It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite being stopped the least amount of times, white people have murdered the most cops this year

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: theySeeme

Aren't most mass killings also committed by white males?
I'm sure I've seen statistics on that as well?

Perhaps you have those stats handy.

K~

In data from 1983 to 2015 it was discovered blacks were responsible for around 13% of mass shootings, while whites made up over 65% (there were some unsolved situations, this data was dealing with solved cases).

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
neo96

One man's trash is another man's treasure. Good thing you just proved you can look at data objectively without jumping immediately to an emotional knee-jerk reply.

I bet if the data were denigrating blacks you would have supported it sans data without questioning jack.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

According to statistics from the FBI, white males make up the smallest amount of people stopped by the police in total for 2016 - yet this very small group makes up over 70% of all police murders. 71% of police killed in 2016 were killed by white males. The remaining 29% make up black, latino, and other.

www.fbi.gov...

NEONE see a 2016 ?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Willtell

Because I was looking at the FBI website when I said it.

That's why.

I don't see a 2016 and the FACT the year isn't even over yet.

The 2016 year is not over so the data has not been compiled, but the data is there. You can count it and read the stories for yourself, everything adds up. I knew this thread would turn some parts of ATS on it's head, but that's why I posted it - it's important to get the truth out there, even if some people are hurt by it.

If you want to make it easy, just start with the cop deaths in jaunary and february of this year, there were 8 of them. Read the news reports on those 8, 7 are white cop-killers, 1 black - as of February. Then, if you are still curious, read the rest of the news articles.
edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
its sad that its come down to 'who killed more' in order to make a point.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Source that trash please.

SOURCE IT.

Sure thing brother, it's a pleasure to help

"White men killed more American police than any other group this year, but conservatives won't address the facts"
www.nydailynews.com...

"Majority Of Police Killed In 2016 Were Shot By White Men, Where Is The Media Coverage?"
newsone.com...

Theres plenty more if you'd like.

Google the author of the daily news article.

Yes, Shaun King, fake black guy, I know - he is still reporting the news with facts and sources, including information from the FBI. You know what the FBI is?

Where is the information from the FBI then?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
odzeandennz

NO KIDDING!

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
its sad that its come down to 'who killed more' in order to make a point.

Totally agree.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Well since you like numbers so much.

Here's some to digest.

Chicago Homicides Outnumber U.S. Troop Killings In Afghanistan

Not cops, and not white.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Here's some to digest.

Not cops, and not white.

Yes, these statistics are very troubling as well. Even more troubling is how little news coverage these deaths get, but other groups get plenty of coverage. Scary times we live in.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Yeah this is troubling.

The war zone-like statistics are not new. As WBEZ reports, while some 2,000 U.S. troops have been killed in Afghanistan since 2001, more than 5,000 people have been killed by gun fire in Chicago during that time, based on Department of Defense and FBI data.

en.wikipedia.org...

Chicago crosses 2,000 shooting victims this year

People are fighting the wrong battles.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

SOURCE IT.

I think "Source pls." is more than enough.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Yeah this is troubling.

The war zone-like statistics are not new. As WBEZ reports, while some 2,000 U.S. troops have been killed in Afghanistan since 2001, more than 5,000 people have been killed by gun fire in Chicago during that time, based on Department of Defense and FBI data.

en.wikipedia.org...

Chicago crosses 2,000 shooting victims this year

People are fighting the wrong battles.

Is this relevant to the topic?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

SOURCE IT.

Sure thing brother, it's a pleasure to help

"White men killed more American police than any other group this year, but conservatives won't address the facts"
www.nydailynews.com...

"Majority Of Police Killed In 2016 Were Shot By White Men, Where Is The Media Coverage?"
newsone.com...

Theres plenty more if you'd like.

White people are the majority. Now compare your statistic for black men killing cops with their percentage in the population. 13% of the population is committing 26% of cops murders (if your source is correct). That's INSANE!

Yes, white people, being the majority, some how manage to be stopped by police the least amount of times, and murder the most amount of police officers. That sounds like an epidemic, if you ask me. Can you imagine how many dead officers we would have if whites were stopped at the same rate as blacks? Oh my god, there wouldn't be any cops left. Seriously.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If anyone has information or data that contradicts what I've posted, please share it.
People are usually quick to post proof and statistics like this, I'd love for someone to help us out here. Perhaps this information is incorrect?
edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Here's some to digest.

Not cops, and not white.

Yet, we don't know who killed them, as most are unsolved.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...

In addition to his publishing and real-estate interests, Zuckerman is also a frequent commentator on world affairs, both as an editorialist and on television. He regularly appears on MSNBC and The McLaughlin Group and writes columns for U.S. News & World Report and the New York Daily News.

en.wikipedia.org...

About as credible as someone sourcing Fox News.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

that is correct, the most recent crime statics that the FBI has out is 2014, they only have partial report for 2015 up to July 1.
they generally run about a year behind.

and try as i may, there is no link to any FBI statics in either of the links he provided. the only link that might give some info is a officer down site.

funny thing about that they wouldn't have used it if the site showed anything other than what they wanted.

edit on 14-7-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

www.nydailynews.com...

In addition to his publishing and real-estate interests, Zuckerman is also a frequent commentator on world affairs, both as an editorialist and on television. He regularly appears on MSNBC and The McLaughlin Group and writes columns for U.S. News & World Report and the New York Daily News.

en.wikipedia.org...

About as credible as someone sourcing Fox News.

Ok, do you have any sources that show this information is incorrect? You have statistics for everything else, surely you know about how many cops were killed by white/black? There weren't many police deaths this year, it's really not hard to count. Earlier this year, in february, we had 8 cops dead thus far, 7 at the hands of white cold blooded cop killers, 1 was black. That's only as of february. Check for yourself, I wouldn't lie -- because if I am lying, surely someone will prove it and correct me?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

According to statistics from the FBI, white males make up the smallest amount of people stopped by the police in total for 2016 - yet this very small group makes up over 70% of all police murders.

Race baiters try to pull this snip with out much people pay in taxes.

Why is this race baiting? And the rest of the sentence makes no sense.

It seems to be race baiting when it shows a negative thing about whites. However, if it were a negative statistic about blacks, I do not believe you would say the same. Just a wild guess.
edit on 14-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join