It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Despite being stopped the least amount of times, white people have murdered the most cops this year

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: theySeeme

Well since you like numbers so much.

Here's some to digest.

Chicago Homicides Outnumber U.S. Troop Killings In Afghanistan

Not cops, and not white.

Yet, we don't know who killed them, as most are unsolved.

Exactly, so he cannot say for certain that majority of those deaths were black on black crime, for all we know it could be the job of a serial killer, serial killers which one group own over 60% of. who knows?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm starting to get really tired of white people this, black people that..
I am nothing like 90% of the white males I work with and I know a few different black people who couldn't be more different.
I hate all these nationwide statistical generalities that put ALL white people and ALL black people into the same group.
I'm not one to call racism on things, but all I hear about these days is the percentage of blacks..percentage of whites, percentage of men, woman, ect.. Putting people into a group based off their gender or skin tone will never produce a fair or accurate result.

We are all different and I don't want to get lumped into a group because of the color of my skin.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Ok, do you have any sources that show this information is incorrect?

Miss this post ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Miss this post ?

Already replied to it, Sherlock.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So where did those nonexistent 'statistics come from?

Did Zuckerman pull a Guccifer, and just made them up?

Because if they were there.

The FBI would have then on their OWN website.
edit on 14-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   

Miss this post ?

You are asking the OP to source the source? I should start asking that of every OP who uses an unknown right wing blog to make a post about one sentence in said blog. The source states that the FBI states.

link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
I'm starting to get really tired of white people this, black people that..
I am nothing like 90% of the white males I work with and I know a few different black people who couldn't be more different.
I hate all these nationwide statistical generalities that put ALL white people and ALL black people into the same group.
I'm not one to call racism on things, but all I hear about these days is the percentage of blacks..percentage of whites, percentage of men, woman, ect.. Putting people into a group based off their gender or skin tone will never produce a fair or accurate result.

We are all different and I don't want to get lumped into a group because of the color of my skin.

I really appreciate your reply, and while I completely agree -- I am playing devil's advocate here to open up a few closed eyes, that's all.

I also found it interesting that you stated you are nothing like 90% of the guys you work with, which leads me to believe that even you have noticed the MAJORITY of people are like that. Isn't that sad? That the majority of people are warped in this way and don't even notice?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
As for Chicago....

The stats are ....

2016 Race of Victim/Assailant

Race Victim Assailant
Black 263 46
Hispanic 60 16
White/Other 17 2
Police - 4
No Arrest - 270
As of 7/7/16

Chicago Jackass Stats

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Miss this post ?

You are asking the OP to source the source? I should start asking that of every OP who uses an unknown right wing blog to make a post about one sentence in said blog. The source states that the FBI states.

And not just the FBI, according to the Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP) (www.odmp.org...) for police deaths by gunfire this year, the statistics match up almost perfectly with the news articles I've sourced (some of the more police deaths are missing, however it's easy to get these names and read the stories to find out.)

If anyone is offended by what I'm presenting, I hereby challenge you - let's make a new topic, compile the list of the 42~48 officers killed this year, and let's research their news stories and come up with accurate data - as a group. Who's in?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

If anyone is offended by what I'm presenting,

If they are it's only because the light in the mirror is too bright.

K~

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

This deletes the thread. Seriously. This is the facts. So the author of this "media enriched tale" was making something up.

GEE, wonder why that could be?

Given the current circumstances of a rogue government committing treason and:

---Praising the BLM leadership, just after the cops were killed.

---Very shortly after, advising military the protocol for killing US citizens.

AND

---UN army (treason) invited in to police US citizens.

WONDER WHY THE PRESS WOULD LIE?

FACT: The Stats Don't Exist for 2016.

The only way they would be as the author suggested would be if Obama hired some white black ops to tarnish whites and then ordered cops shot.

Which seems to be his groups idea of how to operate, in many people's opinion.

The released stats always show an interesting thing: racial group with relatively small numbers, committing a percentage of the overall crimes at a much higher rate.

And then there is this:

www.washingtontimes.com...

Texas most wanted list has 1 white, on it, though 10 are called white. Interesting way of skewing stats.

edit on 14-7-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

This deletes the thread. Seriously. This is the facts. So the author of this "media enriched tale" was making something up.

GEE, wonder why that could be?

Given the current circumstances of a rogue government committing treason and:

---Praising the BLM leadership, just after the cops were killed.

---Very shortly after, advising military the protocol for killing US citizens.

AND

---UN army (treason) invited in to police US citizens.

WONDER WHY THE PRESS WOULD LIE?

FACT: The Stats Don't Exist for 2016.

The only way they would be as the author suggested would be if Obama hired some white black ops to tarnish whites and then ordered cops shot.

Which seems to be his groups idea of how to operate, in many people's opinion.

The released stats always show an interesting thing: racial group with relatively small numbers, committing a percentage of the overall crimes at a much higher rate.

And then there is this:

www.washingtontimes.com...

Texas most wanted list has 1 white, on it, though 10 are called white. Interesting way of skewing stats.

While you have some point in your reply, it has no baring on what's being discussed. Let's take a look at the cops that were reported killed in action this year. Let's look at their news stories and come up with our own data. We can do 5 or 10 names and stories at a time if you'd like. I'm hereby challenging anyone who has a problem with this information - let's do our research and see for ourselves. Who's in?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

no the OP claimed that i was a FBI static, the articles he provided had no such claims, the only link that could come close to providing any numbers was the officers down web site in the ny daily news that site list all manners of cop deaths including heart attack. look for this in the first paragraph and click it,Only 10 had suffered that fate.

in his other thread he kept on saying that the FBI and AG were the only reliable sources, and them turns around and uses one that e claims the FBI said something, yet there is nothing there that says that.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

in his other thread he kept on saying that the FBI and AG were the only reliable sources, and them turns around and uses one that e claims the FBI said something, yet there is nothing there that says that.

You are some piece of work, in my other thread I stated that the FBI and AG admitted they don't keep statistics of civilians killed by police. Nothing more. It's clear that all of these facts are bothering you and shattering this thing you painted as a reality, it's really getting you raged inside, admit it.

If you have a problem with the facts, contact the news agencies that reported the police officers killed this year and tell them to stop broadcasting stories of cops killed by white people so that it will lower the overall statistics.

Fact remains - in February of this year, as can be confirmed by research, 8 police officers were killed, 7 by white people. That is a cold hard fact, we can go from there if you'd like. Or, again I offer anyone who is down, let's make a new topic, make a list of officers killed, and research the stories of each to find the suspect. You'll see.

Or, if you have a source or article that shows cops were actually killed by minorities more, just ONE source, please, share it. Of course it doesn't exist though because if it did it would be posted already, no way the bigots around here would let me get to page 3 without proving me wrong.

edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
As for Chicago....

The stats are ....

2016 Race of Victim/Assailant

Race Victim Assailant
Black 263 46
Hispanic 60 16
White/Other 17 2
Police - 4
No Arrest - 270
As of 7/7/16

Chicago Jackass Stats

That source uses newspapers and police databases to compile the stats, probably because the official stats are not yet published. Like the FBI for 2016.

That page at the bottom says "powered by sarcasm, stats and booze". Hmm, seems like the go to source.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

no my friend your the piece of work you, you kept on claiming the washington post FBI and the AG, until i showed you the post was posting higher numbers of whites. then you fell back on the FBI and AG.

you can't just make up BS and spew it with out expecting to be called on it.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

no the OP claimed that i was a FBI static, the articles he provided had no such claims, the only link that could come close to providing any numbers was the officers down web site in the ny daily news that site list all manners of cop deaths including heart attack. look for this in the first paragraph and click it,Only 10 had suffered that fate.

There is a quote from the article. It is in the standard formatting.

eta: no, my bad. Neo seems to be using 'insert content from an external source' rather than 'insert content from ats member'. Got me confused. He quoted the OP and it wasn;t in the formatting quotes.

Though if one looks at FBI stats up until the date available and then extrapolate information from police deaths/race of killer just from news reports, the number is easily found.
edit on 14-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

no my friend your the piece of work you, you kept on claiming the washington post FBI and the AG, until i showed you the post was posting higher numbers of whites. then you fell back on the FBI and AG.

you can't just make up BS and spew it with out expecting to be called on it.

It's official. You are denying facts even when they are right in your face. Until you can show 20 stories of cops being killed by black people this year, you are talking out of your ass. I can show you 25 stories of cops killed by white people this year though.

So what is it, are we going to make a new topic, get the names of the officers killed, and find out the race of the suspects once and for all? Or are you going to keep talking dellusions out of your mind because you don't WANT to hear the truth? Because the truth is upsetting you? Tell me, because I've offered to debate this in very civil ways many times so far, I'd love for someone to take me up on it since I'm so wrong.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: theySeeme

Source that trash please.

SOURCE IT.

Sure thing brother, it's a pleasure to help

"White men killed more American police than any other group this year, but conservatives won't address the facts"
www.nydailynews.com...

"Majority Of Police Killed In 2016 Were Shot By White Men, Where Is The Media Coverage?"
newsone.com...

Theres plenty more if you'd like.

White people are the majority. Now compare your statistic for black men killing cops with their percentage in the population. 13% of the population is committing 26% of cops murders (if your source is correct). That's INSANE!

EDIT: One of your sources comes up as spam to my anti-virus and the other is a racist black site, so I highly doubt any of this is factual.

Yes, 13% of the population is committing 26% of cop murders - because that 13% is stopped by the police 20x times more than white people. White people being stopped 20x LESS times have managed to kill 3 times as many police officers. How the hell does this work?

The biggest population in the U.S - was confronted the least amount of times by the police, and yet -- they have managed to kill more than half of the officers who were murdered in the line of duty, for 2015. This is an eye opener if I ever seen one.
edit on 14-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

It should be in the HOAX or LOL forums.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join