It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Shooter confession...something very fishy.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: TheElectricPriest
Do you have a copy of his so called confession or any links to it?

No...and I realize I shouldn't have called it a "confession". This was stated to come out of discussions with the negotiator. As I said, I was glued to NPR all day, and it was mentioned again and again and again. That's what really caught my attention. It was almost like they wanted to make sure you knew...hey, this guy is not with BLM. This was a PEACEFUL protest...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
A little tongue in cheek here, but I just want to build a shooting range in that section of Dallas to see if there is some anomaly that makes bullets magically hit their target. There were a ton of civilians there for only two to get hit.

But yea OP. This stuff stinks to high heaven. I shouldn't have been surprised to wake up to a "lone wolf" narrative, but after staying glued to the breaking thread all night long, I am kind of taken aback this time.

Also a good point, like how one guy could shoot 100 people by himself in a packed club, people have problems with that. Or how at the Boston Marathon you had so many people who simply lost limbs...that's weird. Does that happen like that? I don't know, but it does often look phony.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
A little tongue in cheek here, but I just want to build a shooting range in that section of Dallas to see if there is some anomaly that makes bullets magically hit their target. There were a ton of civilians there for only two to get hit.

But yea OP. This stuff stinks to high heaven. I shouldn't have been surprised to wake up to a "lone wolf" narrative, but after staying glued to the breaking thread all night long, I am kind of taken aback this time.

you were not listening live to sandy hook and the Batman shooter?

I keep happening to have time off and having someone on ATS alert us, and then I listen to 4 guys, main suspect in plaid and jeans turn into one guy in all black...

what do we want to take away from this?

I'll take away that I love people. I don't want anyone to get hurt. There are LIARS in high places.

don't fight with violence.

it will come back and smack you.

I've listened live too many times..
I could easily end up dead in some bar and someone could say I ME I was the killer..
They would tell you guys I was seen there earlier by some random guy..
Someone else would say they knew I was upset...

it would all be lies, but my dead body would be at the bar...
and you guys would all know I was the killer.

Think about it.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

that was from 2014, and I googled it and only came up with the same video. That's a terrible thing to chant.

Maybe we should wait to see what turns up in this guys background before making him a BLM guy

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

that was from 2014, and I googled it and only came up with the same video. That's a terrible thing to chant.

Maybe we should wait to see what turns up in this guys background before making him a BLM guy

Agreed. And there are more videos of BLM saying really awful provocative things...incitement to violence which I actually thought was illegal!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Maybe it's just me but I find the whole situation highly suspicious. The hearings questioning the FBI director's are all over television and his answers are making Hillary appear more and more guilty when all of a sudden BOOM- a mass shooting to divert all the media attention away from it. Mass shootings are certainly very sad but in this particular case highly convenient, wouldn't you say? JMHO.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
How come when someone mentions george soro hes n9t brought up again. It happens over and over. Does the guy have to be apart of blm to be associated with soro? Once again the anti christ is swept under the rug

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The timing of it eh?

Thing is, and this is just an opinion, it would make sense for a lone wolf to put together to himself. Took advantage of it.

There are more out there.

Another freakish timing of it is all this falling right behind 2 episodes of people getting killed by police. I mean it staged this horrible event.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

marching through the streets calling for the killing of cops

I didn't get to watch a lot of the news, is this true ?

Huh...it's not allowing me to attach a YouTube vid for some reason, but yes...not in Dallas, but at other events. It's pretty disgusting. I'll just paste the link...I'm pushing the YouTube button but it's not responding.

www.youtube.com...

This video is from 2014.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Onesmartdog

Thanks...I appreciate it. I understand that it might be from 2014, but it still happened.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terminal1
a reply to: marg6043

The timing of it eh?

Thing is, and this is just an opinion, it would make sense for a lone wolf to put together to himself. Took advantage of it.

There are more out there.

Another freakish timing of it is all this falling right behind 2 episodes of people getting killed by police. I mean it staged this horrible event.

Well...I think you've got a fallacy error here. If they wanted to stage an event, they wouldn't have to stage the cops shooting the blacks, they'd just have to wait for it, because after it inevitably happened (I mean, it's gonna happen, it'll happen again...and soon), then you know there's going to be a subsequent protest. So, if you had primed patsies or professional killers (as there may have been both at this event, same questions that we have about Sandy Hook, right?), then you just wait for some yahoo cop to kill and innocent black man and then move in during the subsequent protest.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Wow, alot of priests in this thread. Im half expecting the Pope to turn up any moment

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

If I were to do something horrible near a protest centered around an organization I sympathized with, I would specify their non-involvement, too.

I don't think it is that odd.

So he was trying to ensure his actions specifically didn't bring down the organization he supported? Very possible. A perfectly valid theory...

Not "supported", necessarily, but sympathized with.

I think it's actually more suspicious if they don't distance themselves.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Wow, alot of priests in this thread. Im half expecting the Pope to turn up any moment

I am the Pope. Omni Omni V O R my son.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

If I were to do something horrible near a protest centered around an organization I sympathized with, I would specify their non-involvement, too.

I don't think it is that odd.

So he was trying to ensure his actions specifically didn't bring down the organization he supported? Very possible. A perfectly valid theory...

Not "supported", necessarily, but sympathized with.

I think it's actually more suspicious if they don't distance themselves.

It just reminds me of Orlando, where they have worked tirelessly to try to distance that guy from radical Islam. I mean the guy called 911 and said he was sworn to ISIS and was doing this for Jihad. But they have run it up and down the flag pole that he was a frustrated homosexual and was using this only as an excuse. They are trying to distance that event from radical Islam...after a freakin' taped 911 confession! I just see shades of that in this...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

Maybe it's just me but I find the whole situation highly suspicious. The hearings questioning the FBI director's are all over television and his answers are making Hillary appear more and more guilty when all of a sudden BOOM- a mass shooting to divert all the media attention away from it. Mass shootings are certainly very sad but in this particular case highly convenient, wouldn't you say? JMHO.

Also something that I hear a lot of people talking about. Have you ever seen a movie called Wag the Dog?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
and the fact that they sent a robot in there with a bomb to blow the guy up was just like WOW! they didn`t want this guy coming out alive and talking to anyone.a robot bomb to blow someone up has never been done before by the police so they wanted this dead and not just dead but DEAD!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs
I think you missed my sarcasm. I don't believe for a second one dude pulled this off. Hence the allusion to the magic bullet and another shooting from a Lone wolf who was never really alone. "Oswald".

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Sorry.

I didn't mean staged in a literal sense but metaphoric.

Trust me. No conspiracy spooks in this in my eyes. To me a lone gunman kind of makes sense. The media are the spooks on all of this.

I meant that the two previous cases where cops shot citizens kinda set the stage for this ambush. Those two cases may have lined the tumblers up and unlocked the gunner.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I am the Pope. Omni Omni V O R my son.
Oh good, have you got some of those crackers an wine?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join