It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crisis Actors Needed - Jacksonville Fl

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Woke up this morning and was scrolling through Facebook and someone posted screenshots and a link to this craigslist ad.

Craigslist Crisis Actors Needed

I'm from Jacksonville so of course this caught my attention. The post reads like other similar ads I've seen shared here. I don't remember them actually amounting to any events actually happening, but figured it was worth sharing, just in case. Someone in the Facebook post of this ad said they were going to actually contact them and see what happens. If anything of note happens I'll share the info here.

edit on 10-7-2016 by PaidShill because: Screenshot added

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Funny they were advertising for crisis actors in Dallas and the page got removed the same day of the shootings. I'm not screaming false flag far from it but it is a little strange.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: PaidShill

These events are used as a training exercise to better prepare

I've participated in such scenarios for training. What's not believable here is the offer of money. Sounds far fetched.
We usually just divided up in groups - one group designated to lie still and act wounded, another to be hysterical, etc. and then the next go-round, everybody trades places. It's basically training for catastrophic events such as tornado, terrorist attack, whatever.

The amount of money sounds off.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I wish stuff like this happened in my area. I should move. Toronto here i come?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
Funny they were advertising for crisis actors in Dallas and the page got removed the same day of the shootings. I'm not screaming false flag far from it but it is a little strange.

There an off chance there's screen caps of that? I'm not saying I don't believe you but if they were out there they would be pretty important in light of those events.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I will shoot myself if the price is right.

In all honesty though I've never really bought into the whole crisis actor thing. All it would take would be one person to say 'actually it didn't go down like that and no I didn't lose my legs' and the whole thing would be up in the air.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

The amount of money sounds off.

The aid says they are looking for professionals only and are not willing to train or deal with the untrained.

So with that th money doesn't sound all the off for an all day event.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

I will shoot myself if the price is right.

In all honesty though I've never really bought into the whole crisis actor thing. All it would take would be one person to say 'actually it didn't go down like that and no I didn't lose my legs' and the whole thing would be up in the air.

Exactly my thoughts! I considered replying just to make some cash hehe.

It states that whoever was involved would have to sign an NDA but that still doesn't guarantee tight lips.

I really doubt any federal agency would recruit from Craigslist for any sort of event that would be deemed ATS.

I mainly posted here for conversations sake and for posterity.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Funny, people keep saying that and yet nobody seems to have actually seen it, much less posted it.

@ OP - anybody emailed them for a response? No offense, but this "ad" seems to tick off a couple of the standard CT boxes. The beauty of Craigslist being anonymity means anybody can post anything they want. Fun!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PaidShill

There an off chance there's screen caps of that? I'm not saying I don't believe you but if they were out there they would be pretty important in light of those events.

Yea must be some sonewhere it popped up on my newsfeed I'll see if I can find it.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: sg1642

Funny, people keep saying that and yet nobody seems to have actually seen it, much less posted it.

@ OP - anybody emailed them for a response? No offense, but this "ad" seems to tick off a couple of the standard CT boxes. The beauty of Craigslist being anonymity means anybody can post anything they want. Fun!

I have seen a screenshot of the advert. Either way I highly, highly doubt if there was some kind of conspiracy afoot that people involved would be recruited from craigslist.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
ACOTORS NEEDED...

Yes, I think that says it all...can't even spell actors, someone having a wind up methinks

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

One person said they did email them, so it's a matter of seeing if anyone replies.

I seriously doubt anything will come of this post seeing as the likelihood of it being a hoax is somewhat good.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: destination now

ACOTORS NEEDED...

Yes, I think that says it all...can't even spell actors, someone having a wind up methinks

Mandela Effect. That's how we spell it in my timeline.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: PaidShill
a reply to: Shamrock6

One person said they did email them, so it's a matter of seeing if anyone replies.

I seriously doubt anything will come of this post seeing as the likelihood of it being a hoax is somewhat good.

I agree and whoever does reply to them must be careful not to provide any info such as social security number, bank account details or suchlike or they could find themselves the victim of identity theft or fraud.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

lol..star for that

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: destination now

ACOTORS NEEDED...

Mandela Effect. That's how we spell it in my timeline.

Oh no I slipped time lines again!

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
c'mon this is a conspiracy board

who really put that ad in ? was it faked ?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Doesnt work this way. No one gets paid. And no contractors are ever used. Volunteers support the exercises

Fake ad, wrong, wrong wrong.

MS, 1st Responder
Advanced Disaster Life Support
EMT/ERT
FEMA/Dept Homeland Security
Region 2 South, Wayne County Michigan, USA

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Doesnt work this way. No one gets paid. And no contractors are ever used. Volunteers support the exercises

Fake ad, wrong, wrong wrong.

MS, 1st Responder
Advanced Disaster Life Support
EMT/ERT
FEMA/Dept Homeland Security
Region 2 South, Wayne County Michigan, USA

Why did you have to go and spoil the fun? I wanted to see where it went, dammit.

ETA - our resident FEMA camp worker (joke) is spot on. I've never participated in an exercise with paid actors playing the victims or aggressors.
edit on 10-7-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join