It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM: When Terrorism Became The Vehicle For The "Social Justice" Warrior (SJW) Movement

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
With this "Black Lives Matter" organization, on the surface is a mere activist movement to stop cops from gunning down blacks. Yet in full view it's a vehicle for the more grand Social Justice Movement. Where I believe such an (on the surface) movement has real merits, as it too disgusts me the way police are trained to unload whenever they fire, given that when underhandedly introducing to a major integral minority segment of society the attitudes & tactics of hateful SJW bigotry, of course all hell is going to break loose.

WARNING: Graphic content.

Shooting to kill: Why police are trained to fire fatal shots
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- After the shooting death of a 12-year-old Cleveland boy at the hands of a police officer came the familiar question: Why did they have to kill him? Why didn't they shoot the gun out of his hand or shoot him in the leg? Police responded with the familiar refrain: We don't shoot to maim. If there is a threat that requires lethal force, we shoot to kill.

It's important to understand that this brand of a movement has its roots in "PC" "Social Justice Warrior" culture. It's founders are self-professed "social justice activists", whom are also self-professed Feminists (from which the Social Justice Warrior culture framework was founded).

An example Feminist attitude from online social media.

Why Isn’t There a Men’s History Month? | Women's History Month | MTV News
1:24 - "people probably cant name the 3 women that started Black Lives Matter; which is one of the most important movements of our lifetime"

In that "MTV News" clip there you can see those Feminists underscore how great and important Black Lives Matters is. Here goes 2 of the 3 founders the girl laments that nobody's heard of:

Alicia Garza

en.wikipedia.org...
Born in 1981, Alicia Garza is a self-described “queer” social-justice activist who reveres the Marxist revolutionary, former Black Panther, and convicted cop-killer Assata Shakur for her contributions to the “Black Liberation Movement.”

Opal Tometi

opaltometi.com...
A transnational feminist, Ms. Tometi supports and helps shape the strategic work of Pan African Network in Defense of Migrant Rights, and the Black Immigration Network (BIN) international and national formations respectively, dedicated to people of African descent. She has presented at the United Nations and participated with the UN’s Global Forum on Migration and Commission on the Status of Women.

Now that we have a more clear picture of the full Black Lives Matter platform, lets consider some of the well-known tactics of SJW's: treats of rape & murder (to their targets and their targets families), "Doxxing" (finding the targets personal information and posting it online encouraging people to go rape/torture/murder them), contacting their targets places of employment to get them fired, and so on.

Given the harsh and delicate history of "blacks" & "whites" in America, and the inherent outcry the nature of modern police shootings do merit, what more dangerous of a place to launch a slick semi-covert vehicle for the general Social Justice Warrior platform?

Black Lives Matter Radio Host Calls for Race War & Cop-Killing
www.truthrevolt.org...
An apparent Black Lives Matter activist reportedly delivered a shocking and violently racist rant during a live Internet broadcast on BlogTalkRadio Tuesday night, declaring it is “open season on killing whites and white police officers.”

Protesters Chant 'What Do We Want, Dead Cops'

Black Lives Matter Chant Called 'Disgusting' By Police - 'Pigs In A Blanket, Fry 'Em Like Bacon!'

Megyn Kelly CONFRONTS #BLACKLIVESMATTER Activist Over RACIST Video THREATENINGTo KILL "CRACKAS"

Given the wicked nature of the SJW sentiment, coupling it with such a tedious issue, its hard to see it not as being a deliberate goal of creating chaotic social meltdown (which I call "Social Group Warfare (SGW)"). And this is what we're seeing, as evidenced by the recent Dallas shooting at the Black lives Matter protest, but even before that:

2014 killings of NYPD officers

Cop shot dead: Kentucky State Trooper killer suspect was 'Black Lives Matter' activist

I only just recently got around to noticing this whole "SJW" social turmoil ordeal, to which one of my initial responses was "this is some crazy Social Group Warfare (SGW) agenda going on". By agenda, my impression this was all some big design given its grandiosity. So then today I learned how the POTUS endorses it:

Obama defends Black Lives Matter movement
www.pbs.org...
Defending the Black Lives Matter movement, President Barack Obama said Thursday the protests are giving voice to a problem happening only in African-American communities, adding, “We, as a society, particularly given our history, have to take this seriously.”

Obama said the movement, which sprung up after the deaths of unarmed black men in Florida, Missouri and elsewhere, quickly came to be viewed as being opposed to police and suggesting that other people’s lives don’t matter. Opponents have countered that “all lives matter.”

What irony given that the government is training these cops to unload when they fire, which has got to be the biggest thing ensuring alleged suspects end up dead, and inherently sensationalize the events when video gets leaked. This very thing happened the day of the Dallas shooting:

With four shots fired into a car, it is extremely lucky that the woman and her daughter were not harmed. www.copblock.org...
Police Shoot Boyfriend For Grabbing Requested ID

These cops should better exercise restraint in firing, and then in how many shots they fire. But the Federal Government, which Obama represents, has militarized the police, and nowadays to "neutralize" a suspect means he's DEAD, while any videos documenting it are sure to be dramatic and thus sure to foment outcry. Given this set of dynamics, like in the case of the BLM founders setting up an SJW vehicle sure to lead to social chaos, Obama in supporting it would be the same kind of guilty.

edit on 9-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Black lives will matter when the dark side of black culture is addressed and fundamentally overhauled. Until then, the nation will not wholeheartedly support a movement which chooses NOT to address the roots of their own hypocrisy and ongoing willful and accepted failings; chalking it up to endless oppression and racism.

These are the promotions and sensentionalizations of:

1. Drugs, and drug selling.

2. Sociopathic music.

3. The "Money over everything" mentality, even at the expense of your own race and community.

4. A COMPLETE COMMITTAL to never snitch or inform LE of the very things that are destroying your community but you are benefiting from.

5. The only oppression experienced is due to criminal activity which is condoned on the bases of the "survival" card.

6. A misguided allegence to leaders whom promise benefits most believe are a given considering the race of the current POTUS. = education is unimportant, just money..

Please add to the list! We need to confront reality. Most are infuriated and active without confronting their own part in what they're experiencing. Either that, or they feel justified in whatever they're doing, legitimate or criminal, and simply won't accept responsibility.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Quit yer frelling whining.
You people have been crowing about your "culture war" for decades.

Welcome to the trenches.
K~

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

2. Sociopathic music.

3. The "Money over everything" mentality, even at the expense of your own race and community.

The same News Media that DRIVES the endless pattern of mass shootings is owned by the same mega-conglomerates that push the bling bling "vulture culture" music out endlessly across the airwaves. Being bling bling isn't some inherent "natural" socio-type. They're preyed upon, and unfortunately they would seem to buy into it. Here in Tampa there are multiple rim RENTAL shops. I cant even make this up. It's been there forever.

The system IS bent on screwing over the most economically challenged. But we all get screwed by the same system, which we all need to recognize together, is what I've preached for over a decade.
edit on 9-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

I dunno who you hang out with but aside from number six I never see a racial decide in my world.

Before you ask I'm a mutt.

Colors are just there to confuse us. Ask any colorblind person.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: EternalShadow

2. Sociopathic music.

The same News Media that DRIVES the endless pattern of mass shootings is owned by the same mega-conglomerates that push the bling bling "vulture culture" music out endlessly across the airwaves. Being bling bling isn't some inherent "natural" socio-type. They're preyed upon, and unfortunately they would seem to buy into it. Here in Tampa there are multiple rim RENTAL shops. I cant even make this up. It's been there forever.

The system IS bent on screwing over the most economically challenged. But we all get screwed by the same system, which we all need to recognize together, is what I've preached for over a decade.

And I appreciate and applaud your efforts, sincerely.

There is an answer to it all and the answer is "No". Identifying those that prey upon the "culture" merely states that businesses know better the needs and wants of a particular race, better than that race knows of themselves. That's no good. So you might chalk it up to simple consumerism, but even then that strips the identity of the culture seeing how it was given and not expressed.

That's what I mean about the fundamental overhaul of the dark side. Most people will think of black culture as money, jewelry, cars, women, marijuana, random acts of violence whenever it suits them, ignorance, laughable ways of dressing and adornments, etc.

Change needs to happen, because if the black community can only identify with the joke they present and the fades they accept, then there's no hope of salvaging what truly makes them individuals.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus

I dunno who you hang out with but aside from number six I never see a racial decide in my world.

Colors are just there to confuse us. Ask any colorblind person.

You're not a mutt, you're a man... a human being above all this sh#t.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Right!

We're all individuals, unless we adhere to these racist social groupings. I dont merely scream "freedom", I scream true "individualality".

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
They haven't a chance in hell.
NO bigots will ever succeed.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
They haven't a chance in hell.
NO bigots will ever succeed.

Unless you react to their bigotry. That's when they win and we all lose.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Right!

We're all individuals, unless we adhere to these racist social groupings. I dont merely scream "freedom", I scream true "individualality".

Exactly! A people that has and continually influences so many aspects of other lives through art, entertainment, sports and you name it should carry themselves with heads on high! It's weak to allow incidents and bigotry to lay low a certain racial group.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Not until an appropriate trigger event occurs that we can sink our teeth into.
Perhaps a leader who fits the bill, who knows?
I wasn't moving on that guy's ranch, even though I knew it was wrong,Waco happened while I was at Hood.
Nothing so far is a clear cut attack either,they all fell formulaic and contrived,the murderers having minimal skill and only killing a hand full where a pro could clear the area.
We hold our skills close as we HAD hoped we wouldn't need them anymore.
THOSE who would use them for skin are base and deluded ultimately.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Guess I shouldn't have made this piece so balanced, if I wanted a hit...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyosaurus

Please do not say that. I have some wonderful grandchildren . That was the start of my anti-Obama crusade right there.
Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Ok. But let me clarify that it is not just the African American community who glorify and peddle drugs. They are not the only people who have a money over everything mentality. They are not the only people who have an order of silence when it comes to things that happen. They are not they because them is all of us. And when you stop scapegoating maybe you can help solve the issue.

Honestly you can see mirror images at all levels of every ethnic group but I still see the biggest division as an economic one.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
US Cops: When Terrorism Became The Vehicle For The "To Protect and to Serve" Movement...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Cops do tend to be some power tripping sociopathic bastards. Like other professions that have a badge. But not all people with badges whom powertrip are whites.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyosaurus

Ok. But let me clarify that it is not just the African American community who glorify and peddle drugs. They are not the only people who have a money over everything mentality. They are not the only people who have an order of silence when it comes to things that happen. They are not they because them is all of us. And when you stop scapegoating maybe you can help solve the issue.

Honestly you can see mirror images at all levels of every ethnic group but I still see the biggest division as an economic one.

Scapegoating?? Your entire response is nothing but!!

Saying "they're not the only people.. " doesn't correct the problems and ills of the people who are marching in protest of problems that have stigmatized their race so bad it makes it difficult to not be overly cautious when being interacted with or policed!
The problem is so rampant, that those that are doing the right things get caught in the crossfire and then BLM uses them to justify those that aren't doing the right things! Why isn't BLM marching their ass off in Chicago!!??? Why?? Are they scared of their own people or just the truth??

Which race started "the knockout game"?
Which race is killing themselves faster than any police department ever could?

It's about taking PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY, ADMITTING THERE'S A PROBLEM, AND FINDING SOLUTIONS.

If a community wants businesses to return to their area, that community needs to conduct themselves accordingly in order for that to happen. No one in their right mind is going to open anything but a liquor store with a bulletproof booth inside in certain neighborhoods! I say that to mean why only a liquor store, AND why the bulletproof sales booth? No one is boycotting the liquor stores! What is going on in that particular neighborhood that requires pretty much every business to have a bulletproof sales booth with the pass-through for transactions?? Think about that without blaming or deflecting. Is that OK and acceptable??
edit on 9-7-2016 by EternalShadow because: a correction

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Oh gee, he was a Black Panther..www.click2houston.com...

We are SO lucky these people don't recruit good talent.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join