It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite being stopped the least amount of times, white people have murdered the most cops this year

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
According to statistics from the FBI, white males make up the smallest amount of people stopped by the police in total for 2016 - yet this very small group makes up over 70% of all police murders. 71% of police killed in 2016 were killed by white males. The remaining 29% make up black, latino, and other.

Now, I don't say this to stir anything, I just think considering light of recent events this is a very interesting statistic.

42 cops have been killed so far, 71% by white males - yet cops perceive higher dangers in minorities for some reason. Even though they stop minorities over 20 times as much, and are killed far less. Many statistics are missing and incomplete to be of any use to bring about positive change in society, but what are we doing with the data we do have? Data like this? Are we informing the public? Are we changing training tactics? Are we profiling white people who are more likely (as obviously represented by the data) to pull the trigger on cops?

Time and time again I see people blame BLM for the death of 5 cops, but what are you going to blame the deaths of the other cops on? Do the other cops blue lives not matter? Just wondering.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
It may be because there the ones with the guns

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
It may be because there the ones with the guns

Indeed. Perhaps that is why less white people are stopped, because if more were, more police officers would be killed (as is obviously shown in the data.) In fact, if white people were stopped at the same rate as minorities, according to this data, there would be over 800 officers killed this year.

Think about that for a second.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

Source that please.

SOURCE IT.
edit on 14-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
this thread is not bait at all.

/sarc

good question.

ask Blm the same about the number of blacks killed by other blacks.

your linkless stats fail to provide any context of those police deaths. im sure none of those 42 cops were killed by sniper ambush.

of those 42 how many died in chases, or stand offs, or atf-like raids, accidental discharges, not crime related etc...
you need to provide those information before anyone can derive to a conclusion
edit on 14-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Whites use guns to more effect than most blacks.

Many on either side show true skill but white people have been at it longer more and possess the most ,the best and the skills to go with it. BEST killers on the planet (However dubious the title I think it's true) Even though individually it is repugnant.
Black people are more EMOTIONAL when it comes to guns ,though superior in blues music and athletics by far.
We owe them a large part of our culture that is true. BUT the America is an idea,not a nationality witch is WHY we pledge allegence and perform nationalist acts,For someone to say they don't like it or want their own beyond that ...NOT HERE.
MAYBE they should get off whites in general and recreate FATHERS, for the core fix,instead of deflection ,as some kind of a defensive mechanism.
Whites ignore our evil sides as rude and they are mostly still shunned.
THAT is why we will never rise up to kill or protest when people get shot.
I'm surprised a VET tried this bonehead stunt for SKIN over the flag.
HIS mistake,cops can't fight us without heavy losses,they do what they have to to win in THAT situation.
In his case BOOM! easy death for him, insurance covers the mess all done.

edit on 14-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Source that trash please.

SOURCE IT.

Sure thing brother, it's a pleasure to help

"White men killed more American police than any other group this year, but conservatives won't address the facts"
www.nydailynews.com...

"Majority Of Police Killed In 2016 Were Shot By White Men, Where Is The Media Coverage?"
newsone.com...

Theres plenty more if you'd like.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
this thread is not bait at all.

/sarc

good question.

ask Blm the same about the number of blacks killed by other blacks.

your linkless stats fail to provide any context of those police deaths. im sure none of those 42 cops were killed by sniper ambush.

of those 42 how many died in chases, or stand offs, or atf-like raids, accidental discharges, not crime related etc...
you need to provide those information before anyone can derive to a conclusion

Cop killers are cop killers, no excuses, no beating around the bush. I don't care if the suspect was running from the police when he shot the cop, or standing still. Cold blooded murderers are exactly that - cold blooded murderers. The statistics again speak for themselves - the group that was confronted the least amount of times is the most dangerous to law enforcement. Minorities don't even come close when it comes to dead cops. Not even close.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

SOURCE IT.

"White men killed more American police than any other group this year, but conservatives won't address the facts"
www.nydailynews.com...

"Majority Of Police Killed In 2016 Were Shot By White Men, Where Is The Media Coverage?"
newsone.com...

White people are the majority. Now compare your statistic for black men killing cops with their percentage in the population. 13% of the population is committing 26% of cops murders (if your source is correct). That's INSANE!

EDIT: One of your sources comes up as spam to my anti-virus and the other is a racist black site, so I highly doubt any of this is factual.
edit on 14-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

According to statistics from the FBI, white males make up the smallest amount of people stopped by the police in total for 2016 - yet this very small group makes up over 70% of all police murders.

Fuzzy math is fuzzy.

Say one thing then twist it to mean something completely opposite.

The SMALLEST number of people stopped by the police.

'makes up 70% percent of police murders.

How the EFF does that work ?

Race baiters try to pull this snip with out much people pay in taxes.

Didn't work then, and doesn't work now.

Percentages don't mean anything.

link   

SOURCE IT.

www.nydailynews.com...

newsone.com...

Google the author of the daily news article.

link   
Here is another interesting fact. Earlier this year in february people were all upset about the Beyonce performance, saying she was anti-police. On the date of that performance, 8 cops had been killed for the year so far, 7 of them were killed by white males.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

SOURCE IT.

www.nydailynews.com...

newsone.com...

Google the author of the daily news article.

Yes, Shaun King, fake black guy, I know - he is still reporting the news with facts and sources, including information from the FBI. You know what the FBI is?

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Here is another interesting fact. Earlier this year in february people were all upset about the Beyonce performance, saying she was anti-police. On the date of that performance, 8 cops had been killed for the year so far, 7 of them were killed by white males.

Wait, what? 5 cops were JUST killed by a black man and I've read about at least a few others just in the last week. You're a LIAR.

edit on 14-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Here's A interesting FACT.

If your going to quote FBI statistics.

Use the damn FBI.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Wait, what? 5 cops were JUST killed by a black man and I've read about at least a few others just in the last week. You're a LIAR.

These are the facts sir. In feburary of this year, 8 cops had been killed for the entire year, 7 of them at the hands of white men.

As of now, more cops have died, 71% at the hands of white men. Not sure if the 5 cops killed in dallas was factored into this statistic, however if they were, white people still make up 65% of all police deaths, even though they were stopped an extremely low amount of times when compared to other groups.

These are the cold hard facts.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Aren't most mass killings also committed by white males?
I'm sure I've seen statistics on that as well?

Perhaps you have those stats handy.

K~
edit on 14-7-2016 by aethertek because: too many wells

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

SOURCE IT.

If you think its trash then why even bother giving you a source

You like the source of trash or just trash or both?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So.

What's the consolidated answer to all these problems?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Because I was looking at the FBI website when I said it.

That's why.

I don't see a 2016 and the FACT the year isn't even over yet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join