It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NYPD Will Be Dressed for War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

These are not small incidents. Murder is never a small incident.

BUT...if we use your logic, police killing single or pairs of black people are even smaller incidents right because less people?

Oh I know. I'm a racist for saying that...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Okay,
So in a city where almost all guns are banned and violence on all levels is at an all time low and has been declining steadily for three decades, the police department spends millions of dollars outfitting themselves to mimic armed forces?

Whatever is going on here isn't a problem/solution type of situation.. It's more of a trend setting thing if you ask me..

It's like we're deliberately trying to f#%k ourselves back into the dark ages or something... I'm lost..

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2
a reply to: ATSmediaPRO
So by not wanting to get easily killed by a semi-auto rifle carrying lunatic they are at war with the people?

They declared war on the people long ago. I don't know a single person who thinks of the police as anything other than a group to be avoided at all costs, and most of the people I know are boring middle-class white people. They systematically lie and abuse the population of this country and then have the nerve to pull the whole "durrr why's ewebody so mad at us" routine.

It's not going to work anymore, regardless of how much damage the BLM movement has done to the movement for police accountability.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: James1982

originally posted by: Orionx2
So by not wanting to get easily killed by a semi-auto rifle carrying lunatic they are at war with the people?

They declared war on the people long ago. I don't know a single person who thinks of the police as anything other than a group to be avoided at all costs, and most of the people I know are boring middle-class white people. They systematically lie and abuse the population of this country and then have the nerve to pull the whole "durrr why's ewebody so mad at us" routine.

It's not going to work anymore, regardless of how much damage the BLM movement has done to the movement for police accountability.

Proof? Because the stats do not back your position up... 1.1 million cops and a couple incidents a year... Everyone I know (100 plus at work and another 100 outside of work) only bitch when they get a speeding ticket. They acknowledge they were doing 10 over.
edit on 26-7-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2016 by Orionx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

That's what the military PSYOPS false flags are all about and they don't want to disarm the civilians---they want you to arm yourselves through the teeth, wind you up to take action against them. It gives them an excuse to clean house and or declare martial law.
No mystery

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Interesting since Hofstra University in Hempstead, New York will host the first debate between Trump and Clinton'S on Monday, September 26.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Hate to say it but those incidents...False Flags?

Terrorism isnt working....

Time to create a new threat.

Time to demonize the population against the police....so their attitude changes towards the public.....so more money can be spent on militarizing them.
edit on 27-7-2016 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Honestly I have never really had a problem with the police being fully equipped, so long as the people share the right to be fully equipped. If they have ceramic plates under a Kevlar vest, we should be allowed ceramic plates under a kevlar vest. If they have machine pistols, automatic rifles, and tactical shotguns, we should have tactical shotguns. if they can have tanks, we should have the right to also have tracked vehicles.

As of today that I know, with the exception of a handful of anti-American jurisdictions, the people of America share all those same rights as the police. As a result I do not feel threatened that they are simply taking measures to ensure they too can go home to their families at the end of shift.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join