It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Shooter confession...something very fishy.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Thank you. Admittedly, the first thing I thought when I heard of the shooting was "My, how convenient". This has come close to knocking the Clinton email shenanigans completely out of the news cycle.

I wish I hadn't grown up so cynical.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I don't think it's that strange...By repeating that he was not part BLM, I think he did this to separate his violent protest vs. a peacfeful protest...This is no false flag not this time!

The article i found tells a little about Johnson's beliefs and who he basically held a allegiance to...

And on social media, Johnson left traces of a militant mindset. Johnson’s profile photo on Facebook shows him in a dashiki, holding a clenched fist in the air. Johnson’s cover photos are a black liberation flag and a black power fist.

thedailybeast

He had had enough and set out to make his move.....However, with that said I believe his position in the military was probably more along the lines of special ops.. They are not gonna tell you that...His tactical maneuvers were too good to have just been a Reservist Mason!! Not sure if the video of him killing that cop shows him using double tap but i am quite certain he did...The way he shoots at the wall in the opposite direction of the officer as a deflection shows he has a lot of skill. This guy was highly trained! Go back and watch that video you will see Johnson shoot at wall, cop looks up and moves away from gunfire only to be completely blindsided by Johnson...

Perhaps he kept separating himself from BLM because he wanted his Militant members recognized and wanted to GIVE them the credit!! He maybe believed this was such a Great thing to do!! and wanted bragging rights....

Pax

He knew exactly

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
and the fact that they sent a robot in there with a bomb to blow the guy up was just like WOW! they didn`t want this guy coming out alive and talking to anyone.a robot bomb to blow someone up has never been done before by the police so they wanted this dead and not just dead but DEAD!

Well, to this point I definitely think that they had to kill the guy, and although this had never been done before here, this is being done in Iraq and Afghanistan, and that's where the idea came from. During my listening to NPR today they were interviewing a college professor and they asked her what she thought about the police killing this suspect like this. She said she was highly disturbed by it because every citizen deserved due process and she thought it was outrageous that some would act as judge, jury and executioner. I thought that was the dumbest thing I'd ever heard. It's legitimate to kill someone sometimes...that's why police have snipers. This was no different. He was a continuing threat. He had no due process...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: Reverbs
I think you missed my sarcasm. I don't believe for a second one dude pulled this off. Hence the allusion to the magic bullet and another shooting from a Lone wolf who was never really alone. "Oswald".

Ahhh...roger that. I think I was just so creeped out by your avatar that I missed it...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

Sorry.

I didn't mean staged in a literal sense but metaphoric.

Trust me. No conspiracy spooks in this in my eyes. To me a lone gunman kind of makes sense. The media are the spooks on all of this.

I meant that the two previous cases where cops shot citizens kinda set the stage for this ambush. Those two cases may have lined the tumblers up and unlocked the gunner.

Yeah...totally agree. Whether this was staged (conspiracy) or truly what is being presented (a lone nut), the killings this week definitely lined up the tumblers for the action. I would posit however that this guy was a powder keg waiting for a spark.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Wow, alot of priests in this thread. Im half expecting the Pope to turn up any moment

I am the Pope. Omni Omni V O R my son.
Oh good, have you got some of those crackers an wine?

Dang! I don't! I had some chicks over to the Vatican, and we were all like getting naked in the fountain and just pounding the communal wine...it was awesome! Then we got the munchies cause we smoked some of the incense so I was like, hey, who wants some tomato soup!? And the girls were all like...meeeeee! So we made some tomato soup and grilled cheese, but Candy (I think that's just her stage name), was like, "I want some crackers with my soup!" So...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
agreed, he wasn`t a suspect he admitted to the police negotiators that he did it and he will try to kill more of them, so in this case the police were just the executioneer.The police weren`t the judge or jury because the guy admitted that he did it and the sentence for murdering a police officer in texas is the death penalty.if anything the police saved the good citizens of texas a lot of time and money by carrying out the death sentence.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
He had had enough and set out to make his move.....However, with that said I believe his position in the military was probably more along the lines of special ops.. They are not gonna tell you that...His tactical maneuvers were too good to have just been a Reservist Mason!! Not sure if the video of him killing that cop shows him using double tap but i am quite certain he did...The way he shoots at the wall in the opposite direction of the officer as a deflection shows he has a lot of skill. This guy was highly trained! Go back and watch that video you will see Johnson shoot at wall, cop looks up and moves away from gunfire only to be completely blindsided by Johnson...
Pax

He knew exactly

lawofficer.com...

You can't even teach that.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
agreed, he wasn`t a suspect he admitted to the police negotiators that he did it and he will try to kill more of them, so in this case the police were just the executioneer.The police weren`t the judge or jury because the guy admitted that he did it and the sentence for murdering a police officer in texas is the death penalty.if anything the police saved the good citizens of texas a lot of time and money by carrying out the death sentence.

Oh yeah...either way when he made that decision, when he pulled that trigger that night...he was a dead man.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I thought it was a little odd that he would specifically say he wasn't with BLM also -- or the way I heard it on the news, "not associated with any group." If he cared enough about BLM etc to not want to tarnish their name (why else would you think to make a statement like that unless you were asked, IMO) then it seems to stand to reason he'd be sympathetic or supportive in some way, though not necessarily that he did this act "for" BLM. But I'm waiting to hear audio of this statement. Maybe he didn't say it at all, and someone higher up is trying to protect BLM from being demonized any more than they already are in some circles. Dead men can't talk; what if it had gone differently and he was arrested and made a statement in support of them? Would have been bad publicity. I find it hard to believe that police negotiators had a full on conversation with this guy while he was busy trying to shoot everyone, but it's not outside the realm of possibility. I thought it was odd that they reported he shot himself and then later corrected that he had been killed with a bomb wielding robot. Seems hard to get the two mixed up. "No, the last guy 'shot himself.' Let's make this one different."

Everything about this just seems fishy to me. If I understand the convoluted story correctly, two people were arrested and then (I read) were released. Then three more were arrested and "not cooperative " in custody, and I haven't heard anything else about them. I think two of these were the same ones seen putting a camo bag into a car and fleeing the scene, and the third was a woman that I never heard any details about where or why she was arrested? What happened to the bombs he claimed to have planted, he did have bomb making materials in his house according to the report I heard earlier.

I'm honestly surprised something like this hasn't happened sooner. I think we can all agree that most cops are good people trying to make a positive difference and these officers did not deserve to be gunned down, but people are sick and tired of seeing the bad ones literally get away with murder. I've felt the country was at a boiling point for something like this to happen for a while now...

I'm rambling so I'll just leave it at that.
edit on 8-7-2016 by duke396 because: forgot something

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The day before this event in Dallas I posted an op about the lone nut shooter in Virginia in 2007, a Korean student who murdered 32 innocent Americans.

It’s a serious op though a bit tongue in cheek going over the strange fact that the day of this event in Virginia almost 10 years ago I inadvertently ordered an anchovy pizza and didn’t realize I was eating meat...as I was a vegetarian and didn’t realize I had eaten it until later. I do associate this unconscious eating of meat with the murder of these 32 people in some strange connective syndrome I don’t understand. In any case it also speculates on the very type of killer this Dallas nut is as possibly being influenced by some remote control black operations( MK ultra) they call non lethal weapons: ELF. Microwave energy etc…

The op is here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Research indicates the Dallas killer was a loner and one of the few followers of a militant black group called African American Defense League. A small group with connections to the New Black Panther Party...The party has disavowed any connection to them. The leader of this group, that advocates the open killing of police, is named Mauricelm-Lei Millere.

Interestingly, the leader of the New Black Panther party Malik Zulu Shabazz claims Millere is a agent provocateur.

www.thedailybeast.com... g.html
edit on 8-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

go to the link and then to US NEWS...I DONT KNOW WHY THE DOPES MESSED UP THE DIRECT LINK

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Very Odd the link above is not working anymore that reveals this AADL hate group that the Dallas killer was associated with

I don't know why the link died.

Its on the daily beast

www.thedailybeast.com... go there now cause the link to the page isn't working but the article is still up

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I am still waiting for a thread from Domo on that supposed African American group in Dallas that does military marching complete with chanting in a Dallas park on Saturdays including carrying firearms and dueling with dull machetes. Lead by former Army Rangers apparently.

Back to the OP. I do not find it odd really. Protest was organized at least in part by BLM. Dude was going to kill a bunch of cops. Makes sense to seperate yourself from BLM. Of course it makes more sense to simply not carry out this act during a peaceful protest but the guy had already reached his breaking point and wasnt thinking fully clearly i suppose. I degress.

Also, we only have to go one what the authorities are telling us he said during these negotiations. They also initially said 4 shooters and this guy offed himself with a self gun shot wound so who knows what to believe?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Wait, are you and Reverbs the same person? Are you also running the other priests in this thread? Did I accidentally stumble into a thread of you talking to yourself through various accounts?

Sorry....

*backs slowly away from thread*

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So, we're in Dallas, there's up to 4 shooters and the patsy that gets caught and executed before he can give his side of the story is ex military.......did this happen anywhere near Dealy Plaza or Elm St?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

Bingo!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I read last night while it was happening, he said he was angry with BLM as well..not radical enough. Could just be misinformation?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I find it extremely fishy that they are now saying there was only one shooter.

What about all the talk of "at least two shooters", "triangulation of bullets", "shooters on top of high buildings as well as down below"?

We have video of the shooter killing the cop behind the pillar at street level. So that must be Micah Johnson then. Did he take elevators up and down buildings to also shoot from rooftops?

Also, at the beginning of the shootings, you could hear a very large caliber automatic weapon. It doesn't seem to me that the gun he shot the cop with in plain sight was this high caliber weapon. Or was this weapon used by the police at the beginning of the shootings. Or did the shooter dump it and continue with a lighter weapon?

???

soulwaxer
edit on 9-7-2016 by soulwaxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
So let me get 5his straight. The shooter, in the middle of a killing spree. Decides to call the people that he is in the middle of murdering, give them his name and confess and then proceed to and have a little question and answer session with the police in which he conveniently answers most of the big questions, like motive, but also is quick to make sure that the cops dont mistakenly connect him to blm. Or any other groups. I guess the only thing we're missing is a signed confession written on the inside of a boat with a sharpie..... on a side note has anybody noticed that these mass murderers that that survive. when they go to trial we always READ about what they said or did. But we never get to see it or hear it from their own voice. because they're always closed trials media is not allowed to bring cameras. Or wharever the excuse...(Timothy McVeigh, loughner, Tsarnaev). why does anybody take the government or the authorities at their word. Show me the audio recordings of him having the conversations with the police. show me the video that you know they have. because in a court of law. without them, they are nothing more than hearsay. Without them they are nothing more than an interesting story. JUST BECAUSE NPR SAID THAT "THE POLICE SAID" THAT SHOOTER SAID. Blah blah blah this is all to convenient. news flash... governments lie to the people they govern. and we know this government is about as corrupt as they come and that the media is nothing more than puppets. so until I see the video or hear the audio from calls. .....from=20964650]Tardacus[/post]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join