It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me, ATS, do you see a RAISED seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: hellobruce

Congress is made up of the Senate and the House of Representatives, diddums.

Who said it wasn't? Now you are just babbling.... once again, No one was defrauded at Congress, and Specter was just 1 senator, NOT congress....

Since you aren't even aware of that fact,

What are you on about? You seem to also have missed the 200 failed birther court cases, they all failed as they pushed the same nonsense you are pushing!

I am not here to argue those 200 cases and haven't attempted to in 31 pages of comments. It's only you that keep bringing them up.

I stated my case.

And since Specter was a member of Congress...then Congress was defrauded by Factcheck. You said no members were defrauded by Factcheck, I proved you wrong.

You obviously know Factcheck labeled the backside of the seal as raised. I proved that AT LEAST one member of Congress relied on Factcheck's fraudulent reporting...

Moving on.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

And since Specter was a member of Congress...then Congress was defrauded by Factcheck.

No one was defrauded by factcheck....

You said no members were defrauded by Factcheck, I proved you wrong.

No, you showed that you were wrong again, as factcheck defrauded no one!

I proved that AT LEAST one member of Congress relied on Factcheck's fraudulent reporting...

No fraudulent reporting, just a self proclaimed "internet expert" falling for a optical illusion as they desperately want President Obama's BC to be forged.

Moving on.

Yes, the world certainly has moved on from the birther lies, Obama will be finishing his 2 terms as POTUS shortly!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

No fraudulent reporting, just a self proclaimed "internet expert" falling for a optical illusion as they desperately want President Obama's BC to be forged.

Are you saying that it's an optical illusion and this photo doesn't show the FRONT of Obama's alleged short form birth certificate/BACKSIDE of the seal impression? Or are you saying that it's an optical illusion and the words "The raised seal" don't actually appear underneath it?

I would say you are batsh*t crazy, but I know you are just intellectually dishonest.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I would say you are batsh*t crazy, but I know you are just intellectually dishonest.

The ones who are crazy are the birthers that push lies like Obama's BC was forged, and that he is not a natural born US citizen.

Oh, and fell for a simple optical illusion
edit on 7-9-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Take it up with Factcheck, Fifi. They are the ones that handled, examined, and photographed the document, and then labeled the backside of the seal as "raised."

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Take it up with Factcheck, Fifi. They are the ones that handled, examined, and photographed the document, and then labeled the backside of the seal as "raised."

Well, as it was raised how else would they have labeled it? Duh....

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Well, as it was raised how else would they have labeled it? Duh....

Thank you. The backside of the seal is raised, not the front.

*drops the mic*

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Since you aren't even aware of that fact, you cannot possibly bring anything substantive to this thread. I'm not going to run in circles educating you on basic information.

Instead of acting high and mighty and taking peckish insults at other posters, why don't you enlighten some of us that don't believe everything we see in YouTube videos and ATS comment boards?

Nah... that's all good. You've consistently pigeon-holed with claims of "race-baiting," "nay-sayers," "intellectual dishonesty," yet you have posted to.... how many accredited and reputable sources now?

Oh, wait.... you've perpetuated and furthered already debunked LIES in the form of YouTube videos, that have been THOROUGHLY debunked by anyone who cares about objectivism.

While you're at it.... where's your issue with Ted Cruz? He was actually born in Alberta, CA - but I won't bother you with the NBC clause and how it DIRECTLY states that BOTH Cruz and Obummer are ABSOLUTELY fine under the law.

This is not the first birther thread, and it will not be the last. While you're upset over another poster simply saying "you're wrong," what you are doing is identical. You are just saying:

"No! I'm right! You're a naysayer! Being intellectually dishonest! Waiting for race-baiting!"

Pretty telling. By the way, the birther non-sense is non-sense.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Since you aren't even aware of that fact, you cannot possibly bring anything substantive to this thread. I'm not going to run in circles educating you on basic information.

Instead of acting high and mighty and taking peckish insults at other posters, why don't you enlighten some of us that don't believe everything we see in YouTube videos and ATS comment boards?

Nah... that's all good. You've consistently pigeon-holed with claims of "race-baiting," "nay-sayers," "intellectual dishonesty," yet you have posted to.... how many accredited and reputable sources now?

Oh, wait.... you've perpetuated and furthered already debunked LIES in the form of YouTube videos, that have been THOROUGHLY debunked by anyone who cares about objectivism.

While you're at it.... where's your issue with Ted Cruz? He was actually born in Alberta, CA - but I won't bother you with the NBC clause and how it DIRECTLY states that BOTH Cruz and Obummer are ABSOLUTELY fine under the law.

This is not the first birther thread, and it will not be the last. While you're upset over another poster simply saying "you're wrong," what you are doing is identical. You are just saying:

"No! I'm right! You're a naysayer! Being intellectually dishonest! Waiting for race-baiting!"

Pretty telling. By the way, the birther non-sense is non-sense.

I think you are confusing me with another ATSer. I haven't posted any youtube videos in this thread or raised the natural born citizen question.

Also, and just as an aside, I personally don't think Cruz was eligible and discussed that on a couple of Cruz/eligibility threads. But I don't claim to have the last word on the issue, it's just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Nice try, but no. He said what he said, and she said what she said. Deny, and disbelieve if you want.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
Nice try, but no. He said what he said,

We know that, I showed you the unedited video of him speaking, the garbage that he was born in Kenya was added by a birther, upset that Obama is the legal POTUS!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

No, you showed a WH video making the claim that the other was edited. How about the videos of Michelle saying the same thing? You know, the ones you want to ignore. All edited, right? Couldn't possibly be true, straight from the horse's mouth.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I just saw this and thought of you:

Please tell me you know who this is.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
I just saw this and thought of you:

Please tell me you know who this is.

i know who it is, but I'm not sure I understand the tweet.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Pretty sure he's poking fun at Barack about the birth certificate kerfuffle.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Pretty sure he's poking fun at Barack about the birth certificate kerfuffle.

Ha! That's what I figured but I wondered if maybe I missed something else!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Says the person on the Internet using photos of a BC and coming up with absolutes.

Like I said, I wasn't given a seal but if you want a high rez pick you're out of luck since my only camera is an iPhone and it's rez is pure trash.

I feel kind of silly bringing this up now, but I didn't notice until today that your birth certificate copy DOES actually have a seal impression. I can see it faintly in the top left corner. (It's better to open the pic in a new window and zoom in.)

Why did you claim it didn't have a seal?

Is it because it's not a match to the one on the back of Obama's short form birth certificate AND Onaka's signature is also not a match, either?

Given neither of the two authentication features used to certify copies of vital records, in Hawaii, are matches to Obama's, I'd think you might find that suspicious -- despite any partisan politics you are loyal to.

I don't appreciate you lying to me, btw...and lying to everyone who participated in this thread.

edit on 20-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Says the person on the Internet using photos of a BC and coming up with absolutes.

Like I said, I wasn't given a seal but if you want a high rez pick you're out of luck since my only camera is an iPhone and it's rez is pure trash.

This kinda looks like a seal to me:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks for the visual aid!

ETA: Also, I always had a difficult time believing the HDOH would issue a certified copy without their official seal embossment. The fact that Swills happened to frame the photo to include it tells me he knew it was there. Besides, IRL he can feel it, too.
edit on 20-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
If anyone is wondering what 'Obstruction of Justice' looks like...THIS IS IT.

Obama directed several Courts to view this crap fraudulent document at Factcheck.org (and FightTheSmears). CONGRESS relied on the Factcheck images of this crap fraudulent document to determine he met the Constitutional qualifications to be President of the United States.

I scoff at anyone who is more outraged at anything they suspect Trump did to obstruct justice when 'on its face' Obama's short form birth certificate does NOT bear the requisite "raised" seal embossment of the Hawaii Department of Health. Instead, it bears a fraudulent 'debossment.'

Obama is a fraud and obstructed justice, again & again, for eight years.

Hold Obama accountable and then MAYBE you will have a leg to stand on if you think Trump obstructed justice.

(Also, still waiting for an explanation as to why you pretended like your certified BC copy from Hawaii did not bear a seal impression, Swills.)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join