It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Cop Killed On Video by Highly Trained Killer! Video Here

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
If he were trained, he'd have suckered the other cops in by turning the first cop or two into live bait.

Not to be too gross about it.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I posted this in the original thread.

This is a little weird, or maybe it's another person.

These two videos are of the same cop getting killed by the shooter, one from above ground and one from the ground level.

The first video shows the officer hiding behind the pillar and the shooter walks up close to him and execute him.
Video one from above ground
This video of the same shooting from ground level shows the shooter no where near the cop when he falls down, instead it looks like the shooter is out on the street.
Video two from ground level

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972
The way he moved in, he closed down the target, but he lets his muzzle point to the ground before he slices the pie. Anyone with training would know the weapons always up and following your line of sight. He lets it drop for 2 or 3 seconds, which could have been enough time for the cop to shoot before he even had his weapon raised, he doesn't go round the column with the weapon ready on his shoulder. I don't see much training or discipline here. He could also have used the car as cover if the cop didn't know he was there, and opened up the angle without putting himself in the line of fire.

Actually I've served -- him lowering his weapon for a few miliseconds is quite common and actually recommended in training, it makes it easier for you to turn your body quickly with the pivot of the foot (which we see on the video). Google "low ready"

Now I'm not saying there is some huge conspiracy here (although possible), and that the shooter is some agency operative, but without a doubt the shooter has urban ops/combat training (either police or miliary), no doubt about it.

The shooter used surpressive fire to close the gap between him and his target, and knowing the victim would not pop out, executed him.
edit on 8-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2016 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

That is too weird. There appear to be people walking by so casually.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Heard scanner reports of the same -- suspect was shot in the back and didn't even flinch, calmly turned around and neutralized the cop.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Generation9

Because people already know they aren't targets, the cops are. Thousands of people around and the only bodies dropping were police officers

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Reports that one of the shooters just killed himself

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I just saw the footage on German TV and I agree with your assessment, except this:

originally posted by: projectvxn
Doesn't mean they are professionals, however. You can get tactical training on Youtube and just practice what you see.

The movement (feet, posture) clearly shows some(!) kind of training.
The calm execution (final push) however shows routine.

*I'm just saying they've been under fire before.
edit on 8-7-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

A very presumptuous sensationalist header. I did not see anything that indicates a highly trained person there.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

A very presumptuous sensationalist header. I did not see anything that indicates a highly trained person there.

Ok, care to tell us what part of the video appeared like sloppy maneuvering? Anyone here who has served will agree this man was trained. have you served?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Similar to the ukraine protest snipers

5.56 rounds which some ar15's can fire will go through body armor.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Anyone can get trained.
Doesn't have to be military.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious
a reply to: projectvxn

I just saw the footage on German TV and I agree with your assessment, except this:

originally posted by: projectvxn
Doesn't mean they are professionals, however. You can get tactical training on Youtube and just practice what you see.

The movement (feet, posture) clearly shows some(!) kind of training.
The calm execution (final push) however shows routine.

*I'm just saying they've been under fire before.

Do you have a different video to us...because the one I've seen is so grainy you can't see feet movement....and the "calm final push". The violence of action, once you've popped, you don't stop.
edit on AM5Fri20161972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Anyone can get trained.
Doesn't have to be military.

I don't recall saying otherwise

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I have one question. I just read here in germany that there is a no-fly-zone over Dallas.
Is that right, does anybody know something about this?
Because this would raise questions!
Do the try to take the press in their helicopters out, if yes, for what reason?

Ah, found something:

The Federal Aviation Administration has issued a no fly zone over Dallas.
edit on 8 7 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
I have one question. I just read here in germany that there is a no-fly-zone over Dallas.

Pretty standard, for one they probably don't know if another shooter may attack helicopters or other arial vehicles, and for two if there are any explosive devices, the billowing smoke could down a heli

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter

I heard it earlier on Fox news.

It was explained due to the shooter originally thought to have been on the 15th floor and the police didn't want him taking potshots at helicopters.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Ok, thank you guys. I was thinking about taking the TV cams out, because in other situations the perpetrators were able to watch TV and see where the cops are positioned!

Or maybe that nobody films how the police reacts now...

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

They've also got some FBI and JSOC guys in the air with Argus-like people trackers/WAPS. They are doing slow low altitude orbits. Don't want a helo tying up with them.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: everyone

Ok, care to tell us what part of the video appeared like sloppy maneuvering? Anyone here who has served will agree this man was trained. have you served?

He could have and should have taken cover behind the hood of the car since he let another officer who was at that point already walking there take shots at him from behind. Instead he nervously focused on the one cop hiding behind the pillar while making erratic maneuvers as if he was playing football instead, ending up diving into the cop at extreme close range not even knowing whether the cop had turned around already or not.

That is not a sign of a "highly trained professional"

The second cop can clearly be seen in the other video walking sideways while maneuvering himself into such a position that the car would eventually be between him and the shooter while taking shots at him while the shooter completely ignored him trying to go for that one kill while bullets were comming in at him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join