It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They is spraying us!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nemtaku
biased my balls,

Solar radiation management is a climate engineering program that reportedly involves the spraying of aluminum ,barium and strontium, amongst other elements. its also said that such elements are affecting human health so if they're using weather as a weapon, and the side effects are harming life, then in a weird way, "they IS spraying us"

you might call people crazy for thinking EVERY plane that glides through the air is SRMA,
but cest la vie.
not everyone can be as aircraft savvy as some

And what if the ones reporting this are wrong? It's all assumption. Do you not think that doing something like this across the globe for three decades would leave a detectable trace? But hey, believe the exciting stories if you want.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm here to state opinion on things. but I suppose I should start my own post and label it SRM. its a good thing there's a lot of knowledgeable members who know the types of aircraft and their altitudes personally I think its pretty cool to be able to spot an aircraft and determine its altitude ,but I still think, somethings going on up there, so ill make a thread regarding so. a reply to: [post=21160760]network dude[/poste

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   
perhaps they are/where ,perhaps they're not. But there's plenty of data to show that such programs could exist . after all , its only on program amongst the many more depopulation programs. reply to: waynos

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Nemtaku

Just want to point out that could exist, and do exist are not the same.

Of course the programs could exist...and if a frog had wings it could fly, but it doesn't and those prpgrams do not either as they don't know what it will do in the long run.

Computer modeling is about ss far as they have gotten when it comes to large scale experiments.

As for depopulation goes...care to provide anything that shows the big bad boogey government is trying to depopulate the world...because that always get said but never proven.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
really dude? are you like 60 and only watch cnn ? of course depopulation programs exists , do your own research!! btw you and others say with such certainty that climate engineering doesn't exist...yet the us military has reports titled "owing the weather"! to deny those documents is simply ignorant

As for depopulation goes...care to provide anything that shows the big bad boogey government is trying to depopulate the world...because that always get said but never proven.
da reply to: tsurfer2000h

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

do your own research!!

perhaps my favorite quote ever. I love when someone comes along and since others don't jump on their particular bandwagon, he ASSumes that the others are ignorant and haven't looked into the subject enough.

Link to a site with a graph that shows just how long people are living today as opposed to long ago.

When you can provide some data to back up your theory, let me know.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

really dude? are you like 60 and only watch cnn ? of course depopulation programs exists , do your own research!! btw you and others say with such certainty that climate engineering doesn't exist...yet the us military has reports titled "owing the weather"! to deny those documents is simply ignorant

da reply to: tsurfer2000h

Such as? You were asked say what depopulation programmes you mean.

Also, regarding Owning the Weather. Ignorance is mentioning it as proof of something while not having read or understood the relevant parts of it. Otherwise you'd know what it really was.

edit on 24-8-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
life expectancy and democide are two different things dude, but there's credible data on climate engineering, or depopulation programss so do your own research. or just watch cnn with your pal wayne a reply to: network dude

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
i mentioned that document as study reference and not proof. you want proof, do your own research, talk to your local librarian or whatever irdc if you "Believe" what I say or not. a reply to: waynos

edit on 24-8-2016 by Nemtaku because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

I did my own research years ago. I continue to do research. All I find is that your ideas are paranoid delusions not based in fact, but in fear. I did the leg work and took the time to understand clouds, climate, aircraft engines, weather, and the relationship they all have regarding contrails. I can guarantee you haven't done that. So while you think you are on some moral high ground talking about others "doing their research", go do a bit yourself. It's clear you haven't done much more than regurgitate some old, old points from chemtrails past.

LMFAO

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   

i mentioned that document as study reference and not proof. you want proof, do your own research, talk to your local librarian or whatever irdc if you "Believe" what I say or not. a reply to: waynos

With regard to using that document at all, I refer you straight back to my previous reply.

It is telling that you assume I haven't done any research or that you have maybe done more than me. I've been here a very long time you know, and I've seen that document and all the other chemtrail guff that gets posted many many times over. It's no more real or evidence of chemtrails existing than it was when the first person quoted it without checking what it says inside many years ago.

Also, like Network Dude above, I made sure to learn about the atmosphere, how clouds work etc and apply it to what I already knew after decades of studying aviation so that while looking for chemtrails, or the signs of them, I could look for things that shouldn't be there or break the norm. Anything where the normal results of innocently flying couldn't fully explain what was being seen. That these trails are not normal and different is, after all, the main claim that people make.

Nothing.

Like network, I also find that chemtrail believers have no such understanding of aviation or meteorology and are simply being freaked out by their own ignorance.

Concern over the potential for geoengineering is one thing. Claiming to have seen it happening because there are trails in the sky is just bull.
edit on 26-8-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Actually it's 45 and I don't remember the last time I watched CNN, but what difference would it make if I did?

You made a bold statement that you cannot back, because had you done your research you would have found that the Earth's population is growing not declining...so where is the depopulation programs happening and who is doing it?

You know why we say it...because it isn't happening.

Let me point out something you mist have missed when researching that paper...there is a diclaimer that provides you with the whole reason the paper was written...

ii
Disclaimer
" 2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the
concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space
force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school
environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The
views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the
United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government.
This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to real people or
events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only.
This publication has been reviewed by security and policy review authorities, is unclassified, and is cleared
for public release."

So you can see it is a work of fiction done by students that does not reflect the official policy of the US government...so do you still want to keep going on the "Owning the Weather" is proof...because it isn't?

You see many of us have done our resarch over the years well enough to know that we are confident enough to say there is no chemtrail program being done, as for depopulation...it is pretty evident that is a fallacy that keeps getting said and proven wrong every time.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You might want to correct this title. It's They Are Spraying Us.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don't think I am spending my time chasing unicorns in trying to grasp what exactly is happening chemically in our atmosphere and if contrails may or may not contribute to climate warming. If they are made primarily of ice and water droplets where is the chemical research/analysis of exactly what types of chemicals are in those water droplets and ice? We are all in the dark about that.

And as for geoengineering our atmosphere with volanic-like elements...what could go wrong?

www.davidsuzuki.org...

edit on 13CDT12America/Chicago048121231 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

www.giss.nasa.gov...

www.nature.com...

There are quite a few studies on contrails, both from the content aspect to the effect they may have on climate.
But you won't find them on geoengineeringwatch.com.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

www.giss.nasa.gov...

www.nature.com...

There are quite a few studies on contrails, both from the content aspect to the effect they may have on climate.

I am looking for new scientific studies specifically related to contrail chemistry, not so much on the observation side or older studies from the 1990s.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

www.giss.nasa.gov...

www.nature.com...

I am looking for new scientific studies specifically related to contrail chemistry, not so much on the observation side or older studies from the 1990s.

You might find what you're looking for here

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

www.giss.nasa.gov...

www.nature.com...

www.nasa.gov...

Yes, searching aviation biofuel does offer more information, but I came across this paper which not only studies biofuel but different aircraft engines and contrail formations (or lack thereof) but addresses more the chemical process I am looking for (at 4.1). However, they do not breakdown what exactly this 'soot' is comprised of and if we can then perhaps describe contrails as chemtrails.

A contrail will form if the mixing trajectory is tangential to the water vapour saturation curve or crosses it, i.e. trespasses into the water supersaturated regime. Then tiny droplets form by condensation (with the aid of mainly emitted soot particles that serve as condensation nuclei or abundant ambient particles) and they freeze quickly at temperatures below the supercooling limit of water, around −38 °C.

www.researchgate.net...

What makes soot so dangerous? It's small size and toxic composition.

blog.cashins.com...
edit on 13CDT09America/Chicago03590931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

www.giss.nasa.gov...

www.nature.com...

www.nasa.gov...

Yes, searching aviation biofuel does offer more information, but I came across this paper which not only studies biofuel but different aircraft engines and contrail formations (or lack thereof) but addresses more the chemical process I am looking for (at 4.1). However, they do not breakdown what exactly this 'soot' is comprised of and if we can then perhaps describe contrails as chemtrails.

A contrail will form if the mixing trajectory is tangential to the water vapour saturation curve or crosses it, i.e. trespasses into the water supersaturated regime. Then tiny droplets form by condensation (with the aid of mainly emitted soot particles that serve as condensation nuclei or abundant ambient particles) and they freeze quickly at temperatures below the supercooling limit of water, around −38 °C.

www.researchgate.net...

Why stop there? Clouds contain particles such as soot AND water is a chemical!

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Naw, we find the crap in the air and water samples.......aluminum and barium.

It's simple...the west coast cities all have the evidence and I saw Air Force msds sheets.

Now they're not listing the additives.

Hail, deys spraying us.
edit on 16-3-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join