It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is everyone this clueless to manipulation?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Reddit Monthly Pageviews: 8.19 Billion

TV Not 'mass' media anymore, reaches 30 Million and burns out the message.

needlessly accelerates the "wear out" of creatives and alienates target customers who feel bombarded by redundant messaging.

Think-tanks aren't stupid. Anyone who was around reddit for the primaries realized how badly infiltrated it was. There is not a single place you can discuss politics on reddit without it turning into a polarized/partisan snip-show. Various top reddits are all aligned to certain candidates.

Trump's subreddit actually started as a joke, mocking Trump and Trump supporters. Then Trump supporters infiltrated and mocked the mocking until they were mocking the mocking of the mocking. In short, the Trump subreddit was inception'd.

Sander's had a massive presence in a few subs, and Trump actually spilled over too. Hillary seemed to have an 'official' and another which was mod-heavy on hillary, but over loaded with trolls that their message was Trump'd (pun intended.)

Personally it seemed like Sanders was winning out on reddit, but it actually may have been too successful, as it clearly had an opposite effect. I am pretty sure this happened with Ron Paul, purposely when he ran. He had obnoxious legions posting "RON PAUL 2012" everywhere, to the point that it alienated a lot of voters, and created a huge anti-libertarian movement on reddit. The Ron Paul effort clearly seemed like trolls, like opposition sending a bad message to alienate people on purpose. Sanders wasn't quite the same, it seemed like he had a lot of genuine efforts. Though any political message can be irritating if its posted too often. (cough GOP-preachers on ATS cough)

Here's the rub: I may not know who, what, where, why of everything, but I know WHEN something is happening. I can't tell you exactly who is posting for who or who's behind what, but I know when someone is forcing my opinion.

We have a bunch of movement in the political field right now, and have for awhile. People keep stating the 'liberal media works for HRC' the 'DNC conspired for HRC' and 'HRC is behind ______ and she's controlling xyz"

That's not what I see though. And, it's not that I want to come to HRC's rescue, or anything of the sort. I agree, she has the media on her side. MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS et al. I think they are absolutely covering for her where they can and pushing her agenda.

I also think it's probably the most counter productive and counter intuitive play, and she's actually going to lose from it.

The real push on everyone's mind right now, the play for your brains, the thought control...etc, is what's going on behind the scenes and what is happening that people think is fluid, natural, organic, but reeks of manufactured info-drama-tainment being implanted.

First off, Im going to note: Benghazi was investigated longer than 9/11. That's just messed up. That's so wrong on so many levels. I will say very vaguely I think AIPAC, Mossad, and the current hate of HRC by Zionist forces have a possible influence some of this. The extent? Unknown.

She is not loved by Zionist powers currently, in their publications they have noted her an anti-semite, pressured her to fire her advisor Sidney Blumenthal - Leaks between her and Blumenthal are now center focus against her.. His son Max, is a vocal anti-Zionist (though he is labeled "anti-semite" and is also key fodder for targeting HRC currently.

Obligatory, Jews do not = Zionist, and Zionists can be Jews or other. Also, just because I link a Jewish magazine is pro-Zion, does not mean I'm saying they are Zionist because they are Jews, Im saying they are pushing that agenda because they label anything anti-Zionist or anti-Israel as anti-Semitic. It's like saying if you are against US policy in the Middle East you are a racist who hates black people. It doesn't compute. She has an advisor, who's Jewish, but critical of Zionist transgression. He gets labeled an anti-semite, and so does she.

Moving along. The investigation, the e-mail dumps, the massive wave of controlled posting on reddit and other media, which makes mainstream news look like alternative news in comparison readership/viewership, it's all way too organized and direct in the message it's creating.

People currently think they 'uncovered a massive conspiracy' and all these unbelievable organic actions are whipping up a storm of drama. I don't buy it at all. I will stop short of saying I think it's all Mossad pulling the strings behind the scenes. No, I think there are many other players. Though it prob fits their current agenda too.

Trump has a ton of dirt on him. Connections to Israeli-Russian mob figures in a 250M tax fraud scheme, connections to Italian mobsters with business loans, controlling unions and a bunch of other stuff. And while a bit of it came out in the emails its easily dismissed. No real traction anywhere. The emails themselves, the fact this came out when it did... It's all centred on HRC, the DNC, it was in the hands of Russia (Russia was also connected to some hacks) then it hits Assange. Ill also note that Assange doesn't straight dump info, he is not to be trusted. What deals is he peddling behind the scenes?

Back from the top:

Media has very little input and influence as it once did-reddit & other alt-media formats have far more power: all showing extreme bias & controlled influence.

Investigation: Benghazi

Email Dump & FBI: I don't think they could prosecute HRC simply because she has so much dirt on people. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens when Trump wins. Still may have too much to bring down too many, might even cause some serious, serious catastrophe.

Email Dump DNC: Entirely centred on negatives for HRC.

Im not sure if Im missing anything here. But the media covering for HRC right now I think actually hurts her position. It may reach a few people, but the email leaks, the internet board control not only reaches more people, but its a stronger message. So when people discuss it, they are getting bombarded with something that portrays her as a criminal actor. (Newsflash, they all are.)

I don't care who anyone votes for. If you want to vote Trump, do it. HRC, do it. But if I could pick for you, I'd say bow out. People should've just chose not to vote, as protest, to how failed the 2 party system is. But do not, whatever you do, think you uncovered a big conspiracy. You didn't. This is all by design. It's 100% manufactured. Even if it was all designed as a distraction it wouldn't surprise me, though i think it's unlikely, there is way too many actually damaging attacks here.

For those of you that chose to push a partisan message, slow down. Especially on ATS. Government conspiracies should be bi-partisan. If there's a conspiracy they are involved in, sure. And you might think the conspiracy is: "HRC is evil and Trump and the good guy hackers exposed her!" but c'mon... From the outside it's apparent there is a play going on here. Think tanks don't sit around going "internet, what's that?

People are getting played.

edit on 25-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
In summary I'm going to link a thread from the site owner. This was back on the last election. ATS was absolutely overrun and torn apart. I remember I just avoided a lot of it, because it was painful.

The two party system sucks. It's broken. If you are a democrat or a republican, you are part of the problem. Trump has said a million things that are anti-republican. Hillary has done and said things anti-liberal. None of them hold any ideals you hold. They are the 1%, they care about nothing but their positions and power. If one of them were actually fighting for you, you'd never know it, because as soon as they were asked to violate whatever promise they made, or whatever action benefited you, they'd renege.

Who would have thought, in this bastion of enablement that brings unimaginably diverse people together in an environment of civil and open debate with a mandate of fierce focus on issues and not each other, that we'd encounter the choreographed flotsam of manipulation. Here, right here on our beloved AboveTopSecret.com, we see...

-*- mindless repetition of divisive spoon-fed political talking points

-*- patently false information about candidates presented as truth

-*- exaggerated disaster scenarios if one or the other is elected

-*- shameful racism

-*- shameful bastardization of candidate names

-*- shameful focus on personalities instead of issues

-*- pathetic fear mongering

-*- embarrassingly little focus on real, important, vital issues

I don't think Trump is a disaster whatsoever if he is elected. I think he is just more of the same thing. Im contending that everything currently developing, and what has been in development, is all an executed plan. Whether it was planned out long before or just happened as events progressed, I have no idea. I certainly think there are various powers playing against each other, and some are totally unaware, not even realizing they are part of the game.

And I'm not even saying, 'don't vote for him' Im saying don't buy into anything. Anything that makes one candidate better than the other, or omits or neglects one's actions over another, it's bad info. They are all in the upper echelons of the power structure, they aren't there because of principles or morals or anything else. Don't be a tool for them. None of this is an endorsement for HRC either. I just think she may have upset powers or developed enemies far more powerful than herself.

There is no way for any of us to even realize who the 'good' or 'bad' of the leadership structure are. Without knowing the full story it's impossible. Without knowing exactly who's in control, or who's aligned with who, which events are manufactured, which are organic. It's impossible. What are the end games for everyone. Which actions wee deliberate or chosen, which were they forced into? All of this is pertinent info that no one can ever fully realize. It's like watching two ants fighting, a spider eats both, two spiders, a grasshopper eats the spider, two grasshopper, a mouse eats the...and so on and so forth.

Just remember that behind every action is someone expecting you to react to it and already betting on how you do. It's all a game and you are the checker board piece. The pawn in chess.
edit on 25-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
If you don't vote this election ... you Really deserve what you get.

And as for the DNC ... Why did Debbie resign? I think it's because there's no denying the corruption. She had her hands in it up to her elbows. I'll bet we'll find out Clinton's just as dirty before the end of the week.

And while we're hypothesizing ... I'll bet she doesn't get another break where full-on prosecution is concerned. If the race came down to Nobody from the DNC ... don't you think NWO boy Gary Johnson's now got the best chance to defeat Trump. 'Cause I'll tell you this ... if Hillary is out of the race ... I'm not gonna have anything positive to say about Trump anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

And as for the DNC ... Why did Debbie resign? I think it's because there's no denying the corruption. She had her hands in it up to her elbows. I'll bet we'll find out Clinton's just as dirty before the end of the week.

And while we're hypothesizing ... I'll bet she doesn't get another break where full-on prosecution is concerned. If the race came down to Nobody from the DNC ... don't you think NWO boy Gary Johnson's now got the best chance to defeat Trump. 'Cause I'll tell you this ... if Hillary is out of the race ... I'm not gonna have anything positive to say about Trump anymore.

If voting made a difference they wouldn't let you vote!!

Ok, even if you do or don't vote someone nasty will get in power regardless as you don't have an option of good or nasty, you only have 2 x nasty choices...Hence voting wont change a thing!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Why did Debbie resign? I think it's because there's no denying the corruption. She had her hands in it up to her elbows. I'll bet we'll find out Clinton's just as dirty before the end of the week.

If anything comes out of the emails its 100% by design, or some power play. The emails Ive read are clearly not as damning as some people make them out to be. Though some of it is stuff we've all said for ages, and acknowledged by many, maybe not 'official' so idk how it will be absorbed. There's plenty of misinformation, claims Ted Cruz's dad was proven to be involved in JFK (didn't say that at all), claims of Bernie not getting xyz (in that particular, he chose not to).

Though Im not entirely up to date, the emails aren't as important to me as the fall out. As I'm trying to absorb the bigger picture without getting sucked into the mock-u-drama.

ll bet she doesn't get another break where full-on prosecution is concerned. If the race came down to Nobody from the DNC ... don't you think NWO boy Gary Johnson's now got the best chance to defeat Trump.

Not even sure I would be able to analyze that. When the election first started I honestly though Trump was a ringer, thrown in to make Bush or Clinton look better because they might not be able to win without a donkey next to them.

That was clearly wrong. Actually in researching all of it, it oddly appears the Clinton's have way more enemies than I previously assumed...and not because "they are super corrupt and evil", everyone is corrupt at that level of office. The less someone is legitimately attacked, the more corrupt they probably are, or the more they go against the grain of influence. (Bush was the Teflon-Don in office)

If they are able to tank Hillary before the election, and prevent Trump from winning, whoever ends up in place is bad. I will call it now. They are just bad. If they look good, they are even more bad. Bad, bad, bad.

. And I don't think anyone outside of the two can steal enough votes unless HRC ends up in handcuffs.

This whole email fiasco, the hearings previous to it, it all reeks of a controlled operation. And if the end game is someone other than Trump it means the are exuding an insane amount of control over the entire process, and who ends up there.

Also Im not sure your vote matters even if you cast it. I would've argued against that notion, maybe before the 2000 election.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Just remember that behind every action is someone expecting you to react to it and already betting on how you do. It's all a game and you are the checker board piece. The pawn in chess.

Till I read your post I had never heard of Reddit before. So your statement
above is correct since now I'll react by perusing Google to see what Reddit
is all about..Thanks, I think.

1. e5

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00

A douche or a turd burger I think is the accurate description of the candidates.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I would usually push people not to vote as the system is corrupt and broken. This election though I would say vote trump. He will probably back out off half the things he said he would do and put of the rest until next election when he can pull an obama and say the exact same things 4 years later.

But still, Hilary is the closest thing to a witch I ever have or will ever see. Years ago I would of advocated hanging her, burning the corpse and throwing the remains in the river, inside a bag tied to a rock.

Disclaimer ;; Obviously the above is a play on the witch hunters of the past not an actual murderous intent.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq

Till I read your post I had never heard of Reddit before. So your statement
above is correct since now I'll react by perusing Google to see what Reddit
is all about..Thanks, I think.

1. e5

Same quoted quote here.

Yours was the first thread I opened.

That was easy. You got me.

Now I'm a tad paranoid.

Same ending:

Thanks, I think?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Why do you care?

Want to solve the problem? Tune out!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

The real push on everyone's mind right now, the play for your brains, the thought control...etc, is what's going on behind the scenes and what is happening that people think is fluid, natural, organic, but reeks of manufactured info-drama-tainment being implanted.

My thoughts exactly. I don't watch much TV so my mind isn't controlled. I happen to think for myself... something most people arent doing these days.

The two party system sucks. It's broken.

It's totally ridiculous... and.... a joke... Im not laughing.

This is my favorite part..... and I mean the best written words Ive seen on ATS in my years of being a member.

I'd say bow out. People should've just chose not to vote, as protest, to how failed the 2 party system is.

And the typical comment....

OUR VOTE DOESNT COUNT... it's an illusion! We think we have a vote but...

This is all by design. It's 100% manufactured.

The President has already been chosen for us. We are all being played and until we stop playing the same bs will continue.

Wake up people!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
You are correct sir. The problem is how do you convince the mice that's trapped in the maze that their is no end to it.

The only way out is to go over the wall.

It's disappointing that we cannot stop the insanity.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

I'd say bow out. People should've just chose not to vote, as protest, to how failed the 2 party system is.

This is my favorite part..... and I mean the best written words Ive seen on ATS in my years of being a member.

I'm all for a protest vote... but how exactly does not voting help in any way, shape or form?

In terms of a protest vote, wouldn't it be more effective to start a write-in campaign for Mickey Mouse or Fred Flintstone? If we're going to throw our votes away, at least we can make it clear that we're not just too lazy to vote, but that we are expressing our non-confidence vote.... loud and proud.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Not to be rude at all but if you still don't understand how not voting is protesting you are a part of the problem because you are not seeing the bigger picture. You are not seeing the problem. The problem is it's all theatrics and you are playing the part. I'm 43 and if I want to play I will go to the park this is a very serious matter our country has been hijacked for many years now. It's plain to see
edit on 25-7-2016 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

Not to be rude at all...

No, not rude... but something. I asked a very clear and direct question -- what does not voting accomplish -- which you did not (cannot?) answer. But you resort to insults. Nice. I'm convinced...

...but if you still don't understand how not voting is protesting you are a part of the problem because you are not seeing the bigger picture.

I'm not seeing the bigger picture? Really? Paint it for me.

I said I'm all for a protest vote... I just don't see what a non-vote protest will accomplish. Because what I do see is that a bunch of folks sitting home on their arses patting themselves on the back for doing nothing accomplishes absolutely nothing... except allow the ones we're supposedly protesting to have their way that much easier. What message does it send? None.

On the other hand, a write-in campaign for a non-candidate who cannot take office sends a very clear vote of non-confidence from every single voter who does so.

An even more pronounced protest vote would be to vote for a third party candidate, thus protesting not only the respective candidates of the two-party system, but with a mere 15% of the vote, would actually inflict serious damage on the status quo going forward and level the playing field somewhat.

I have now offered two -- not just one, but two -- alternative protest votes. And I have explained how and why they would be effective protest votes. I am asking you again: What does not voting accomplish???

You are not seeing the problem. The problem is it's all theatrics and you are playing the part.

And what part exactly am I playing??? It sure isn't the one who sits on her hands and does nothing and then tells other people they're part of the problem. I offered two alternatives with explanations; you have yet to explain yourself.

I'm 43 and if I want to play I will go to the park this is a very serious matter our country has been hijacked for many years now. It's plain to see

Hmmm... 43? Is that a magic age that lets you know everything? You must be special... I don't know anyone else who knew everything at 43 -- or any age! Although I will say I saw the problems long before I was 43.

Whatever. If you're not going to bother voting, you might as well go play at the park.
edit on 25-7-2016 by Boadicea because: replaced "one one" with "not just one"

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

the past days when the corruption of the DNC is being turned in a Russian problem, is imo the most warped propaganda of this election so far.

that the Russians are interfering in the American political process is propaganda on such a scale that to me shows why the media has no credibility left.

the DNC interfered with the democratic process in the primaries, only our corrupt media could report it in another way.

I'm only sorry I'll only be able to vote for Trump once.

I have voted for Democrats before, but it's over.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Whoah... You big mad our little mad lol

I am sorry I offended you..truly I am..

I'm out in the field working today but when I get home I will address your post.

From my lap top..taking my time and hoping you will understand my pov....

Until then...
Have a great day

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MamaJ

Whoah... You big mad our little mad lol

I am sorry I offended you..truly I am..

Mad? Nope. Offended? Nope. Bemused? Yup. Amused? Yuppers! Let's just say you haven't said anything that I take seriously enough to be angry or offended... You chose to get ugly rather than simply answering my simple and practical question. Your words say everything about you and nothing about me.

I'm out in the field working today but when I get home I will address your post.

From my lap top..taking my time and hoping you will understand my pov....

Looking forward to it.

Until then...
Have a great day

Right back atcha.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

But you resort to insults

If me saying you are a part of the problem insulted you, I am sorry.

I'm not seeing the bigger picture? Really? Paint it for me. I said I'm all for a protest vote... I just don't see what a non-vote protest will accomplish. Because what I do see is that a bunch of folks sitting home on their arses patting themselves on the back for doing nothing accomplishes absolutely nothing... except allow the ones we're supposedly protesting to have their way that much easier. What message does it send?

Obviously you don't see the bigger picture and even after I paint the picture for you I doubt you will see it but I will try.

If you are thinking like me, ( which you aren't) you would know the Diebold Machines are rigged so if you knowingly go and cast your vote to a machine that is rigged.... kinda silly and really a waste of time. It could be time spent changing the system whereas you have a right to vote and it's granted without the illusion of choice.

If you know it's rigged, then maybe there is also a possibility the chosen president was chosen and your vote is not just a waste of time but an illusion you still are taking part in. Why take part and entertain an illusion? Why not try and change it instead of participating in the theatrics. If you continue to knowingly do something over and over again expecting the end result to change isn't that called insanity?

You can argue not voting does this or that but if what I am saying is correct it doesn't matter anyway. They are in a club and we aint in it. They have chosen who the president will be and that's who it will be regardless of who you and the rest of America vote for. If everyone votes for Trump and Hillary is to be the president guess what... You got suckered into thinking this system of voting is indeed a right you have. You have no rights. You don't have a right to vote in the president. You clearly don't have enough money to have that right.

There are countless politicians who predicted today's times. These times are upon us and we THE PEOPLE need to act to do something to change it, not participate in it.

a write-in campaign for a non-candidate who cannot take office sends a very clear vote of non-confidence from every single voter who does so.

Your confidence and faith not only in the system but in these voting machines screams to me... "SUCKER"

It sends no clear vote ... it's rigged!!

The american dream is only had when you are asleep. If you want the Old America back or "change" , it first starts with each individual admitting there are issues that go very deep and are sinister at best. It starts with people not voting and taking to the streets or better yet social media and educating people like I am with you. We have to first get people to realize there is mind control going on every time you turn on the tv, radio, and internet. They tell you what to think and how to think. They tell you that you have a right to vote for evil or lesser evil. Choose. When you choose said evil or lesser evil it sends a message you still believe the lie. It sends a message you are still a follower of a system that has been long gone with fraud, deceit, lies and manipulation.

People need to be told to think for them self and stop following and engaging in a system that hasn't had their best interest in mind since the federal reserve was created.

It sure isn't the one who sits on her hands and does nothing and then tells other people they're part of the problem

The solution isn't sit on our hands.... you assume way too much. The solution is definitely not to continue to do the same dumb crap that does nothing. Wearing a little sticker and being all proud I voted... looking even dumber because I think it's real. I might as well believe in Santa Claus and parade that sticker. Looks the same.

Again the solution is to not take part in the illusion. The solution is to educate people and as with this thread its easy to see educating people who don't want to be educated is a problem in and of itself but it's still worth the try. Also, we can not just educate people but rally behind someone ho isn't in the political arena. Someone who has been speaking for us the entire time.

In order to change this system people will need to rise up. Too many are scared but it's the only way. It will get worse before it gets better but with change comes new beginnings which is exactly what we need. We need a reset.

Hmmm... 43? Is that a magic age that lets you know everything? You must be special

Me stating my age was simply to imply Im too old for games and playing. If I want to play Id go to the park. Clearly went right over your head too. lol

I AM special... and so are you. We all are. Special in the sense we have life within us and can change anything we want to change. It first starts within.

Whatever. If you're not going to bother voting, you might as well go play at the park.

No.. thanks for telling me what I CAN DO.. however I don't need you to tell me what to do with my time. I am spending my time on social media and the internet educating people and ask others to do something different besides stand in a line to get a sticker that means absolutely nothing other than showing others you are a sucker who still buys into the lies.

If this all offends you maybe ask yourself why. Sometimes the truth hurts.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

I already know what voting on rigged machines will not accomplish... that wasn't what I asked.

I asked you what not voting will accomplish. Let me try again: What will not voting accomplish?

I also gave two examples of other types of possible protest votes, and how they could actually accomplish something, which you have completely ignored. Perhaps you can answer this also/instead: How is not voting a better protest "vote" than real protest votes? What will not voting accomplish better/quicker than an actual protest vote?

No illusions or delusions here. No need to try to educate me. I understand the problem. I never questioned the problem, only your preferred solution. I offered alternative solutions. I explained the benefits of those alternative solutions. You continue to be dismissive and insulting while completely dancing around the very specific and direct question I asked.

I am now wondering why you really want to suppress the vote...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For All --

Anyone wanting to better understand the very serious concerns about electronic voting machines, the best place I know of for information is Bev Harris at Black Box Voting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join