It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM: When Terrorism Became The Vehicle For The "Social Justice" Warrior (SJW) Movement

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Because of Dallas, BLM is now viewed as a hate group instead of a peaceful activist group. Any credibility they might have had is completely gone. With that comes loss of support and eventually loss of members. Perhaps they'll try to re-image, maybe modify the name or something, but in all likelihood it's probably too late.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cleverhans

Were they peaceful?

Black Lives Matter Threaten Violence Against Whites Who Vote Trump:

Blood Spilled At Violent Anti-Trump Rally:

Trump Rally - MAC-10 "Assault Weapon" Fired by Black Lives Matter Protester in Chicago Streets:

Black Lives Matter Activist Assaulted Young Girl with Donald Trump Sticker:

Regressive Left Shuts Down Chicago Trump Rally by "Some Black Guy":

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hmmm.....

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Woah and all those other SJW's are nodding their heads and clapping!

On Sunday at a Black Lives Matter protest held in Portland, Oregon, an unidentified protester told other attendees that they need to murder cops if they feel as though they are being pulled over for a crime that they did not commit.

"You pull your pistol out and you f#ing bust that," he demanded. "You pull your pistol out and you bust that, because at the end of the day, it’s going to be you against them."

The militant protester continued: "And I promise you, if they go about they burden of whatever they said you doing, you pull your pistol out and you f#ing bust that. You pull your pistol out and you bust that, because at the end of the day, it’s going to be you against them."

www.dailywire.com...

Under Bush "defenders of the constitution" were labelled potential terrorists.

Under Obama....
Another Black Shooter Targeted White People - 1 Dead, 3 Injured Including 1 Officer

edit on 12-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The 7 Stages Of An Extremist Hate Group

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ya dude, we get it. You gots beef with SJWs. So much so that you have turned into an anti-SJW SJW. Just stop. Why give them power with your seething resentment? Log off and go live your life. Take a baby aspirin, just in case.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Hey whatever, libertarians have been labelled by the government as "potential terrorists" for over a decade (which is discrimination), yet we haven't really hurt anybody (we respect not harming others or their property it being core to our philosophy), and here after a few short years SJW ideals are already getting people murdered, yet I'm the snip for analyzing it?

When is HLS there going to hold up a BLM sign? If we deserved one for doing nothing then surely they should already be getting rounded up.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Because painting every BLM activist with one broad brush is rational.

As rational as painting every soldier as a baby killer.

As rational as painting every cop as a murdering pig.

As rational as painting every Muslim as a terrorist.

As rational as painting every millenial as a lazy millidiot.

As rational as painting every woman as weak and every while male as emasculated.

As rational as labeling people striving for social justice as a bad thing.

As rational as blaming hungry people for their hunger.

As rational as creating threads like this and expecting someone whose coping mechanisms may not be nearly as advanced as your own to react.

I don't get it, but okay.

edit on 7/12/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Who in this entire site said every BLM activist is a terrorist or whatever?

Nice try

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Who in this entire site said every BLM activist is a terrorist or whatever?

Nice try

Oh so they're not all in the vehicle?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The vehicle as a whole promotes it both subconsciously and consciously, overtly and covertly. The vehicle gives rise to it, as is now just simple reality, and its only just getting started.

Apologies if I didn't write that clear enough anywhere herein.

How many people have to die from people buying into to this CRT/PS bigot doctrine before you'll stop apologizing for BLM and its ilk?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
And there you go again OP, painting every Social Justice Warrior with one broad stroke.

MLK would roll over in his grave as would Gandhi.

You can't stereotype everyone in one demographic subset. It never works.

All Asians are not the same. All minorities are not the same. All Republicans are not as stupid as Sean Hannity. All Social Justice Warriors are not who you portray them to be.

You're quoting the 12 year old prepubescent boys at gamer-gate again.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Watch that last video, dudes are calling for people to go around and start gunning cops down, just after the Dallas event (where there have been at least 2 other copycat events).

That crowd are clearly extra diverse, it being an BLM event, are you telling me those aren't likely SJW minded sorts out there nodding their heads, clapping while NOT showing signs of disapproval? Set it full screen and take a good look.

Those guys are calling for murder. Mass murder by the masses. That crowd is not protesting back, instead many nod and clap. And I'm the one insane in the membrane?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Watch that last video, dudes are calling for people to go around and start gunning cops down, just after the Dallas event (where there have been at least 2 other copycat events).

That crowd are clearly extra diverse, it being an BLM event, are you telling me those aren't likely SJW minded sorts out there nodding their heads, clapping while NOT showing signs of disapproval?

Those guys are calling for murder. Mass murder by the masses. That crowd is not protesting back, instead many nod and clap. And I'm the one insane in the membrane?

I'm not saying they're not insane or wrong or anything of the sort, I'm saying that by calling them Social Justice Warriors you are insulting me, MLK, Gandhi and any true real social Justice Warrior. I am a social Justice Warrior and I'm not like that. Find a new label bro.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Are you not a social justice warrior? You just said you are one, but if someone calls you one then that makes them a bigot??? Following that logic, from now on if a Democrat calls a Republican a Republican then that would mean they are being a bigot.

Do note you came in here getting all offended, for me showing clear signs that BLM is a clear SJW organization, and collectively it is calling for murder and murder is happening (FACTS). It's not like I made a thread about YOU and now you're here defending yourself.

This is nuts lol

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
Ya dude, we get it. You gots beef with SJWs. So much so that you have turned into an anti-SJW SJW. Just stop. Why give them power with your seething resentment? Log off and go live your life. Take a baby aspirin, just in case.

No we have a beef with violent hate groups, especially when they have the full support of government and the media.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
the new nazis...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Are you not a social justice warrior? You just said you are one, but if someone calls you one then that makes them a bigot??? Following that logic, from now on if a Democrat calls a Republican a Republican then that would mean they are being a bigot.

Do note you came in here getting all offended, for me showing clear signs that BLM is a clear SJW organization, and collectively it is calling for murder and murder is happening (FACTS). It's not like I made a thread about YOU and now you're here defending yourself.

This is nuts lol

I think I'm confused then. So are you saying BLM is the same as MLK or Gandhi? Is that what you're saying? That's a bit nuts.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Baton Rouge Police And ATF Disrupt Planned Attack Against Police Officers

Dear people who support BLM: How many videos of BLM people calling for murder would you have to see, how many shootings would it take, how many would have to die before you'll go 'hey, this IS a racist/hate group'?

Would it be 10 videos and 100 dead? No? Fine, would 1,000 videos and 10,000 dead be enough? What's the upper limit on this thing?

Here goes a good way to get shot:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

You mean like the police?!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join