It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses to release Tax Returns that Are Not being Audited

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
On Thursday "The Donald" joined Greta Van Susteren on Fox and the topic of his Taxes came up again. Now Greta has backed Trump in the past saying his Taxes were being audited, but for once she acted like a Journalist asked about Trump's Taxes that are not being audited. Why not release some Tax Returns from 2007-2011? Trump's response was that "most people don't care, except a few media people." Trump proceeded to bring up Hillary's lost emails, which the FBI have apparently found.

For almost a year, Trump has been using the excuse that he can't release his tax returns because of an IRS audit. Now that excuse has been rendered null and void.

Every Presidential Candidate has released their Tax Returns in the last 30 years.

And if you're going to re-buttle about Hillary, she has released her Tax Returns and about her Wall Street Transcripts, yes I think those should be released as well.

More

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Hillary refuses to release her speech transcripts from Goldman Sachs and other large banking institutions... I'm honestly more interested in speech transcripts over a tax return
edit on 29-7-2016 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I really want to see them..

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
He said "most people don't care"...I call BS! We all care were crooks and crazies hide $$...and this guy wants to prez of the USA?
Please...how can we trust him...full disclosure is a must...let the light of truth guide Trump to another TV show and leave the country alone.
Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Hillary refuses to release her speech transcripts from Goldman Sachs and other large banking institutions... I'm honestly more interested in speech transcripts over a tax return

Did she pay her taxes?
Couldnt really care for what people say, i care about what they do..

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
He said "most people don't care"...I call BS! We all care were crooks and crazies hide $$...and this guy wants to prez of the USA?
Please...how can we trust him...full disclosure is a must...let the light of truth guide Trump to another TV show and leave the country alone.
Cheers

When has Hillary ever been honest?? I mean, I'm pretty sure she's the devil... Wild card Trump sounds like a better option than the devil..

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I would much rather see Hillary's 30,000 deleted emails.

I don't care what Trump makes.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

There is something he doesn't want people to see. The IRS said he could release the returns that were being audited, so he lies about that. He also knows that 'more than a few media people' want to see his tax returns, so he lies about that.

Even in this thread, people will not be able to stop from deflecting like Trump did. I can see it happening.

ETA: It happened while I was typing, that was fast.

edit on 29-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

that's Trump s business.

i was never asked for a tax return before any employment.

link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
I really want to see them..

So? I always thought of tax returns as between me and the IRS, but you want to see Trump's why, again? Basically so you can bitch about how rich he is. It's a complete irrelevant distraction. You'll be complaining about his taxes instead of dealing with the issues. Unless a candidate is relative poor and can use his tax returns to advantage, like Bernie Sanders (and Harry Truman), it makes absolutely no real difference.

link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I would much rather see Hillary's 30,000 deleted emails.

I don't care what Trump makes.

I would too, but Hillary VERY RESPONSIBLY, allowed her lawyers (who don't have top secret clearance) to handle the email server.. Yes, lets please allow this wonderful lady to run this country...

link   
LOL

So he won't publish the things.

Now WHAT !!!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Wow, you are so funny and clever for writing that last sentence!

If there was anything suspicious, I am 100% sure that your Leader would order her dogs in the FBI to investigate Donald Trump. As that's not happening, then the logical conclusion is, there is nothing to be found.

But hey, I bet you have no idea why you are so eager to see his taxes. How is that important to you? Why are you wasting precious time on such nonsense? Why don't you instead focus on all the lies told by your Leader, that affect your life?

I started noticing your posts this week. You post one or two liners, and then when responded with facts, you are like Im outta here...its like you are even not interested in having a discussion...

edit on 529k2016Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

They'll do a credit check though, probably a drug test to boot!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Wow, you are so funny and clever for writing that last sentence!

I know, aren't I !

I am 100% sure that your Leader would order her dogs

Who is my leader?

How is that important to you?

Those running for president normally release their taxes and a statement about their health. We want to know they are fiscally transparent and relatively healthy. Would you not ask the same of both candidates?

I started noticing your posts this week. You post one or two liners, and then when responded with facts, you are like Im outta here.

You aren't Borat by any chance, are you?

edit on 29-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
What is this, bipartisan rational approach to demanding more from your Presidential candidates? Well, don't expect many threads and flags. Should've made it about how the Liberal Media is trying to attack Trump over some la la boo boraaa nonsense.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

that's Trump s business.

i was never asked for a tax return before any employment.

Did you ever apply to be President?

Every Presidential Candidate has released their Tax Returns in the last 30 years.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Trump not releasing his tax info didn't hurt him then and it won't hurt him now.
Every time the media tries to rehash these attempts to discredit him their credibility goes down a little more.
Same goes for the ones parroting those attempts here.

What Trump did does NOT constitute a jailable offence.
However Hillary lying under oath and mishandling(willingly or unwillingly) sensitive information is.
Many people are sitting in a jail right now for far less.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Ah yes the IRS said he could release them while an audit was in progress.

In the comments I have heard Trump state his lawyers had advised against releasing them while the audit was going on. You can also talk to the public while you have a high profile court case pending against you but guess what, your lawyer will more than likely advise against it.

I honestly could care less. Did not care about Bush, Clinton, Bush Jr or Obama's tax returns so why should I care about Trumps? All it will show is he makes 100x more than I do and pays 10% of the taxes I do.
edit on 7/29/2016 by Azdraik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
He doesn't have to.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join