It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me, ATS, do you see a RAISED seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Well look when your eyes are not tired and compare the front and the back of the seal in this image:

The front of the seal is debossed. The back of the seal is embossed (raised). Refer back to my OP pics, as well.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Great work! Do you have an image of the etchings you received ?

I am not questioning your honesty, I fully believe what you are saying. I am curious to see them.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

Yes, I do. One was posted a few pages back but let me post what I received from the HDOH with the description that they were both embossments.

The cruddier one is too small to be a match for Obama's and what is visible of the seal is not a match:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
I think you need to contact Sheriff Joe about this, and get his posse on it. After all, they're the ones that went after this to the Nth degree.

Joe has more important things to worry about, like probably going to jail for criminal contempt!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Sheriff Joe can't contend with this particular force. Besides as said before this has nothing to do with the actual birther movement or BO's eligibility.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
I think you need to contact Sheriff Joe about this, and get his posse on it. After all, they're the ones that went after this to the Nth degree.

Joe has more important things to worry about, like probably going to jail for criminal contempt!

From the way your writing reads to me i have a mental picture of you sitting there with glee, while rubbing your hands together and drooling ...

On a more serious note how do you explain the seal issue the OP has presented ? If you wouldn't mind elaborating ....

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
On a more serious note how do you explain the seal issue the OP has presented ?

Simply a optical illusion.
www.obamaconspiracy.org...

However some birthers refuse to accept reality.
edit on 28-7-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Lol

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Worry not my friends...I just booked a puddle jumper flight to get over to the main township......I'll have an answer in just a day!!1....we do have to fly this stretch of sea , no problem, off the north coast of Molokai in a Cessna 208B, one engine yea
edit on 28-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Thx...from your link...

Even though these are the same photo (just turned), one clearly appears raised and one clearly appears lowered. This last image appears “correctly” to the eye with the seal raised and the text right. Yes, this controversy is could be nothing more than an optical illusion. Obama’s raised seal is raised on the back side of the document (exactly as it is on other certificates) and reads correctly in concert with the registrar’s seal and the date stamp. In all fairness to Miss Tickly, this is a very compelling optical illusion, but an illusion nonetheless.

I am not at home now so i cannot check for myself but anyone who has a embossed stamp handy could check this out....optical illusion sounds reasonable....

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Indeed.
Crater, or hill?

This horse is so dead that it's nothing but bones.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Grab a piece of paper/napkin and poke a few holes. You'll see the paradox of this arguement.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Crater, shadows are telling.
edit on 28-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Excellent thanks! I never bought the official Obama story. Thanks for your work. I hope that the cat gets let out of the bag some day.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

See above and watch the shadows.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
You guys crack me up.

Obama's birth certificate is fake.
Obama is an undercover Muslim.
Obama is an undercover Commie.
Obama intends to confiscate firearms.
Obama will declare martial law to extend his presidency.
Obama wants to nuke South Carolina (This was a good one)
Obama gave away American territories to Russia
etc...
etc...

Is there ever a moment of self reflection? Can you not see how ridiculous this looks?
edit on 28-7-2016 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2016 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GD21D

In this thread when did anyone ever say anything other than the certificate may be "fake"?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

What exactly causes the illusion ?...so we are looking at a crater, is there a mechanism in the camera that causes the image to appear backwards ?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Not the camera. Our eyes. Actually, it's our brain. We're programmed for a light source coming from "up." Turn it over and hilarity ensues.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

It was shrouded in mystery for way too long, hidden for too long... 3 years after? The public doesn't care as long as they can catch their pokemon, get on their facebook and post what they cooked for breakfast.. This has been said sooo much here for a long time. Dudes almost out and we can only hope worse doesn't get in (which is looking slim considering what we have on the table).. People have been backing both sides way too much, people blame racism.. Well I blame politics... Down right sick of it all. She has a valid point and has to sit there and defend her find with pictures and people still can't see it. What is wrong with people, I'm moving to mars. Been too fishy here for years.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join