It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump refuses to release Tax Returns that Are Not being Audited

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: ugmold

that's Trump s business.

i was never asked for a tax return before any employment.

Maybe not employment, but their are a ton of other reasons people do have to show them, and I would say being my President (especially since Trump has so many bankruptcy s ) is certainly one of them.
edit on 29-7-2016 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I really dont care about who becomes the next president.. I really dont care the promises they make or dont..
If you live in a country where its up to you to declare your income, the state give you the freedom to make your own choice.. If you withold money, your intention is greed..

He broke a law with the intention to break it.. Or maybe he paid his taxes...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

If there was anything suspicious, I am 100% sure that your Leader would order her dogs in the FBI to investigate Donald Trump. As that's not happening, then the logical conclusion is, there is nothing to be found.

Are you not aware of the the 250M Tax Fraud Scheme Trump was named in?

And that's not including his connections to the Italian Mob with job rigging and union buyouts.

I'm not defending anything HRC did, but if you think HRC is the 'establishment' and Trump is "fighting" it, you are delusional. Most people are blind to this manupulation though.

There is an obvious push and battle in the political sphere. It certainly appears the media is covering up HRC, but really no. Because "the media" is no longer CNN, MSNBC, CBS and ABC et al. TV Media barely covers a small % of outreach.

"The Media" is now all alternative means of dissemination. Message boards, news aggregators, forums, blogs, tweets, etc- Reddit has 8 billion hits a month, the news you watch reaches millions. The overall theme and 'story' being pushed now is Trump is 'cleaning up politics' and 'look at the media ignore HRC and her emails!' and this story is propagated everywhere. I haven't been to a site that's isn't pushing it or doesn't have someone pushing it in some form or the other.

Right now the establishment is pushing Trump. I think that's evident by the subversive campaign pushed online, likely by an army of keyboard warriors.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I love this part of the article:

Trump said that he didn't think her Goldman Sachs transcripts meant very much to him, but harped on the deleted emails off her server. "...there is a way of finding emails and I've always heard that."

Donald seems not to know that the FBI did recover those emails.

Talk about beating a dead horse, Donald! Just release the tax returns!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I would much rather see Hillary's 30,000 deleted emails.

I don't care what Trump makes.

Google: "Wikileaks" there you go. They are pretty boring.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

If they have them they should clearly act on them by assigning an investigator who isn't a puppet of the Clinton foundation.

Clearly they aren't doing anything.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

I really dont care about who becomes the next president.. I really dont care the promises they make or dont..
If you live in a country where its up to you to declare your income, the state give you the freedom to make your own choice.. If you withold money, your intention is greed..

He broke a law with the intention to break it.. Or maybe he paid his taxes...

He did? What law? How do you know? He was named as a material witness and not indicted. No indictment. No charges. No trial. No conviction. End of story.
edit on 7/29/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

They're all finished, and they have determined that Hillary committed no crime.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Trump should go "I will show my tax returns Hillary, if you show your speech transcripts.."

As Trump blows up his game, he takes Hillary out with him... 2 birds, 1 stone.. And hopefully, a worthy candidate to follow...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

He did? What law? How do you know?

Why else would he be audited year after year?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I dont know if he broke it, so i want to see his true intention.. Anyone can talk ideals.. I just want to see the ones who walk.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I'm pretty sure once you're at a certain net worth, just expect to be audited each year.. I believe 1 in 10 millionaires are audited, so I can only imagine how much higher that % would be for billionaires

link   
a reply to: jhn7537

Why? Hillary has submitted her tax returns. This isn't a bargaining chip for Trump. This is him lying and back walking his promise to the American people to submit his tax returns. If he can't be transparent in the way he "pays his fair share", then how can we expect him to follow through on his promises to close loop holes?

edit on 29-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   

That pretty well assures compliance, I would think. If I were audited every year I;d be damn certain there was nothing strange going on. Of course, it could simply be harassment by the IRS, but, of course, they would never do that!

link   

Look what Happened to Romney when he Released his . Mr.Trump is no Id Jut . Letum' Read about it After the Election . LOL

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure....

I'm pretty sure that after 6 bankruptcies, leaving investor, contractors and employees empty handed, and a failed university enveloped in lawsuits, that has something to so with it! And, even more reason why the American people should demand his vetting, BEFORE the election!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Why? Hillary has submitted her tax returns. This isn't a bargaining chip for Trump. This is him lying and back walking his promise to the American people to submit his tax returns. If he can't be transparent in the way he "pays his fair share", then how can we expect him to follow through on his promises to close loop holes?

Ok, then why doesn't Hillary just release her speech transcripts from Goldman Sachs?? Wanna know why, it's because it will totally contradict her "I will battle Wall Street" BS narrative... Wall Street is in her pockets, which is why she won't release the speech transcripts.. I'm sure if they would make her look good, she would have released them months ago... She's shady, congrats on defending the shadiest candidate ever.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

a reply to: odzeandennz

They'll do a credit check though, probably a drug test to boot!

I'd much rather Trump reveal His tax returns rather than take a drug test while wearing boots.

Stay Hydrated.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

She never promised the American people that she would release transcripts from speaking engagements she did as a private citizen. Lying Donald Trump did promise, a year ago, to release his tax returns.."no problem".

He needs to be vetted just like all the other candidates for the past 40 years have been vetted, no more, no less.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho

boncho- Here is something I saw on YouTube® Have You seen this? "A child's happiness..." It even has that 'fair and balanced' station..

For Your collection:

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join