It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They is spraying us!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The only C-17 crash was one that stalled during practice for an airshow.

You are right Zaphod, I was referencing the Alaska crash. I mistakenly remembered that as being cargo resulting in high aoa and stall. When I watch the video the characteristics seem similar to an unsecured cargo load with a shifting COG.

Cheers, Nuts

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IronNuts
a reply to: network dude

The chemtrail theory is that any trail lasting longer then a few minutes MUST be a chemtrail since contrails cannot persist.

I didn't realize that there is just one guideline for the chemtrail theory.

Perhaps you could explain what constitutes a chemtrail in your view then. Amazingly enough, the goal posts move often in this discussion. When the guy who produced the biggest chemtrail "documentary" to date admitted that contrails can persist, a new and improved version had to be thought up. It's not quite clear what all it entails as of now. Perhaps you know.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IronNuts How do you propose I do this on a forum. I can't mime it for you, I am going to have to use words.

Pretty easy. if you know a lot about contrails, that knowledge will transpire in what you present on this forum.

1. It is very ignorant to say geoengineering isn't happening as we know cloud seeding exists. As as been used to direct rainfall during monsoon season and for agricultural purposes.

Geoenginenring and weather modification are 2 different things though. Geoengineering has as it's goal to affect climate on a global (hence 'geo') scale, whereas weather modification concerns the local triggering of rain from existing potential rainclouds.

It's this distinction that often goes over the heads of chemtrail believers. It's really important to make that distinction though, to avoid confusion.

2. That is an assumption, as is this, maybe it would just take one major airline. It also could be that they just know they get cheaper fuel, better net profit, bigger bonus. Some people don't take the time to read, look at the bills that get passed.

How else would you explain all the video footage and pictures of airliners supposedly 'spraying chemtrails'? They cover the gamut of airlines all over the world, and when you track them on flightradar they turn out to be regular airliners taking passengers and cargo from A to B. So it's not just an assumption, but based on actual evidence. This is something you can check for yourself too, either by having a look at all the pictures and videos taken on youtube, or by checking for yourself using binoculars or a camera with a good zoom lens, in combination with flightradar software.

3. Just a guess but it probably would look like a contrail.

Why should it? Is there any other chemical which has the same properties of water, allowing for the exact same behaviour of contrails?

Yes I understand dust and other particulates are what are naturally there. As you mentioned the main reason a contrail forms is because it instantly nucleates to the particulates in the spent aircraft fuel. Also what I referenced was a proposal but usually that means that some thought has gone into the matter. When a bill is going to be passed it is a proposal, does that mean it's all fictional prior?

Cheers, Nuts

Sure there are a bunch of proposals when it comes to geoengineering. But that doesn't mean it's already being done. It's regarded as a last resort means to fight global warming, the reasoning being that it's better to have something but not need it than to need something but not have it.

Some of the proposals involve balloons releasing materials, others involve releasing the stuff with artillery, yet others involve a giant space mirror, or painting houses white. Yet none of these are being done right now.

The reason why we're debating the possibility of aircraft spraying stuff is because some people don't understand what a contrail is. And sure there are a lot contrails at times, and the patterns in the sky do look ominous in the same way a plane flying overhead would be ominous to a caveman 5000 years ago.

But once you know what you're looking at, it all becomes a lot less scary.
edit on 7201614 by payt69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IronNuts
a reply to: mrthumpy

The required altitude to enter the stratosphere is the height of the tropopause, which varies from 11 km (6.8 miles/36,000 feet) at the poles to 17 km (11 miles/58,000 feet) at the equator.

That is from my very first post in this thread, reading the full thread would be a good idea. It will help bring context as it shows all sides of this story.

Cheers, Nuts

Which is it then? There's a big difference between 36000 and 58000

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: riley

Everyone?

So, a whole town? A city?

What numbers are we talking about here?

Sorry I didn't take a poll or go to a football game and check. Just everyone we knew suddenly got a flu that was not normal and wasn't responding to the standard flu treatments.

Or it could have been the flu mysteriously and coincidentally appearing at that time.

It doesn't really matter as the expectation for proof would be to actually have a villain with a canister in his hand with an evil laugh, a curly mustache confessing very loudly. I already said I never used to believe in them. Maybe I'll just agree to do that as this is kind of like "Hey look I saw exactly the same thing!" type of discussion is just going to lead to them being attacked as eye witnesses.

I saw nothing.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Interesting. A bunch of people coming down with an infectious disease at around the same time. Certainly sounds suspicious...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

I don't know if it was infections that was the other strange thing about it. Couldn't figure out who was spreading it. If it was a flu it would've had to of been from somewhere central like a shopping center.

Or right under a flight path.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: riley

Yeah because something released 6 miles up is going to fall straight down

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Was half that distance.. though I will make inquiries on how to judge that sort of distance.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Was half that distance.. though I will make inquiries on how to judge that sort of distance.

You've seen trails at 15000ft? Wow!!! This is exactly the kind of damning evidence the chemtrail community has been waiting for. You could blow this thing wide open! Be a hero! Save mankind!!!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

See there's no point posting about that subject.. the responses are that antagonistic that even if people did have proof they probably would not post it.

For something you claim does not exist you seem very protective and really personally invested: !!!

Read carefully:

I Am not IN "the" chemtrail community. I just shared what I experienced.

If you have other thoughts and further opinions on that community please share your insights. Don't use the term attack my credibility like it's a slur. It's really annoying and a step down from saying "tinfoil hatters".

More importantly when you talk to people like crap you discourage others from posting their real life experiences.
edit on 19-7-2016 by riley because: grammar

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

See there's no point posting about that subject.. the responses are that antagonistic that even if people did have proof they probably would not post it.

For something you claim does not exist you seem very protective and really personally invested: !!!

Read carefully:

I Am not IN "the" chemtrail community. I just shared what I experienced.

If you have other thoughts and further opinions on that community please share your insights. Don't use the term attack my credibility like it's a slur. It's really annoying and a step down from saying "tinfoil hatters".

More importantly when you talk to people like crap you discourage others from posting their real life experiences.

Hate to tell you this but you certainly sound like one of them

Normal contrails do NOT stay bellowing in the air for an hour.

Normal contrails don't coincidentally make everyone sick with a strange flu that doesn't seem to respond like it should.

I already said I never used to believe in them.

Was half that distance.

You'd fit right in on any chemtrail page

edit on 19-7-2016 by mrthumpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Use a flight tracking application for you phone like FR24, or flight aware. With an app like that, you can tell the exact plane, tail number, altitude, type of plane, where it came from, and where it's going. All that is very helpful in determining key factors in this, like how high up a plane is.

For the record, planes usually don't make contrails below about 25,000ft. If they do, it's kind of a big deal and might go a long way in proving there is anything at all to the chemtrail meme. To date, no real evidence exists that hasn't been easily explained.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Why are you so shocked about peoples reactions about your claim? If you are claiming to see jet engine contrails at around 15,000 feet where you live then yes you are seriously wrong. This claim of "low contrails" is wide spread within the chemtrail community and it is just downright dishonest. Die-hard chemtrailers even have to lie about it or are just confused about perspective.

This person thinks that because they are flying at 17,000 feet then the trails are also at that height. It isn't proof but just ignorance.

The stupidity of Tanker Enemy (Rosario Marciano) in Italy with his claims of trails at 6,000 feet.

Here he is again with his ridiculous standard claim of 6,000 feet. He can't even get the ident of the aircraft correct. It is not a C-17 Globemaster but an Antonov 124.

Perspective seems to fool a lot of chemtrailers.

How far away is that contrail

edit on 19/7/2016 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I will look into this app. providing it's secure. That may help answer other questions.

I will keep the distance thing in mind thankyou.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

I had a real life experienced and shared it. I had no idea how rabid this little topic gets people.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I had a real life experienced and shared it. I had no idea how rabid this little topic gets people.

You saw some trails and decided they couldn't be contrails since contrails don't stay in the air for an hour because reasons, decided they were only at 15000ft because reasons and decided they gave everyone the flu that wasn't the flu because reasons

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

In all fairness, the chemtrail theory is based on ignorance and lies. If left unchecked, it spreads like fire in dry brush. It seems folks are happy to spread lies and fear as long as they feel like they are "awake". The die hard chemtrail pushers even have trained/brainwashed their disciples to not listen to, or believe anything the opposition says. (which is ironic, because everything we type can be verified for truth)

It only takes a little white lie to get you hooked. Like where someone told you at some point that contrails can't persist, so anything you see in the sky that lasts longer than a few minutes MUST be a chemtrail. It matters not that science has been studying persistent trail for many reasons for almost 100 years, all that's needed is for you to believe that little nugget of crap, and you are a transformed believer.

If you are truly interested in facts and truth, ask questions, and VERIFY the answers you get. Make sure you ask professionals, or seek information from a reputable site. They would include university sites, NASA sites, Science based sites, or you could even contact your local weather person via facebook, or other social media. Just find a source you trust.
If you see a donate button, chances are, you are on a chemtrail site looking to exploit your lack on knowledge and dig into your bank account.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Oh yes we really try hard at denying ignorance when it comes to chemtrails here.

And amazingly it has actually changed the way a few see contrails that they had thought were chemtrails...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

But you haven't really had a "real life experience". You are simply scaring yourself through ignorance. You have been told repeatedly to get the flight tracking software and use it in combination with what you are seeing. You will be surprised just how far away you can see aircraft and the contrails they produce in real time.

As an enthusiast I hate to see aviation butchered in this fashion. That is all you ever see on the likes of You Tube with constant claims from chemtrail believers that aircraft shouldn't be flying that close, etc. These claims are also peddled by the "click to donate" so-called chemtrail leaders on their websites. The result is that the ignorance merry go round continues to spin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join