It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They is spraying us!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Recently a new term has popped up with relation to geo-engineering. SAI. IN the past, it was referred to as SRM, or solar radiation management. SAI is Stratospheric Aerosol injection.

Background on stratospheric aerosol injection Volcanic eruptions naturally produce aerosol that cools the planet by reflecting back sunlight. For example, the eruption of Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines in 1991 decreased the 1992 global mean temperature of the Earth by about 0.5ºC.9 These “natural experiments” raise the possibility of intentionally injecting sulfate aerosols into the stratosphere to offset the warming effects of climate change. Our understanding is that scientists believe it to be likely, though not certain, that such an effort would be feasible and would result in lower average global temperatures.

www.givewell.org...

Now the key ingredient here is knowledge. Those who fear that "they" are spraying us based on the white lines in the sky that look an awful lot like contrails, are made by planes flying in the troposphere. SAI has an interesting angle in that the "S" stands for Stratosphere, which is higher than the troposphere.

Troposphere is up to 7-8 miles up. The Stratosphere is from 8 to 30 miles up. (just to be clear, most planes fly at around 6 miles up for best fuel efficiency.) And looking at a flight tracking app will provide the planes exact altitude.

During the last volcanic eruption, does anyone remember the result looking like white lines in the sky? Or did it just look like a slight haze? Because that is the result SAI is looking for. So unless it's openly discussed, it's very likely that we, the public won't know it's taking place. So keeping up with the real science behind all this is a very good idea. Immersing yourself in a conspiracy is a very bad idea. You will spend your time chasing unicorns, and never actually focusing on the reality of this issue. Which is why I continually post about this topic. I'd prefer to have lots of people looking into all aspects of this, and have them UNDERSTAND what is actually happening, so they are able to make intelligent informed statements about this topic.

For the record, I do not get paid to post this information, nor am I employed by anyone. I am self employed and work on computer networks. So please keep the snarky comments about agendas to yourself.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Recently a new term has popped up with relation to geo-engineering. SAI. IN the past, it was referred to as SRM, or solar radiation management. SAI is Stratospheric Aerosol injection.

Background on stratospheric aerosol injection Volcanic eruptions naturally produce aerosol that cools the planet by reflecting back sunlight. For example, the eruption of Mount Pinatubo in the Philippines in 1991 decreased the 1992 global mean temperature of the Earth by about 0.5ºC.9 These “natural experiments” raise the possibility of intentionally injecting sulfate aerosols into the stratosphere to offset the warming effects of climate change. Our understanding is that scientists believe it to be likely, though not certain, that such an effort would be feasible and would result in lower average global temperatures.

www.givewell.org...

Now the key ingredient here is knowledge. Those who fear that "they" are spraying us based on the white lines in the sky that look an awful lot like contrails, are made by planes flying in the troposphere. SAI has an interesting angle in that the "S" stands for Stratosphere, which is higher than the troposphere.

Troposphere is up to 7-8 miles up. The Stratosphere is from 8 to 30 miles up. (just to be clear, most planes fly at around 6 miles up for best fuel efficiency.) And looking at a flight tracking app will provide the planes exact altitude.

During the last volcanic eruption, does anyone remember the result looking like white lines in the sky? Or did it just look like a slight haze? Because that is the result SAI is looking for. So unless it's openly discussed, it's very likely that we, the public won't know it's taking place. So keeping up with the real science behind all this is a very good idea. Immersing yourself in a conspiracy is a very bad idea. You will spend your time chasing unicorns, and never actually focusing on the reality of this issue. Which is why I continually post about this topic. I'd prefer to have lots of people looking into all aspects of this, and have them UNDERSTAND what is actually happening, so they are able to make intelligent informed statements about this topic.

For the record, I do not get paid to post this information, nor am I employed by anyone. I am self employed and work on computer networks. So please keep the snarky comments about agendas to yourself.

Your headline is a little misleading; )

Science at work. Problem solvers. I like it.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
"So please keep the snarky comments about agendas to yourself."

But But, you do have an agenda....you just said so.

" Which is why I continually post about this topic. I'd prefer to have lots of people looking into all aspects of this, and have them UNDERSTAND what is actually happening, so they are able to make intelligent informed statements about this topic."

Anyway aircraft and all their shortcomings, are warming us up a tad, not too much, polluting quite a bit, they are good at that...but we don't want to talk about that.....

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

During the last volcanic eruption, does anyone remember the result looking like white lines in the sky? Or did it just look like a slight haze? Because that is the result SAI is looking for.

Could you clarify? What result is SAI looking for: white lines or a slight haze? Regardless if you have an agenda, I appreciate the post and clarifying the result. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeefNoMeat

During the last volcanic eruption, does anyone remember the result looking like white lines in the sky? Or did it just look like a slight haze? Because that is the result SAI is looking for.

Could you clarify? What result is SAI looking for: white lines or a slight haze? Regardless if you have an agenda, I appreciate the post and clarifying the result. Thanks in advance.

SAI is proposed to mimic a volcanic eruption, so it would be a haze. The confusion comes in when people look up, see contrails and claim they are chemtrails and some form of geo-engineering based on nothing but how they look.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

" Which is why I continually post about this topic. I'd prefer to have lots of people looking into all aspects of this, and have them UNDERSTAND what is actually happening, so they are able to make intelligent informed statements about this topic."

Anyway aircraft and all their shortcomings, are warming us up a tad, not too much, polluting quite a bit, they are good at that...but we don't want to talk about that.....

Actually, you are free to start a thread on how much air traffic contributes to local/global temps. It's a very interesting topic and quite a few studies are taking place right now about that very thing. But sadly, it has not a damn thing to do with SAI.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: smurfy

Actually, you are free to start a thread on how much air traffic contributes to local/global temps. It's a very interesting topic and quite a few studies are taking place right now about that very thing. But sadly, it has not a damn thing to do with SAI.

If it makes the summer a little more tolerable then I say go for it.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You clearly do have an agenda with the chemtrail subject even if it is just personal. Anytime I read a chemtrail thread I stumble across one of your posts trying to belittle people. Why would you state something completely contradictory to the truth, it only takes merit away from you credibility.

Simple question for you because you have done all the research and know the science behind this and appear to be an expert. When they talk about these aerosols what are they using, and what are their delivery methods? A bit of research leads me to H2S and SO2. Now I took a course called H2S alive, anyone in the oilfield should know this one. Hydrogen sulphide when inhaled will make you brain dead or kill you if exposed for over two minutes. It is also explosive in the right LEL and UEL proportions. Sulphur dioxide I am not too familiar with, but apparently when sprayed it oxidizes to form sulphuric acid.

Delivery methods apparently have a few options,

Various techniques have been proposed for delivering the aerosol precursor gases (H2S and SO2).[2] The required altitude to enter the stratosphere is the height of the tropopause, which varies from 11 km (6.8 miles/36,000 feet) at the poles to 17 km (11 miles/58,000 feet) at the equator.
Airliners could use lower-quality sulfur-rich fuels on higher altitudes. That approach would utilize regular flights and enable airlines to use cheaper fuels on long-distance flights. It would require separate fuel tanks for takeoff and landing in populated areas, due to toxicity and olfactory sensations of sulfur oxides.
Civilian aircraft including the Boeing 747-400 and Gulfstream G550/650, C-37A could be modified at relatively low cost to deliver sufficient amounts of required material.[29] Military aircraft such as the F15-C variant of the F-15 Eagle have the necessary flight ceiling, but limited payload. Military tanker aircraft such as the KC-135 Stratotanker and KC-10 Extender also have the necessary ceiling and have greater payload capacity.[4]
Modified artillery might have the necessary capability,[30] but requires a polluting and expensive gunpowder charge to loft the payload. Railgun artillery could be a non-polluting alternative.
High-altitude balloons can be used to lift precursor gases, in tanks, bladders or in the balloons' envelope. Balloons can also be used to lift pipes and hoses, but no moored balloon has ever been deployed to the necessary altitude.[citation needed]

I am really getting tired of seeing man think that he has all the answers and trying to play god. Man plans god laughs. It just reminds me of the tires dumped to create an artificial reef, how moronic can good intentions get. The down side to trying to cool the earth with these idiotic plans is we destroy what was naturally there, doing that job in the first place.

Ozone depletion: is a potential side effect of sulfur aerosols;[23][24] and these concerns have been supported by modelling.[25] However, this may only occur if high enough quantities of aerosols drift to, or are deposited in, Polar stratospheric clouds before the levels of CFCs and other ozone destroying gases fall naturally to safe levels because stratospheric aerosols, together with the ozone destroying gases, are responsible for ozone depletion.[26]

Also network dude, you are quite sad in trying to paint others in a dim light with a title like this. "They is Spraying Us!!!!!" Poor grammar and punctuation to try and demean the people who are probably more aware of this world than yourself. Shameful....

Cheers, Nuts

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IronNuts

wow. If my thread title hurt you this much, I'd be very cautious on the internet. There is some content out there that might be much more difficult to see, and I'd hate to have you punished anymore than you already have.

I'd just stay here until you feel safe.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

HA HA, just out of curiosity what part of my post would make you consider that the thread title hurt me? I am actually curious! It was a statement of how pathetic you and your attempts are.
I for one think you should be banned from posting your repetitive dribble which others unfortunately have to witness from time to time. I bet I could go through and find 200 similar post made by you stating the exact contrail rabble. Yet you claim you have no agenda? It is doing nothing more than spreading ignorance, something this site frowns on.
Now because I gave you some information that contradicts your stand point you go straight for an attack. This does nothing but act as a diversion from the information at hand. Now can you have a civil and intellectual conversation about this or are we going to go to school ground tactics? If you want to play, I am the bad ass kid on the school field...

Cheers, Nuts

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IronNuts

It is doing nothing more than spreading ignorance, something this site frowns on.

did you inhale some of that Hydrogen sulfide you mentioned earlier?

I bet I could go through and find 200 similar post made by you stating the exact contrail rabble.

I bet anyone can find a 1000 posts where the evidence for chemtrail is "just look up"

I for one think you should be banned from posting your repetitive dribble which others unfortunately have to witness from time to time.

So according to what you think and what I wagered anyone could find, should ATS put in a new clause in the T&C that id someone mentions looking up in a chemtrail thread that they will receive a post ban?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IronNuts

HA HA, just out of curiosity what part of my post would make you consider that the thread title hurt me? I am actually curious! It was a statement of how pathetic you and your attempts are.
I for one think you should be banned from posting your repetitive dribble which others unfortunately have to witness from time to time. I bet I could go through and find 200 similar post made by you stating the exact contrail rabble. Yet you claim you have no agenda? It is doing nothing more than spreading ignorance, something this site frowns on.
Now because I gave you some information that contradicts your stand point you go straight for an attack. This does nothing but act as a diversion from the information at hand. Now can you have a civil and intellectual conversation about this or are we going to go to school ground tactics? If you want to play, I am the bad ass kid on the school field...

Cheers, Nuts

Actually, you offered some further information which was just fine. The butt hurt tone was what made me think you were damaged. Since reading comprehension doesn't seem to be a driving force in your existence, I'll try to type this a bit slower for you.

"They" are the those who are always blamed for spraying people. If you venture into most chemtrail threads, you see a pattern emerge. My thread title was a play on that. Thusly explained here:

My "agenda" is also explained:

I have an interest in the topic since much like yourself, I really don't think playing God with unknown consequences is a great idea. If those who champion the chemtrail cause, would educate themselves on the reality of this topic, there would be many more watchdogs looking at the real aspects of this, then chasing Dane Wiggington's quest for dollars.

I would like to save you from farther damage, and ask that you please ignore anything I write, as it seems to really upset you.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Also network dude, you are quite sad in trying to paint others in a dim light with a title like this. "They is Spraying Us!!!!!" Poor grammar and punctuation to try and demean the people who are probably more aware of this world than yourself. Shameful....

I'd like to quickly jump in here. I'm not trying to denigrate anyone here, but when it comes to relevant education on subjects such as aviation and meteorology, most chemtrail believers are truly clueless.

Not that that's a bad thing in and of itself, but of course the irony is that the subject they're interested in (chemtrails) deals exactly with those topics. So they come in here and make proclamations on what those trails in the sky are, and often get offended when you point out a few oversights on their part relating to these pertinent subjects.

You'll often see chemtrail believers get angry when you even mention the word 'contrails'. Apparently they've been brainwashed to respond negatively to that word, as it is the word that debunkers use, who are in service of the devil/goverment/illuminati/aliens (choose your pick).

So instead of explaining why it can't be contrails with something along the lines of a scientific explanation, instead what you'll often see is a personal attack. Something along the lines of:

I for one think you should be banned from posting your repetitive dribble which others unfortunately have to witness from time to time. I bet I could go through and find 200 similar post made by you stating the exact contrail rabble. Yet you claim you have no agenda? It is doing nothing more than spreading ignorance, something this site frowns on..

You'd hope that this would be followed by an explanation of why exactly the contrail explanation is considered 'rabble' and why it leads to 'ignorance', but that's not the case. Apparently, these notions are taken as an a priori fact.

So Iron Nuts, I suggest you take your sweet time to explain what's wrong with the contrail explanation, and back it up with some good hard science.

Good luck

edit on 7201613 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

So why in the world did you start a thread just to get people all riled up about a subject you brought up for no reason at all? Do you still think people are so stupid as to not notice what's going on in our skies, around the world no less?

Is SAI the new buzz word for SRM/chemtrails, like Isis was the new buzz word for Al Qaeda?
Yes I heard about the new SAI term, explained by the jolly head of CIA, with reference to volcanic eruptions, as if that explains it all away as a 'natural phenomenon'. How goofy do you people think we are?
Try a new one on us. See if that deflects our attention from your goddamn $10 billion p/year project to kill populations.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Do you still think people are so stupid as to not notice what's going on in our skies, around the world no less?

Of course everyone sees the trails.. well.. those who pay attention to something other than their phone occasionally, that is.

It's just that most people have no idea what they're looking at or how it works. I'm afraid I'm going to have to count chemtrails believers among those people, because I've never seen any hint of them understanding the basics of meterorolgy and aviation involved.

For example, can you explain how a contrail forms, which circumstances are needed for them to either dissipate or persist, or whether they're any different from a Cirrus cloud. In fact, do you even know what a cirrus cloud is?

From all the video-and photographic material it's obvious that it's just regular commercial airliner leaving the trails, so it's have to be a worldwide operation involving all airlines and thousands of airliners to keep this operation going, never mind all the logistics and associated people surrounding aviation. We're dealing with millions of people here.

Despite all that, there is ZERO credible evidence. Care to explain that?

Is SAI the new buzz word for SRM/chemtrails, like Isis was the new buzz word for Al Qaeda?
Yes I heard about the new SAI term, explained by the jolly head of CIA, with reference to volcanic eruptions, as if that explains it all away as a 'natural phenomenon'. How goofy do you people think we are?
Try a new one on us. See if that deflects our attention from your goddamn $10 billion p/year project to kill populations.

Kill populations? That does sound incredibly goofy indeed. The earths population is still on the rise. Do you know any people who died of chemtrails? If so, why did it affect just them? Shouldn't it affect everyone if they want to kill populations?
edit on 7201613 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
about global temps, I have news for us

all the roof shingles are really dark and impossible to touch during the summer day......we could start there....next the concrete ,mass city.....

edit on 13-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: payt69
Did you see my first post in this thread? The quoted material has not been addressed. So why don't you guys do the research and tell me why the information that I have provided is not creditable? If a transcontinental flight could switch to a cheaper fuel at altitude do you think they might? Aircraft have multiple fuel bladders in the wings.
Also I am very informed in meteorology and aircraft, I have actual done ground school. I am aware of what a contrail is and consist of, hint, it does contain sulphur. All water particulates need to nucleate on a particulate before a cloud can start to form. If weather is of interest, then check out micro-burst and how baseball sized hail is formed.

Cheers, Nuts
edit on 14-7-2016 by IronNuts because: tired

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale
The reason why I mention the 200 posts is because they are from one person, and 200 was a safe estimate. I am sure there are probably a lot who answer just look up, but that doesn't account for everyone. I have posted before with researched information and it isn't addressed for whatever reason. Maybe he doesn't have a response or has his blinders on and won't take in other information. It isn't really up to me to speculate which you guys seem to love doing so much it appears.

Cheers, Nuts

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

I never used to believe in them until they were real above my house. Normal contrails do NOT stay bellowing in the air for an hour. Normal contrails don't coincidentally make everyone sick with a strange flu that doesn't seem to respond like it should.

It is not the flu. They ARE either culling us or trying to at least sabotage our immune systems for when they decided to accidentally release something more deadly.

Shearing the sheep before slaughtering them.

edit on 14-7-2016 by riley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IronNuts
a reply to: payt69
Did you see my first post in this thread? The quoted material has not been addressed. So why don't you guys do the research and tell me why the information that I have provided is not creditable? If a transcontinental flight could switch to a cheaper fuel at altitude do you think they might? Aircraft have multiple fuel bladders in the wings.

Cheers, Nuts

What higher altitudes? Can you be more specific?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join