It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They is spraying us!!!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo
But you haven't really had a "real life experience". You are simply scaring yourself through ignorance.

You weren't there my dear.. and I'm scaring myself. If they are making us sick there is FA I can do about it.

And seriously EASE UP on the personal insults.

You have been told repeatedly to get the flight tracking software and use it in combination with what you are seeing. You will be surprised just how far away you can see aircraft and the contrails they produce in real time.

I haven't seen one since.. told me repetitively? So since yesterday I was supposed to download the app and go stand outside and hope this day is the day they start doing something they only seem do once every couple of months? Sorry I haven't downloaded it yet and if I did you lot have been so insulting I wouldn't share results on ATS.

As an enthusiast I hate to see aviation butchered in this fashion. That is all you ever see on the likes of You Tube with constant claims from chemtrail believers that aircraft shouldn't be flying that close, etc. These claims are also peddled by the "click to donate" so-called chemtrail leaders on their websites. The result is that the ignorance merry go round continues to spin.

Well good for you for defending sanctity of aviation.. you seem very emotionally invested in her protection.

Now please tell me.. with the thousands of tons of jet fuel these planes spew out in that upper atmosphere what is the guarantee they are not damaging it further?
edit on 19-7-2016 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: riley
]

Well good for you for defending sanctity of aviation.. you seem very emotionally invested in her protection.

Now please tell me.. with the thousands of tons of jet fuel these planes spew out in that upper atmosphere what is the guarantee they are not damaging it further?

You seem confused. Planes only spew out jet fuel in an emergency. Your post was about spraying making you sick. Are you now talking about general pollution instead?

How does aviation pollution compare to ground based sources? Have you checked? How does this connect to you catching a cold? (flu like symptoms, doesn't respond to flu remedies - your words). Chemmies never seem to be able to stay on their own topic.

edit on 20-7-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: riley

Apologies, I was mixing you up with another poster. See my posts on that forum with the details of Sky Vector and the use of flight tracking software to accurately record the skies.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But yes you are still scaring yourself with ignorance as to what you are seeing in regards to trail heights. Not one chemtrail believer has accurately documented such an event of "low chemtrails". None of them have accurately matched up what they are filming with flight tracking software. So here is your chance to shine! Just think you can be the hero of the chemtrail community!

Here is one of the prominent chemtrail activists at work. Harold Saive from GeoEngineeringwatch claims the following. Notice the disabled comments on the video? Also notice no details of filming location, times, etc. Why wouldn't he want people to double check his claims and use the flight tracking playback facilities? He is claiming that the aircraft is below 12,000 feet.

Published on 5 Jul 2016 Turbo-prop aircraft releases chemtrails into cumulus clouds below 12,000 feet where ice crystals cannot form. The resulting artificial cloud reveals colored light refraction due to presence of chemicals.

Planefinder playback is good and you can go back several years. Just remember to read the "How it works" and the limitations of ADS-B.

planefinder.net...

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

This claim of "low contrails" is wide spread within the chemtrail community and it is just downright dishonest. Die-hard chemtrailers even have to lie about it or are just confused about perspective.

What do you estimate the altitude of this one to be at? Note the oil derrick in the foreground for perspective.

I can't believe there wasn't even one verifiable pic in this thread of a chemtrail until I came along. LOL

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

that is a nice chemtrail. The folks back home are real proud.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Video footage has also been released. Oh the inhumanity. All that Aluminium, Barium and Strontium!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

This claim of "low contrails" is wide spread within the chemtrail community and it is just downright dishonest. Die-hard chemtrailers even have to lie about it or are just confused about perspective.

What do you estimate the altitude of this one to be at? Note the oil derrick in the foreground for perspective.

I can't believe there wasn't even one verifiable pic in this thread of a chemtrail until I came along. LOL

There still isn't.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
doesn't mean they aren't real .a reply to: waynos

edit on 17-8-2016 by Nemtaku because: spchk

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Nemtaku

That is true. Anything that looks like a cloud in a picture could theoretically be anything that happens to look like a cloud.

A couple of points though. Generally speaking, pictures can be recognised for what they are, given some context. In the one I replied to for example, I know what it shows. Do you?

The thing that mostly tells me that chemtrails aren't real is the cumulative conclusion that can be drawn from the fact that there is no verifiable evidence OF ANY KND that chemtrails exist combined with the fact that every CLAIMED piece of evidence for the has been hoaxed or misrepresented (cue several posts to "prove me wrong" linking to exactly what I'm talking about and without a shred of irony, lol).

I'm also old enough to remember when chemtrails were first promoted as a 'thing' and that thing was simply that any trail left by a plane that lasted more than a minute had to be sprayed because contrails don't do that. That was it. The entire theory (and clearly completely wrong) started by a scammer selling "cures" to the uneducated.

Everything else that followed was simply layer after layer of obfuscation and moving goalposts, roping in anything that was even vaguely similar to create an almost unfathomable mess of varying, and sometimes conflicting and contradictory, claims about what chemtrails are.

And still, after more than twenty years of promises to "reveal the truth very soon", still nothing whatsoever of any substance. Even last year one of the original instigators of the whole theory was caught red handed misrepresenting a video of an emergency fuel dump by an airliner in Germany that was filmed by an aviation enthusiast as a "chemtrail spraying operation".

If that's all they got, then they ain't got nuthin'.

edit on 17-8-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
After finishing that reply, another thought struck me. I checked my file system and I see that I'm currently at around 78,000 aviation photos taken by myself. Everything from micro lights to the An 225 in the civil world and military types from the BE2 and Sopwith Pup to the F-22 and F-35.

I'm just one of many many thousands of amateur aviation photographers and many thousands of those are more dedicated and skilful than me. Aviation photography is also just a small section of the much wider plane spotting community. People who have studied each and every aircraft to the nth degree and can tell different models of the same type of aeroplane at a glance. Quickly spotting when a new lump or bump appears. Not just flyovers, but close up on the ground. When being refuelled for example.

If there were chemtrail planes to be spotted, they would do it and it would have happened 20 years ago if that's when this is supposed to have begun. You only have to look at the thread elsewhere on ATS, discussing the small differences that have been noted and analysed on the prototypes of the Chinese J-20 fighter, to get a taste of what I mean.

Against this, chemtrail proponents hold that a worldwide spraying operation has been in effect for two decades 'in secret'.

Nah.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I assume you deny the existence of "chemtrails" ... cognitive dissonance? who knows. but weather weather modification programs are indeed real.
They've been studying how to manipulate the weather for decades!! .
There definitely is patents for manufactured equipment &chemical compounds, as well as aircraft capable of dispersing such agents via said equipment.
example?

areply to: waynos

patents relating to weather modification

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

weather modification is indeed real and has been going on IN THE PUBLIC EYE for more than 50 years. It's called cloud seeding. If you like, I can point you to a company that will be happy to seed clouds in your area for a fee. As for patents, they are proof of an idea, and nothing more until they are manufactured.

And yes, there are planes made to spray. The government has sprayed things on the public from rooftops, in subways, and NASA even releases Lithium from rockets every now and then. But none of that proved or even suggests that those white lines in the sky that form behind airplanes are anything other than contrails as have been studied and understood by everyone who understands basic science for almost 100 years.

ETA: and believing in something while never looking at the opposite side of the debate is called confirmation bias.
edit on 20-8-2016 by network dude because: added point

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I think the cognitive dissonance is right there in your own post. I'm talking about chemtrails. You are talking about weather modification.

If you don't even know the difference then we will struggle to have a discussion as you simply don't understand what I'm talking about.

Chemtrail believers, in my experience, think chemtrails and weather mods are the same thing because chemtrail pushers tell them it is. It helps keep the hoax going. If that's where you are then I hope you wake up soon, hopefully before you've parted with any cash.

As for me, I have no trouble discerning weather modification operations, geoengineering proposals and chemtrail nonsense for the three different things they are.

Thank you.

edit on 20-8-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
biased my balls,

Solar radiation management is a climate engineering program that reportedly involves the spraying of aluminum ,barium and strontium, amongst other elements. its also said that such elements are affecting human health so if they're using weather as a weapon, and the side effects are harming life, then in a weird way, "they IS spraying us"

you might call people crazy for thinking EVERY plane that glides through the air is SRMA,
but cest la vie.
not everyone can be as aircraft savvy as some

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
then I suppose I should start my own post and label it geoengineering then!!

a reply to: waynos

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nemtaku
biased my balls,

Solar radiation management is a climate engineering program that reportedly involves the spraying of aluminum ,barium and strontium, amongst other elements. its also said that such elements are affecting human health so if they're using weather as a weapon, and the side effects are harming life, then in a weird way, "they IS spraying us"

you might call people crazy for thinking EVERY plane that glides through the air is SRMA,
but cest la vie.
not everyone can be as aircraft savvy as some

It's also reportedly going on at least 30000ft lower than the proposals for solar radiation management indicate it would go on at...

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

minor details.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

are you just interested in spouting what you consider knowledge, or are you here for a discussion?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: mrthumpy

minor details.

What's an Everest or so between friends

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You can if you want. At least that is a genuine topic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join