not being threatened by my daring to bring this to light after feeling like my contribution was not welcomed for so many years.

I cannot keep quiet forever.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Has nothing to do with me. I wasn't quiet about Cruz.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

a reply to: dr1234

The HDOH does use a machine embossed seal that you have described as 'dotted.'

But their's is an embossment. Obama's is not. And their's is not a match for his anyway.

Ya, but I'm saying maybe the machines that make the embossed seal, sorry for the wrong terminology, are programed based off the sketch you have provided. This could easily explain the difference seen. Compare it to another embossed seal from the same time, it's the only way that bit of evidence has any credibility.. I want to see it done, not just being argumentative. I think it's probably fake.

The difference in embossing and debossing isn't happenstance. A machine that embosses cannot inadvertently deboss the image.

One process requires a raised die, one requires a lowered die.

(It also requires someone to put the piece of paper in the correct way or you get the opposite effect)

I'm not saying that's what happened. I'm just putting it out there.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I can only state the facts that I uncovered.

And they are facts.

No, they are only your opinion, not facts.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Please do it, hellpbruce! Go after Trump's birth records.

Personally, I am through with thinking such things will make any significant difference.

But I don't begrudge you your doubts.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

No. The machine only embosses an image (seal) and when you flip the piece of paper over, you see the image (seal) in reverse and debossed. And vice versa.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
What is the difference between Trump and Obama that Trump's BC is not demanded from him?

One factor is that Obama has had at least one other legal name in the past: Barry Soetoro, whereas Trump (Donald John Trump) has not as far as I'm currently aware.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Bingo, point two.

This all going somewhere that most haven't even considered.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yes and she's saying that in order for it to be embossed and debossed on the correct side that would take a notary clerk in Hawaii to avoid the inexcusable error of putting the sheet in backwards, in spite of how obviously well known Hawaii was for exact professional aptitude and diligence to official documents.
edit on 28-7-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

BO's form is from 2007. Not 1961.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

No matter which side of the paper you apply the seal, it will only 'read' on the embossed side. The other side would be in reverse and debossed.

On Obama's alleged short form, the seal 'reads' from the debossed side: 'Department of Health • State of Hawaii"

I know this is confusing to folks that don't order embossed/debossed materials, but if you think about it for a moment, it will hit you.

edit on 28-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Here is a handy visual aid of how Obama's seal reads on the debossed side:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Hm. Well I thought Inwas looking at the back of an embossed image.

That's what it looks like to me.

ETA. I remember looking at the moon and seeing craters as hills. Optical illusion.

I see it as embossed now... ???
edit on 28-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Go back to the first two photos I posted where the light source is included in the photo.

There's no optical illusion AND Factcheck.org labeled the photo as "raised" -- even if they did label the wrong side of the seal.

ETA: See Factcheck's article with the photo and caption here: link
edit on 28-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
ETA. I remember looking at the moon and seeing craters as hills. Optical illusion.

I see it as embossed now... ???

Are you seeing the seal in reverse as embossed? If so, that is what I am saying, too.

The front of the seal is debossed. The back of the seal (in reverse on the front of the document) is raised/embossed.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

So you're saying that they used a debossing tool on the opposite side rather than an embossing tool on the correct side?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I see a raised deal with the proper letters reading the proper thing. Can't look more now as it's very late.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I am saying they applied a debossed seal on the back of the record when they were supposed to apply an embossed seal on the back of the record.

And the Hawaii Department of Health states they only use an embossed seal.

They did not apply that debossed seal.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join