It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Leader Shaun King predicts American coup.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
BLM is based on a mental illness that is promoted and supported by our media, Academia and parts of the government.

Good find. Another example of how any uprising from blm would fail miserably.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: AboveBoard

I never said you were being hateful or lying.

Hayden was talking about the idea of offing the wives that were involved with their terrorist husbands. I believe that was last year, and I still don't see a problem with it. Hayden can be replaced if he doesn't comply to an order that comes down through the ranks. If Trump poses a real problem, it will be stopped before it gets to the CIA.

(Hint: killing family members = illegal war crime. Thus he is saying Military is legally bound to refuse)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This might be a little OT, but have people stopped and had a look at the world. Europe is 2 steps away from something very bad, the US is about also 2 steps away from something bad. If you look at what both have in common and who will gain the most by the mess you will find the reasion why. Each person has to look and see what they see, what I saw may not be what other people see. So people stop and take a long look at what is going on in the world

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
woops, wrong thread.
edit on 18-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I don't think anyone would seriously think they could put a coup together, much less an uprising. They are a small group.

So people don't need to worry about it. They can if they want to, though.

They ARE becoming legitimately organized as a political entity /PAC.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
BLM Leader Shaun King predicts American coup.

So much for DEMOCRATICALLY elected leaders.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: ketsuko

Trump doen't need the status quo to circle their wagons. His is more of " a new broom sweeps clean" attitude.

I feel this race is about the VP as both POTUS candidates come with baggage; Clinton's being her illegal activities through her foundation.

Yeah, but my point is that should he be elected president, anything dire enough to potentially precipitate a military coup against him would be something that was obviously an impeachable offense.

You know the Republicans will not go to bat to defend him in that case. They would work with the Democrats to impeach him. Ergo, there would be little need for the military to take those steps. Such a thing would only be necessary if you had a President in office who was clearly acting in an impeachable manner and the Congress refused to do their duty ... Hmmm.
edit on 18-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Wow some here forget they are always bleating for a revolution on ATS.
I thought you would be lauding this guy...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Shaun White is a little candy ass white guy pretending to be black.

He is PRETENDING TO BE BLACK. Look at his birth certificate.

He i PRETENDING TO have been assaulted for being black. He claimed a bunch of rednecks ran up on him and beat him to the point he had to leave school for a year or more. The police report indicated he got in a fight with ONE other person and his injuries were nothing.

Hurr Durr he knows MMA and when he carries his 9mm he's not afraid.

BLM leaders have called him out for being a liar

edit: LMAO I didn't intend to call him Shaun White. It's appropriate though.
edit on 1820160720161 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Didn't you know - it's perfectly fine to want a revolution when it comes to gun rights, but not when it comes to equality rights...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Equality how exactly?

If you want equal outcome, the law will never give you that. People will always end up differently because we are all different.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Probably because most people these days don't really bother to learn what a word actually means.

King spoke very precisely; he meant a coup, and pointed to Turkey as an example. That was not a popular uprising. Are you sure you know the difference?

Turkey was a false flag operation so Erodgan could purge all the 'unbelievers' from any power.

Turkey was about the last example BLM could use.

And LOTS of people died as the result.

The full blown radicalization of Turkey is coming.

All this cop shooters with ties to the Nation of Islam and this comment by King ?

Makes what people been saying alot more true.

TERRORIST organization.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Read this post.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Get back to me after,

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Cute he learned a new word over the weekend. Now go away.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
I don't feel BLM is a valid threat. Blacks aren't mobilizing and preparing to attack this country and take it over. People are reacting to their fear(s) and this could lead to some very serious problems....

there are hundreds if not thousands of white militia members in this country that practice combat tactics across the nation, and they are no problem....it's the black lives matter organization that has got this crowd at ATS all worked up.....ok ...got it

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Not equal outcome - equal treatment.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Not equal outcome - equal treatment.

So they want to be like that white guy I saw pulled over yesterday that had six cop cars and swarm of armed cops in attendance?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I don't think anyone would seriously think they could put a coup together, much less an uprising. They are a small group.

So people don't need to worry about it. They can if they want to, though.

They ARE becoming legitimately organized as a political entity /PAC.

The point is that he's putting out justifications and rationalizations for those who hate to express that hatred when things dont go the way they want.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Have equality rights been taken away recently from black people?

No?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Since Turkey was used.

Does that mean we get to see cops getting beheaded in American streets like Turkish soldiers were during that 'coup'?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join