It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friendly Reminder: Donald Trump Still Hasn’t Released His Tax Returns

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
and to be honest, if you think that Clinton, I mean, the DNC has not already been handed a copy of it you are mistaken. If there is anything they are creating the commercials now for release when he publishes if he does. Can you deny that?

Well the Clintons had to refile 4 years of the Clinton Foundation returns late last year because they had made 'mistakes'. Not much coverage of that in the MSM though and shock horror hardly any 'outrage' from liberals. Rather convenient that these mistakes were found when public office was on the horizon before the primaries don't you think?

Maybe Trump is making an advert about their taxes...especially the foreign govt payments they failed to reveal.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I commented about this yesterday, I said Clinton should jokingly ask assange to leak Trump's tax returns and we will so just how tight Trump and Putin are.

link   
I don't care about his returns.

Why is this a big deal? Because his enemies have nothing else.

It's all good tho, the left can punch themselves out, screaming and yelling about something that doesn't matter. again.

Maybe approach him with a deadly NDA, in good faith?

link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: UKTruth

His lawyers have made no public statement. The IRS already said that releasing his tax returns will have no effect on the audit.

Actually they have. including the fact that previous years tax returns are tied up with the most recent year. Do your homework, instead of, dare I say, bloviating.

No. I asked you if you'd seen a statement from his lawyers. You said you hadn't. Now you're telling me they did release a statemnet, and that I need to do your research for you?

I don't think so. If you have proof that Trumps lawyers made a public statement regarding the release of his tax returns, post a link, or there is none.

I have not seen a statement from his lawyers, i have read their letter to Trump.
Like I said do your homework.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Post a link! Pics or it didn't happen!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Post a link! Pics or it didn't happen!

i can assure you that his lawyers letter outlining his audit and that it ties up previous years is real whether I post the link or not.

edit on 29/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
I commented about this yesterday, I said Clinton should jokingly ask assange to leak Trump's tax returns and we will so just how tight Trump and Putin are.

Except it is Clinton "they" seem to fear.

I find that interesting.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I find that interesting.

Clinton should be feared. Just look at the scandal surrounding her. Not a woman you want to get the wrong side of and I would advise anyone not to let their guard down around her.

However that idea about asking Russia to release trumps tax returns would have been comedy gold and done a LOT more for her campaign than indulging in conspiracy theories. Her campaign should have thought of it!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
"I don't care about his returns.." says everyone who supports him. However if the situations were reversed.. if Trump had released returns for the last 5 years, and his opponent would not, they'd be all over that of course, guaranteed. Are his tax returns full of crap that would make people's eyebrows raise several inches? Probably. Might as well release them though, since no other inane actions or comments by Trump has swayed anyone to veer away from the guy. I'm sure no matter what they contained, people here (and across the country) would simply blow them off with ridiculous excuses.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
"I don't care about his returns.." says everyone who supports him. However if the situations were reversed.. if Trump had released returns for the last 5 years, and his opponent would not, they'd be all over that of course, guaranteed. Are his tax returns full of crap that would make people's eyebrows raise several inches? Probably. Might as well release them though, since no other inane actions or comments by Trump has swayed anyone to veer away from the guy. I'm sure no matter what they contained, people here (and across the country) would simply blow them off with ridiculous excuses.

And now you have got to the heart of it. The calls are pure political theatre driven by partisanship. Knowing this, in Trumps position, I would make damn sure that the returns were as squeaky clean as they could possibly be. You see, pretty easy to get to the nub of it in the end.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I find that interesting.

Clinton should be feared. Just look at the scandal surrounding her. Not a woman you want to get the wrong side of and I would advise anyone not to let their guard down around her.

Just like Kerry and the Swiftboaters.

And who was behind that?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

i can assure you that his lawyers letter outlining his audit and that it ties up previous years is real whether I post the link or not.

If it exists, and you've read it online, you should be able to find it again and post it to back up your claim, not mine. Until then, I'm going to assume that Trump is using an IRS audit as an excuse to break his promise to the American people.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

If it exists, and you've read it online, you should be able to find it again and post it to back up your claim, not mine. Until then, I'm going to assume that Trump is using an IRS audit as an excuse to break his promise to the American people.

You are free to assume what you want.
I however know for fact that a letter has been provided which details the further fact that previous years are wrapped up in the audit. This provides me with enough to know why previous years tax returns have not been provided.
When the audit is complete, Trump says he will release the returns. It's all very simple.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I find that interesting.

And who was behind that?

Believe me, you won;t find me arguing that Republican politicians are not dangerous too - if that was what you were getting at.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Still, there is nothing stopping Trump from release past tax returns.....nothing but his own fear of being outed! It's really simple.

edit on 29-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I find that interesting.

And who was behind that?

Believe me, you won;t find me arguing that Republican politicians are not dangerous too - if that was what you were getting at.

The Republicans have been showing a pattern, at least, ever since going after Bill for his sexcapades. Which, as I remember, had something to do with a Russian contact.

Investigate anyone, you'll find something. If you don't, make it up.

They seem to have a problem understanding Dems are the same country.

edit on 29-7-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Still, there is nothing stopping Trump from release past tax returns.....nothing but his own fear of being outed! It's really simple.

If you can't see the foolishness of releasing tax returns for the whole world to pour over when under an audit by the IRS, then that's your opinion. Trump, having over 500 separate entities to report on (also detailed in the letter from his lawyers), disagrees with you as do many tax lawyers. He's said he will release his returns when the audit is complete. As i said, simple.

Screaming about it is a purely political partisan position - wholly transparent.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Trump refuses to release Tax Returns that Are Not being Audited

HAHA...Now his new excuse is that no one cares.........

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Trump refuses to release Tax Returns that Are Not being Audited

HAHA...Now his new excuse is that no one cares.........

Or you could refer to his lawyers' letter that clearly states that previous years are tied up in the audit.
It's probably a more likely reason

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

POST A LINK! Put up or shut up!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join