It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas Cop Killed On Video by Highly Trained Killer! Video Here

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Kudos to the ATS members who called this in the mega thread, within minutes of the video being posted there overnight Thursday.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Interview of the first video taker revealed the officer shot the suspect in the back and the suspect didn't flinch, turned around and shot the officer. So armor on underneath and not phased by the pressure of the impact.
I'll go ahead and call bs on that one. Have you seen what damage even a 9mm does under armour plate?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: theySeeme

"I just came across a video of one of the cops being killed quite clearly, looks like a highly trained killer if you ask me."

I don't really think the assault looks very tactical, its certainly very aggressive.

I mean to me the tactical move would have been to use the black SUV as cover and shoot the target from behind the back right hand side of the vehicle. The shots still potently there and there is a hell of less chance of being shot yourself.

Personally i imagine the perpetrator to be amateurs most lightly high on a cocktail of drugs considering the aggressive nature of the attack.
which would have put him out in the middle of the street and put his back to the original direction he was shooting.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

I mean back right hand side of the vehicle from the videos perspective. The is vehicle pretty much in line with the concrete stanchion the Police in attempting to hide behind. So the shots there and so is the cover. Certainly the better, more tactical option, rather than charging the fellow, which to be honest is down right madness.
edit on 14-7-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
WE still haven't found the key,I'M leaning towards cell phones tor SSRI inhibitors,possibly a combination.
Using handlers to manipulate the narrative the subject should already be agitated(Ever wonder why troops work so hard to suppress their feelings in a firefight?)the subject gets hit with......a pulse of EMR or a visual display /tone vectoring the brain to a certain path.
I can't say.
I JUST know the spooks were behind Florida ,if that Imam is for real with his letter.
He hasn't refuted it yet,as Muslims must do to stop propaganda western lies if they are to be believed.

a reply to: zatara

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
He was an American Bausoldat.
His only training was basic and a few books he was not in combat arms but supported and was in the field.
My fellow panzer grenadiers from the 7th Cav located a member of a Cav unit assigned wth his,they said he was a crappy shot ,but theres no proof I can confirm.Just a talk on Facebook.
It all points to multiple shooters but the PEOPLE running this apparently don't want that.

a reply to: ColCurious

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Apparently ONLY DHS identifies it as a single shooter so we very well may be correct about more.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Except he did seek out civilian tactical training according to reports. However, his unit never saw combat.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
a reply to: projectvxn
I don't know if I'm viewing this correctly, but it appears as if the shooter fires distraction rounds to (his) left side of the column, and when the officer moves back for cover, the shooter flanks him with ease. It happens so fast and skilfully.

In the extended video he just walks through the battlefield with such confidence. Either severely disciplined training or mind control.

Non of the above, well maybe he was on some type of mind control drug. It was a suicidal move, he went full on kamikaze. When the officer moves back for cover, he probably thought the cop would pop around the other corner..... No skills needed when your suicidal.
edit on 15-7-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'm sorry I missed your reply somehow. Alot of stuff to keep up with in recent days.

I've read as much by now.
I refuse, however, to believe that a simple carpenter/BLM thug was able to kill those officers (including former USMC)
I agree it must have been multiple shooters then.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I'm still in disbelief about the official story.
"Civilian tactical training", yes, maybe. I'm against teaching civs military technique.
I stand corrected then, but I still doubt one can overcome 12 police officers just by "watching youtube". That's what I meant.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I'm against teaching civs military technique.

Why?

but I still doubt one can overcome 12 police officers just by "watching youtube". That's what I meant.

Generally I agree with you. But remember that the difference between a professional and an amateur is repetition and conviction.

I did the soldier thing day in and day out for 4 years straight. I still keep up on my 350-1 training IAW relevant field manuals as a civilian. I still use my Warrior Skills Level 1 and NCO handbook training. I still get up every morning and do an hour and a half of PT.

Everyone who was once a soldier is a civilian now. Those skills have been around a long time and it isn't anything new. You can't just sweep it under the rug.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Because they're not sworn in by oath to any constitution, know nothing of ROE, are not bound to their comrades, and because no "summer-camp-tactical training" can entail the needed inner-disciplin you get during the service.

This might be a very prussian/traditional way of thinking (and an entirely different topic) but civilians with military training are Paras. Nothing more.

Everything else I think we agree on. Good on you to stay sharp after your service.
edit on 16-7-2016 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: sg1642

I mean back right hand side of the vehicle from the videos perspective. The is vehicle pretty much in line with the concrete stanchion the Police in attempting to hide behind. So the shots there and so is the cover. Certainly the better, more tactical option, rather than charging the fellow, which to be honest is down right madness.

Ah I follow now sorry.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join