It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Cop Killed On Video by Highly Trained Killer! Video Here

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColCurious
a reply to: projectvxn

I just saw the footage on German TV and I agree with your assessment, except this:

originally posted by: projectvxn
Doesn't mean they are professionals, however. You can get tactical training on Youtube and just practice what you see.

The movement (feet, posture) clearly shows some(!) kind of training.

Yup, it looked like a move you would expect in a football or basketball match. That's about the only "training" that can be concluded here tbh.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

There is a small problem with your logic however. The shooter is still alive.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
A few cops die and everyone is suddenly a tactical analysis expert. SMH

Brings keyboard warrior a new meaning doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I don't know if I'm viewing this correctly, but it appears as if the shooter fires distraction rounds to (his) left side of the column, and when the officer moves back for cover, the shooter flanks him with ease. It happens so fast and skilfully.

In the extended video he just walks through the battlefield with such confidence. Either severely disciplined training or mind control.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

My guess is that it's a former soldier with PTSD in some form who is angry at the authority figures the police represent. Maybe he's just tired of black folks being so easily shot when they are innocent?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
I don't know if I'm viewing this correctly, but it appears as if the shooter fires distraction rounds to (his) left side of the column, and when the officer moves back for cover, the shooter flanks him with ease. It happens so fast and skilfully.

In the extended video he just walks through the battlefield with such confidence. Either severely disciplined training or mind control.

He was trained, clearly. Look at his footwork.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

"I just came across a video of one of the cops being killed quite clearly, looks like a highly trained killer if you ask me."

I don't really think the assault looks very tactical, its certainly very aggressive.

I mean to me the tactical move would have been to use the black SUV as cover and shoot the target from behind the back right hand side of the vehicle. The shots still potently there and there is a hell of less chance of being shot yourself.

Personally i imagine the perpetrator to be amateurs most lightly high on a cocktail of drugs considering the aggressive nature of the attack.
edit on 8-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye
I think I spotted him..You can just barely make out the shooter he blends right into the background..Crazy that someone is just walking down the street!

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

You're just seeing a missed shot.

No one fires a 'distraction' shot. It's called suppressive fire. He used suppression and quick advancement to out maneuver and flank the officer.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Guy was in Army Reserve.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Guy was in Army Reserve.

Which most certainly confirms my suspicions.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
How many hours of playing call of duty do you need to be called a pro at killing? Maybe thats why they let these kind of games get so big so they have an army of trained killers all over the country.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I am new to this info and thinking about the recent shooting events my first reaction is to doubt everything the MSM is telling me. My question is .. did anybody witness this suicide?

There is this mind control technique too of course. Maybe these shooters were proffesionals but setup by some dark agency... Being caught = commiting suicide.

Just my conspiracy mind working

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: ColCurious

I just saw the footage on German TV and I agree with your assessment, except this:

originally posted by: projectvxn
Doesn't mean they are professionals, however. You can get tactical training on Youtube and just practice what you see.

The movement (feet, posture) clearly shows some(!) kind of training.

Yup, it looked like a move you would expect in a football or basketball match. That's about the only "training" that can be concluded here tbh.

"Brennpunkt" (German News Format) just said Micah Xavier Johnson was U.S. Vet with service in Afghanistan.

*I must say it is not the best source though.
edit on 8-7-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
That guy was highly trained. If not a pro---the equal of a pro. That guy was really, really good. That just leads to other questions.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Did anyone ever figure out who is shooting the area around these two men? Sparks are flying everywhere, even when neither of them are shooting. The 2min10sec version of this video in the original "Dallas Shooting" thread shows this plainly. It's as if the police are blasting away, without realizing that their colleague is there.

edit on 7/8/2016 by carewemust because: clarity

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

We are all in the same boat there.
Things don't make sense IF they are doing this, HOW?
I lean towards neurotronic cellphone signals ,the frequencies and method of delivery ,alter the thought pattern into a chaotic mess
(MY own theory by the way ) but it could be a spacific chemical that makes antidepressants stop suddenly causing the user to be flooded with emotions,beyond their capability to handle.
I can't tell either ...just feels off.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I agree With another poster here. This shooter was not a common streat thug. This shooter knew how to attack while the cop whent for cover. This is common in CT training as well. Attack is the only and best defence when a target is spotted. No one goves for cover when a target is spotted. You attack it full force.

The shooter also gave him self active cover by spraying the cover the cop was trying to hid behind. Knowing this off the bast in a HOT situation like this demands training and a good pair of balls.

The way he rounded the cover the cop was hiding behind With his weapon ready and where he targeted the cop tells me that he knew how to do this fast.
In real CT training you are drilled to execute Your target ASAP and move on to the NeXT targe. Just like this person did.
YOu dont learn how to do this in a regular CT training. In regular CT trraining you are drilled to check suspect and so on and give the all Clear before you move on. A regular CT trained individual would probably not move onto the suspect as fast as this guy did either, because in regular CT training you are not thought this. A person With ordinary CT training would do as he is instructed and trained to do in a real situation. That is the purpouse of training. This is also something we are told at CT training. That is why pros are not instructed to Waste time checking, You make sure by giving the suspect a New round before you move on.

People With pro CT training dont have to be trained at how to get away from situations where you are not supported by a large support nettwork. YOu would have to be Delta or Seal trained to be able to get away form a situation like this. But not even that is a 100%. Not without proper support.

Pros are trained to attack until all targets are eliminated, or until he is eliminated.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Suppressing fire is distraction. The whole point of suppressing fire is to distract the enemy from a maneuver, and prevent them from firing back. It's just nitpicking words.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

He did 1 tour in Afghanistan,US soldier.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join