It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Day I stopped being a Vegetarian. Murder and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I know this is a bizarre idea to those who are not familiar with deep conspiracy ideas... But does the NWO have some kind of remote control over certain segments of the world’s population? Like White police officers, young white men, and certain Muslim youths? And black youths, such as those gangsters in Chicago

Or is this all just social perversion running amuck…the overt and obviously conventional explanation.

We know they could manipulate young angry stupid men to commit terrorism but these police shootings are so rampant that--though far fetched of course I admit---it seems that there may be some kind of psychic remote control exerted on some people since they so obviously seem to act according to a pre-given script to embroil this society in utter madness…along racial and religious grounds.

Is it in the vaccines? In the water…Maybe the drugs…maybe the testing of policemen they have some kind of secretive mind control apparatus that they implant in these cops.

Ever since that young Korean immigrant in 2007 killed 32 innocent people in Virginia how many other incidents of young men doing terroristic murders, spree killings, inner city crimes, cop killings of innocent black men.

Or did all or most of these individuals take psychotropic drugs?

Or, as I said earlier, is this just a massive social perversion that’s going on in the world, of course the most likely scenario.

One thing is for sure, of all these killers just one was a woman, that crazy bitch who just recently took part in the San Bernardino killings.

Maybe we need to profile men?

Any ideas

I know this, when the Virginia killing went down I strangely-- without thinking--went into a pizza parlor and ordered a pizza with anchovies. What’s so strange about that? I was a vegetarian.

Somehow were connected to things

edit on 7-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Move to a small town. less chances of crazy happening, its what we eat, the meds we take the garbage they program us with on the boob tube.

Less money in education and healthcare, to keep us dumb and sick, a meat grinder so the few can enjoy a life of luxury.

I just learned from the best, George Carlin, i follow is doctrine of i dont give a f***, makes life so much more enjoyable.

Good rant by the way, oh and sorry my horrible grammar.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I read a piece years ago about something that was set up in Iraq on the rooftops by soldiers , it was some kind of cell tower and it drove the people and some soldiers crazy from what i can remember reading some of the soldiers run of into the desert for about a week the article said .

Maybe someone else ith a bit more knowlage can chime in as i never saved the article

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I know this, when the Virginia killing went down I strangely-- without thinking--went into a pizza parlor and ordered a pizza with anchovies. What’s so strange about that? I was a vegetarian.

Why half-ass it? If you are going to jump off the vegan wagon why not go all out and order the Meat Lover's Special with extra bacon? Go big.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Somehow were connected to things

We are somehow connected to things (killing sprees?) so we eat little fish when we usually don't, I feel like I am missing your point.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Will

I go with paradigm change. From birth, our psyches develop within the existing paradigm, that belief system that the tribe or nation into which we were born follows as a general rule. Mostly those who do not 'mesh' with that paradigm are outcast and the tribe or nation finds appropriate ways to deal with them.

My take is that all those old paradigms and belief systems are breaking down as they come into contact with other paradigms and belief sytems, East vrs. West kind of thing. Not just the interplay of existing cultures though, but ALL the information that is flooding us at this time is weakening the hold of existing modes of thought. As these paradigms weaken, individuals are forced more and more to rely upon their own moral and ethical sense that were taken for granted by most over past periods of time. Some are not making it. They are out as sea without a rudder so to speak. One of the ways this is dealt with is to move to the extremes of what ever their old belief systems may be.

I can't say that any of that is true Will. It is speculation on my part but your OP did strike a chord with me and as this is the Skunk works, I wanted to toss that out.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

I read a piece years ago about something that was set up in Iraq on the rooftops by soldiers , it was some kind of cell tower and it drove the people and some soldiers crazy from what i can remember reading some of the soldiers run of into the desert for about a week the article said .

Maybe someone else ith a bit more knowlage can chime in as i never saved the article

Maybe this?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Thanks for the link Lucidity but the piece i read made it seem a lot more nefarious than what the article shows and silent .

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why half-ass it? If you are going to jump off the vegan wagon why not go all out and order the Meat Lover's Special with extra bacon? Go big.

I didn’t even realize I was eating meat until after I ate the dam thing.

I was shocked

But....You're right I should have got a whole pound of barbecue spare ribs

Btw...West Orange?

You have the best Library I've ever been to

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Were talking MK Ultra stuff here. We just don’t know…It’s like God it’s a matter of faith.

Or what they call ELF

One thing for sure the MKultra stuff we know doesn’t amount to 5 percent of what they actually did and discovered about the human mind. They destroyed or hid practically all of that research.

Since birth, we have been inundated by external electrical sources. Most sources of electromagnetic radiation are benign, having little effect on the human body, however great concern should be given to lower spectrum as research has shown ULF, ELF, and VLF radio signals can negatively influence your health. Couple that with possible military intentions to control the minds of an unwary populace using low-frequency technology and you get our present conundrum

climateviewer.com...

Extremely Low Frequency (ELF) waves :

ELF waves up to 100 Hz are once more naturally occurring, but they can also be produced artificially (such as for the Navy’s Project Sanguine for submarine communication). ELF-waves are not normally noticed by the unaided senses, yet their resonant effect upon the human body has been connected to both physiological disorders and emotional distortion. Infrasound vibration (up to 20 Hz) can subliminally influence brain activity to align itself to delta, theta, alpha, or beta wave patterns, inclining an audience toward everything from alertness to passivity. Infrasound could be used tactically, as ELF-waves endure for great distances; and it could be used in conjunction with media broadcasts as well. [1][2]

We just don't know. All we do know is that young men are killing for no good reason.

Its all buried in conspiracy theory lore and therefore is cut off from legitimate scientific research

We also know its getting worse and nobody is investigating this and no one has any solution.

And when that is the case to me it illustrates that they don't want us to know as long as it doesn't affect the elite

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

Thanks for the link Lucidity but the piece i read made it seem a lot more nefarious than what the article shows and silent .

Oh hmmm...maybe it was the way it was presented in another article? I know it was a big deal at the time. It's a pretty unpleasant weapon.

Then there was also the microwave weapon? [Link]

Think this is the one they were at one time talking about using that here in the U.S. for crowd control. Fun.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You have the best Library I've ever been to.

You sure you have been to ours? It isn't exactly the best one in the area.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You have the best Library I've ever been to.

You sure you have been to ours? It isn't exactly the best one in the area.

Are you kidding it’s the best in Essex County, imo

I’m a wandering IT guy; I know I’ve been to many of them

Of course every person to his own library tastes

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Maybe this?

Remember ATS had this satanic, ex-army guy, I forget his name, talking bout “non-lethal” weapons. That’s a euphemism for these type weapons

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Your source does not seem to be aware of the profound differences between sound waves and electromagnetic radiation.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
"Speaking of a future at most only decades away, an experimenter in intelligence control asserted, “I foresee a time when we shall have the means and therefore, inevitably, the temptation to manipulate the behavior and intellectual functioning of all the people through environmental and biochemical manipulation of the brain." p15

"In addition, it may be possible—and tempting—to exploit for strategic-political purposes the fruits of research on the brain and on human behavior. Gordon J. F. MacDonald, a geophysicist specializing in problems of warfare, has written that accurately timed, artificially excited electronic strokes “could lead to a pattern of oscillations that produce relatively high power levels over certain regions of the earth. . . . In this way, one could develop a system that would seriously impair the brain performance of very large populations in selected regions over an extended period... No matter how deeply disturbing the thought of using the environment to manipulate behavior for national advantages to some, the technology permitting such use will very probably develop within the next few decades." p57

Zbigniew Brzezinski

That was predictions from 1970... who knows what they're up to these days.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

www.veteranstoday.com...
truedemocracyparty.net... mind-control-technologies/
Interesting articles i came across trying to find the one i was on about in a earlier post

edit on 7/7/2016 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

www.veteranstoday.com...
truedemocracyparty.net... mind-control-technologies/
Interesting articles i came across trying to find the one i was on about in a earlier post

Thanks for the links...very interesting.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Your source does not seem to be aware of the profound differences between sound waves and electromagnetic radiation.

Okay...Ill check that out....Thanks

One has to read these closely because of the technological science behind this.

I'm among other things, a DET and don't understand all of this stuff and have to read carefully so I know lay people have a rough time

new topics

top topics

join