It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me, ATS, do you see a RAISED seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
He's as American as you and I.

I can't believe we're still questioning this...
edit on 8-6-2017 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
He's as American as you and I.

I can't believe we're still questioning this...

I'm not. Are you?

I am just saying his short form birth certificate is fraudulent and I wouldn't wipe my @ss with it.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Indonesian born. Trump will unseal O's records before he leaves office in 2024.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Really now. Obama finished his second term close to a year ago. You really need to get over the fact he was president. What document you feel was fraudulent is totally irrelevant at this point, people have moved on now.

Obama directed several Courts to view this crap fraudulent document at Factcheck.org

He directed these courts? What source do you have?

Your view that this document is fraudulent is irrelevant sorry. The document has been verified as authentic, legitimate, by Hawaiian officials. This is all that's required regardless of your continued hollering on here. 200+ birther lawsuits and all losses. The pseudo birther document 'experts' trotted around, including that guy who claimed he was an expert because he owned a printer shop, were all dismissed on numerous occasions. The 'experts' who happened to not like Obama for political reasons as well.

It's done. He won the presidency in 2008 and again re-elected in 2012. Move on.

Hold Obama accountable and then MAYBE

Accountable for what? You had 200+ opportunities in court to prove his document was fraudulent. You failed on each and every occasion.

The entire crux of the conspiracy is idiotic as well. Somehow this fraudulent document has managed to survive all these lawsuits, all the government departments, the McCain and Romney campaigns. Or maybe all the government departments know but they're hiding this secret, and it's some big government conspiracy spanning back decades, and Obama's father is really some Indonesian guy, and Obama's mother at the ripe age of 18 took an expensive 60s airliner trip to Kenya to have that baby and trot right back to the US again on a 3 week flight, heavily pregnant, or that Obama's father is actually this black communist guy who lived in Hawaii etc etc etc.

Just stop.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I wrote this thread in July 2016.

The rest of your comment is blather and not worth picking apart to find substance.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Not to mention pretty much all of that posters 'points' have been thoroughly addressed in the thread and have also been shown to be baseless, but they won't bother to read through the thread and find that info on their own.

They much prefer the spoon fed pap the MSM forks out daily.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

The rest of your comment is blather and not worth picking apart to find substance.

Seriously? His comment is not blather, it's relevant. And birthers are still wrong on so many counts that it's laughable.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Yes, towards the end of his presidency. And you're still replying to this thread now whining about his birth certificate, in 2018.

And?

The rest of your comment is blather

Translation, you didn't bother to read my points, just glanced over them because you're reluctant to respond to those points.

As you were.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Seriously? His comment is not blather, it's relevant. And birthers are still wrong on so many counts that it's laughable.

No. It was blather. I have never had "200+ opportunities" (or even one) in court.

And, as Jaded & Cynical said, pretty much everything in his comment has been addressed in this thread already.

If I respond to it all again...then "I still care when it doesn't matter." If I don't, then he has to read the thread for answers and I don't have to waste my time and effort.

edit on 1/5/2018 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EvidenceNibbler

Indonesian born. Trump will unseal O's records before he leaves office in 2024.

! || Ding Ding || !

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   

The pdf that they released of Obama's birth certificate was a hot mess and looked like a piecemeal job. I've never seen such a bad pdf of a file like that! And I deal with pdf's of files everyday. It is very suspicious.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe Qanon will beat Trump to it.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   
So, what happens if it turns out he really was born in Kenya? I know he's no longer president but does it cancel out every EO and bill he signed because he wasn't eligible, after all?

Just curious.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
So, what happens if it turns out he really was born in Kenya? I know he's no longer president but does it cancel out every EO and bill he signed because he wasn't eligible, after all?

Just curious.

No need Trump's doing all that anyway.

If true. Nothing, except his followers would have been duped and lied to, not that they would even care. A person become president that wasn't a citizen because they never asked for it when he applied. The only result would be requiring a birth certificate when running for president. A joke.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Just curious.

The "Legacy" goes right down the tubes.

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

The pdf that they released of Obama's birth certificate was a hot mess and looked like a piecemeal job. I've never seen such a bad pdf of a file like that! And I deal with pdf's of files everyday. It is very suspicious.

The long form pdf is definitely 'a hot mess,' but it's the short form that proves fraud.

Personally, I view the long form as a red herring that was dropped, in April 2011, to distract from the revelations in the OP. And, it worked like a charm.

People did not spend another minute on the short form COLB.....the pied pipers (and their cold case posse) led them away with the long form pdf.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join